GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

The entertainment of watching what the demented and delusional left says in this thread is a true study in mental disorders.... I shall continue to monitor, this is more fun than listening to the debate!
Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.

Why would we expect a subversive, black, shyster who voted twice for a black man for president that didn't have the talent of a janitor, to say anything else... All you NeoCommie scumbags are entertaining me in this thread, I simply watch and chuckle, just thinking about the piss ant candidates you fuckers have!

The entertainment of watching what the demented and delusional left says in this thread is a true study in mental disorders.... I shall continue to monitor, this is more fun than listening to the debate!
Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.
That's interesting. I would say that this debate is focusing on Obama and Hillary's ignorance, fear and incompetence.

Why would we expect a subversive, black, shyster who voted twice for a black man for president that didn't have the talent of a janitor, to say anything else... All you NeoCommie scumbags are entertaining me in this thread, I simply watch and chuckle, just thinking about the piss ant candidates you fuckers have!

lol, and to think someone earlier today was trying to convince me that Trump supporters aren't racist.

eb71qsH.jpg

For Republicans, it depends on what you mean by life. For the GOP, there is no concern for the mother's life, we know that for a fact. And we know how little they care for the born. So the GOP definition of "life" is "fetus". You don't have to consider it. They already told us.

What's concern? How many women that are pregnant are in a life or death situation with a baby?... Those having an abortion, are NOT mothers, simply HOSTS to another human that they were too fucking stupid to prevent before conception!

Bush is getting buried in this format....he can't stand up to Trump

It would be nice to include a few other people, like just try... Trump/Bush... is meh as fuk/

Fiorina buries Trump on his comment about her face

priceless

Fiorina would destroy Clinton, Dems better hope she says a lot of stupid quickly. But Hillary is safe because she can't even beat Sanders to the nomination =)
You mean like she destroyed HP?

President Fiorina? How Carly did at HP

“She destroyed half the wealth of her investors and yet still earned almost $100 million in total payments for this destructive reign of terror.”

Forum List

Back