GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

First time I have seen Trump and he honestly seems really weak.

Carson actually seems like someone you want to hear talk.

Yeah, but you'd like Carson to pick up the pace...

Trump is like a cross between "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it" and "I know you re but what am I?"
Yeah when was the last time Carson spoke?

Fiorina buries Trump on his comment about her face

priceless

The entertainment of watching what the demented and delusional left says in this thread is a true study in mental disorders.... I shall continue to monitor, this is more fun than listening to the debate!
Rather than this lame, failed attempt to deflect, defend instead what your candidates are saying, and their positions on the issues.

Thus far it's been mostly a 'debate' exhibiting the ignorance, fear, and stupidity of republicans running for president.

Jeb Bush said we have 13,000 clinics for 170,000,000 women. That's the way to handle health care for women. That's only a little over 13,000 women per clinic. How many doctors does each clinic have? Two, three, unlikely to have four?

eb71qsH.jpg

For Republicans, it depends on what you mean by life. For the GOP, there is no concern for the mother's life, we know that for a fact. And we know how little they care for the born. So the GOP definition of "life" is "fetus". You don't have to consider it. They already told us.

I would bet Trump NEVER said anything about Carly"s face. She got a rousing applause when she said "The women heard that comment." And Trump got one person clap when he said Carly is "beautiful."

Trump may be going down...

Forum List

Back