GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

Just don't blame essential things like our funding for infrastructure, science institutions, education and r&d investment. All things that were teh same they're today when we balanced the budget. Things that grow our economy and make us a powerful nation.

Jindal is nuts. I think he's trying to show that he is the "most" conservative. The guy is going to make his SCOTUS nominations based on political ideology on specific issues rather than being concerned about the rule of law. This guy is a lunatic and very dangerous. Thank goodness he'll be gone soon. While I don't agree with Santorum on many things, he makes more sense than any of them. Lindsay just wants to yell out, The Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming. And then there is poor George. I've always liked him but he looks like a lost puppy.

And Jindal talking about how successful he has been as governor???? His state is in a fiscal mess, and he wants to bring that mess to Washington. No thank you.

We spend 600 billion per year and yet we have a weak military? Something is fucked up and I want to know where all this money is going.

We're spending more on our military then pre-9-11. We shouldn't be starving to build a respectable military. Fraud and crock all over.

Starving? Where, when ?

We spend 600 billion per year and yet we have a weak military? Something is fucked up and I want to know where all this money is going.

We're spending more on our military then pre-9-11. We shouldn't be starving to build a respectable military. Fraud and crock all over.

Starving? Where, when ?

lol,,,,

You're whining about a small military that isn't able to fight our wars,,,well, they're getting more then enough money! is something bad going on?

Van Jones!!! He's the spokesman for the Democrats! LOL! Is that the best they could get?

Forum List

Back