GOP election denier gets 9 years for election fraud

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is the real fear for the coming election. How many more of these freaks are there in positionss of power across America ?

I suspect she isnt the only one.

The fear is that their crazy will make a farce of the election. That is what maga wants anyway. They dont want a fair election. They dont want an election full stop.

President Harris needs to address the future threats to America from these crazy people when she eventually takes power.

Meanwhile 9 years is the minimum sentence these anarchists should get. In Gitmo.

Trump is already laying the foundations of his 2024 sedition.

This is the real fear for the coming election. How many more of these freaks are there in positionss of power across America ?

The fear is that their crazy will make a farce of the election. That is what maga wants anyway. They dont want a fair election. They dont want an election full stop.

President Harris needs to address the future threats to America from these crazy people when she eventually takes power.

Meanwhile 9 years is the minimum sentence these anarchists should get. In Gitmo.

Did you see the ass chewing the judge gave her? I didn't think he was ever gonna stop chewing on that ass. I think he would have given her more time if he could.

Did you see the ass chewing the judge gave her? I didn't think he was ever gonna stop chewing on that ass. I think he would have given her more time if he could.
I read it. A lot more assertive than many I have seen. I think it waas due to her lack of contrition. She doesnt seem to be the brightest unit.

gee tommy, thanks for the breaking news

I missed the other 5 threads on it,

She got 9 years for daring to expose election fraud.

She made copies of the election count before she destroyed the evidence on orders from higher-ups.

The judge is sentencing her because she dared to expose the theft of an election.

She got 9 years for daring to expose election fraud.

She made copies of the election count before she destroyed the evidence on orders from higher-ups.

The judge is sentencing her because she dared to expose the theft of an election.
Fraud in the election she was managing ? You are way down the rabbit hole. Trump will pardon her as he does with every criminal. If he wins of course.

Fraud in the election she was managing ? You are way down the rabbit hole. Trump will pardon her as he does with every criminal. If he wins of course.
If she was managing it why was she ordered to destroy evidence, and is now being imprisoned for retaining evidence of fraud?

Dude, one of these days you're going to pull your head out of your ass.

But I don't have much hope for you because you must enjoy the smell of shit.

If she was managing it why was she ordered to destroy evidence, and is now being imprisoned for retaining evidence of fraud?

Dude, one of these days you're going to pull your head out of your ass.

But I don't have much hope for you because you must enjoy the smell of shit.
She gave a security pass to a friend of loony Mike Pillow so that he could tamper with the election. That wasnt her job. She deserves her time. You profess to fight for election integrity but you lie. All you want is for your guy to win.
You and your cult are unamerican.

She gave a security pass to a friend of loony Mike Pillow so that he could tamper with the election. That wasnt her job. She deserves her time. You profess to fight for election integrity but you lie. All you want is for your guy to win.
You and your cult are unamerican.
You're just repeating fake news generated by the swamp.

They were caught cheating and she proved it, and now they're trying to throw her in prison.

You're just repeating fake news generated by the swamp.

They were caught cheating and she proved it, and now they're trying to throw her in prison.
Nope!

She was a crook in a trusting govt position.

I saw clip of her arguing with the Judge right before he sentenced her. She actually told him what he should read. He responded back that he had. Not a smart move for person who is about to go to jail.

Forum List

Back