GOP Elects Allen West Speaker.A Slap In The Face To Our Liberal Leaders?

The Speaker of the House is not required to be a member of the House.

Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives - Member FAQs
---
2. How is the Speaker of the House elected?

Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states, "The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers."

Although the Constitution does not require the Speaker to be a Member of the House, all Speakers have been Members.
---

Well, there ya go, wingnuts!

Make it happen!

:drills::ack-1:
This would make for the ultimate answer to Obama appointing Susan Rice as National Security Advisor.
:omg:
Obama/Pelosi/Reid wont know how to handle it. OMG! A Black Man as Speaker Of The House? What are we going to do ??:crybaby::bang3:
Allen West as Speaker, Ted Cruz as leading candidate for GOP 2016, this will have the racist/biased media in a tailspin during the two-year Presidential Election!
:laugh2: Us Conservatives Can Only Hope For "West-Gate".
They would just call him "Uncle Tom" and "house n----r".

Oh, wait...they already do.

They call him "loser", daveman. He lost, remember.

it seems that when time to time I bring up a topic in a thread with actual facts, and make an opinion on it,,the room liberal goats just assume I am a retard...yah? then explain Joe Biden and Barbara Boxer.

You made a Biden Boxer bonehead boo boo is what you did, Tiger.

if i can recall, it was the tea party, maybe back in 2010 that was contemplating allen west for speaker after they fire john boner.

So, you still don't know that Alan West was not re-elected?

Or, is it that you don't know that it is now 2013?

You're a good example of why the tee potty doomed.

:drills::ack-1:
This would make for the ultimate answer to Obama appointing Susan Rice as National Security Advisor.
:omg:
Obama/Pelosi/Reid wont know how to handle it. OMG! A Black Man as Speaker Of The House? What are we going to do ??:crybaby::bang3:
Allen West as Speaker, Ted Cruz as leading candidate for GOP 2016, this will have the racist/biased media in a tailspin during the two-year Presidential Election!
:laugh2: Us Conservatives Can Only Hope For "West-Gate".

Yes, I know. I was just pointing out the typical progressive reaction to black conservatives.

You know -- the typical progressive reaction to black conservatives you chose not to condemn.

Yes, I know. I was just pointing out the typical progressive reaction to black conservatives.

Which would be completely ignoring their race. In contrast, conservatives like Dave will talk about nothing but their race.

Same with woman candidates. Liberals will talk about issues, while conservatives will only talk about how their candidate is a woman.

You know -- the typical progressive reaction to black conservatives you chose not to condemn.

You mean like calling him a wingnut because he is one?

Which would be completely ignoring their race. In contrast, conservatives like Dave will talk about nothing but their race.

Same with woman candidates. Liberals will talk about issues, while conservatives will only talk about how their candidate is a woman.

Why do you lie all the time?

You mean like calling him a wingnut because he is one?

If only that's all it was.

Marooned In Marin: Where Was Colin Powell When Black GOPs Received Racist Attacks?
Allen West was specifically targeted for defeat by the Democrat Party. A PAC supporting his liberal opponent ran an ad depicting West as a boxer who hits white women and steals money. Virginia Democrat Rep. Jim "Me and My Son Beat Women" Moron, said West was "not representative of the African-American community." The vile Bill Maher, the defacto leader of the Democrat Party, called the GOP "The Party of the Apes" in a blog post attacking West.​

Think.

Progressives generally support Barack Obama...a black man with center left political leanings.

Progressives generally do not support Alan West...a black man with far right political leanings.

Can either the support or lack of support in the above examples possibly be due to the race of the persons mentioned?

Don't be so stupid. It is boring.

Last edited:

Think.

Progressives generally support Barack Obama...a black man with center left political lenings.

Progressives generally do not support Alan West...a black man with far right political leanings.

Can either the support or lack of support in the above examples possibly be due to the race of the persons mentioned?

Of course they can, and I've never denied some of the opposition to Obama is due to his race. Of course, it's not nearly as prevalent as the left wants us to believe it is.

When the criticism uses racial terms, it's based on racism. When it's based on policies, it's not.

Duh.

Think.

Progressives generally support Barack Obama...a black man with center left political lenings.

Of course they can, and I've never denied some of the opposition to Obama is due to his race. Of course, it's not nearly as prevalent as the left wants us to believe it is.

When the criticism uses racial terms, it's based on racism. When it's based on policies, it's not.

Duh.

Can you cite progressives using racial terms in criticizing Alan West?

I know I never have. And I often criticize that asshole.

Think.

Duh.

I never have, either. Allen West is a hyperbolic nutbag, as are Ben Carson, Alan Keyes and E.W. Jackson.

Think.

Duh.

See post #50.

Further:

Black gossip site calls Rep. West a 'house slave' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Congressional Black Caucus: Tea Party racist, Allen West and Herman Cain 'oreos' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t6WGg_-EsM]Congressional Black Caucus Attendees: "Allen West is an oreo" - YouTube[/ame]

There you go.

GOP Elects Allen West Speaker.A Slap In The Face To Our Liberal Leaders?

Most everyone Republicans elect is a slap in the face to America. Look at Ted Cruz.

West is not eligible to be Speaker

You actually have to be elected

And yet, it was conservatives who turned out Herman Cain, who I was actually interested in.......

And yet, it was conservatives who turned out Herman Cain, who I was actually interested in.......

Like a date? I heard he was available.

You don't know Bo very well, do ya...

Forum List

Back