GOP expands senate gap with win in Mississippi!

So you don't understand that EVERY federal judge has to be confirmed by the senate which we control.....lol thought so.I am good with 2 years of gridlock while the Senate continues to fix the judiciary with judges who rule based on the constitution....works for me!
And Flake will hold it up until the AH's give protection to Mueller
Lol he tried today. Didn't work. PLUS Flake is gone in like 6 weeks. :D
You dupes are pretty brainwashed with this judge thing eh? LOL
So you think I am wrong? I guess you don't comprehend the magnitude of it all...oh well.
Unless they try to repeal roe versus Wade, adjudge is a judge is a a judge. So what difference do you think Republican judges will make? Try to remember they are not propaganda dupes and are trained in the law. Yes I know dukes like you are obsessed with garbage propaganda and Hate. Go outside get some fresh air, read a newspaper, change the channel some time...
Gun rights,Regulations,abortion,election law,what leftists think is discrimination when in facts its freedom of association. ALL good reasons to have GOP judges.

So you think I am wrong? I guess you don't comprehend the magnitude of it all...oh well.
Unless they try to repeal roe versus Wade, adjudge is a judge is a a judge. So what difference do you think Republican judges will make? Try to remember they are not propaganda dupes and are trained in the law. Yes I know dukes like you are obsessed with garbage propaganda and Hate. Go outside get some fresh air, read a newspaper, change the channel some time...
Gun rights,Regulations,abortion,election law,what leftists think is discrimination when in facts its freedom of association. ALL good reasons to have GOP judges.
Choice and ridiculous GOP tax rates are what is important... One is settled law, the other is absolute garbage that only brainwashed ignoramuses could approve... And why the country is going to hell...

You're brainwashed hyper-partisan idiot. Judges should not be partisan and I don't really believe they are. Get some fresh air, super duper.

Mississippi Senate Election Results: Cindy Hyde-Smith vs. Mike Espy

Awesome. Officially puts those 2 RINO'S Murkowski and Collins on the back burner anytime they decide to go against the will of the people and vote with the democrap party....we now will have 53 Senators and even if they go rogue still got 51 and 1 to spare because we have VP for a tiebreaker!

You think Mitt Romey will be a McConnell/Trump patsy?

Tim Scott will let you assfucks go backwards on race?

Forum List

Back