GOP formal investigation of Biden no 'proof' of high crimes or misdemeanors for Impeachment

There is zero evidence that Mr. Biden violated his oath of offce. The only reason for this kangaroo congress is P01135809 was Impeached twice, with clear and solid evidence of his High Crimes and Misdemeanors. This shit show accompish nothing.
This shit show accompish nothing.

Neither did impeaching Trump, either time.

He didn't.

And what if he did?

Do you think lying is an impeachable offense?
He did, he claimed to not have any dealings and we know he did

I never said he should be impeached for simply lying about it

I do think the fact he did, raises concern …this isn’t a lie about an affair, it’s about foreign business deals and money…it warrants more of an investigation

Following the science is the best bet for Hunter Biden. Most voters will remember the science through 2024. The science includes:

1. Facts of the Hunter Biden timeline.

2. Facts of Hunter Biden's Metabiota.

3. Facts RFK Jr. mentions about 1.) and 2.)

He did, he claimed to not have any dealings and we know he did

What "dealings" did he have?

I never said he should be impeached for simply lying about it

I do think the fact he did, raises concern …this isn’t a lie about an affair, it’s about foreign business deals and money…it warrants more of an investigation
So if a president lies about foreign business deals and money you think they should be investigated? Is that what you are saying?

There is zero evidence that Mr. Biden violated his oath of offce. The only reason for this kangaroo congress is P01135809 was Impeached twice, with clear and solid evidence of his High Crimes and Misdemeanors. This shit show accompish nothing.
Bullshit, "clear and solid evidence"? I laugh at you. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It was a kangaroo court.

idiot

What "dealings" did he have?

So if a president lies about foreign business deals and money you think they should be investigated? Is that what you are saying?
Telephone calls, meetings, his home address was an apparent base of operations and used in massive wire transfers.

Certainly, I am not opposed to further investigation....look at what you all did to Trump...and he made it no secret that the Trump Organization was involved in foreign nations...

The President's oath of office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Executing the office means enforcing the law. This President is openly flouting U.S. and international immigration law, especially as relates to refugees.

There you have it.

The Biden Family Business did most of its illegal activities before Biden was inaugurated, so I really don't think that part of it counts.

It's incredible. The GOP led HOUSE is leading the gullible down the road to more embarrassment and humiliation, like they've done before, and as has FOX/Carlson. Why do I claim this? Because it's simply fact - true. I think of the old 'Where's the beef?' commercials/ads.

House Set to Approve Biden Impeachment Inquiry as It Hunts for an Offense​

Republicans are pushing forward with a formal investigation even though their yearlong scrutiny of the president and his family has turned up no proof of high crimes or misdemeanors.

This is what investigations are for. Don't you remember?

Telephone calls, meetings, his home address was an apparent base of operations and used in massive wire transfers.

Hunter lived there. So yes, I guess he would correspondence delivered there.

Certainly, I am not opposed to further investigation....look at what you all did to Trump...and he made it no secret that the Trump Organization was involved in foreign nations...
Trump lied about his bank account in China.

Do you want to investigate that?

He lied about his building being planned in Moscow.

Ivanka got fast tracked patents from China.

Trump's son and law and ambassador to the middle recieved a 2 billion dollar investment from Saudi Arabia.

Trump has hundreds of shell companies.

Trump's son and law and ambassador to the middle recieved a 2 billion dollar investment from Saudi Arabia.

1) not when the money wire in question took place...he was living in Cali
2) Trump was investigated. So what's your point?

did you? in your investigation, did you notice he had been working on that since the late 80s?

did you? in your investigation, did you notice he had been working on that since the late 80s?
So why did he lie about it? Don't you want to investigate?

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!" DJT

You will have to elaborate this evidence of.joe committing a crime.

Got a link?

He was investigated for lying about his Chinese bank account?

When did that happen? Did Jordan subpeana him?
1) nobody said he was guilty of a crime....there is proof he lied about his involment with his son and brother's foreign businesses...it's yet to be known if what he did was a crime or not.

2) I am not sure when he lied, it was no secret the Trump Organization did business in China, and it's required by law in China that whomever is doing paying taxes in China, use a Chinese bank....so when did he lie? and yes Trump and the Trump Organization were repeatedly investgated, and are still currently being investigated.

So why did he lie about it? Don't you want to investigate?

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!" DJT

and the deal fell through...we learned that all after months and months of investigations...and witnesses being called before Adam Shifty....what's your point?

1) nobody said he was guilty of a crime....there is proof he lied about his involment with his son and brother's foreign businesses...it's yet to be known if what he did was a crime or not.

Nobody said that? Are you serious? It's been said constantly in these forums.

2) I am not sure when he lied, it was no secret the Trump Organization did business in China, and it's required by law in China that whomever is doing paying taxes in China, use a Chinese bank....so when did he lie? and yes Trump and the Trump Organization were repeatedly investgated, and are still currently being investigated.
"Former US president Donald Trump had bank accounts in foreign countries including China during his presidency, the tax returns report released on Friday by the House Ways and Means Committee has revealed. The redacted tax returns showed that Trump had a bank account in China between 2015 to 2017. However, during the canvassing trail, Trump in a presidential debate claimed he had an account open but closed it before beginning the campaign."

“I had an account open, and I closed it. I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president," Trump said at the time.

Yeah, and crimes were uncovered yet he is still defended by trumpers so evidently crimes are no big deal.

Maybe because the deal fell thru?
Even deals that fall thru in Russia have to do with Russia...then there is this from the same article posted in 134.

“When Donald Trump was here in Moscow he said a lot of good things about our country, our culture, our people,” Agalarov told Komsomolskaya Pravda in 2015. “And in his interviews he says that if he becomes president of the United States he will certainly keep in mind that he has friends in Russia.”

and the deal fell through...we learned that all after months and months of investigations...and witnesses being called before Adam Shifty....what's your point?
But he was still involved with Russia and lied about it.

Trump's connections to Russia and subsequent lies were not the focal point of Republicans investigation into Trump's campaign anyhow.

We need a new investigation, not by Trump's own party again, to look into what Trump lied about Russia...and China for that matter.

Forum List

Back