GOP... From female voters... GROW A SET

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I found it rather funny that at several rallies all over the US the women are saying that what Trump has said is demeaning and rough but it was "locker room talk" that all men do when women are not around..

One woman told the GOP to "Grow up and grow a set" when she was asked about those abandoning trump for political expedience.. She explained that what was said was nothing compared to the lies and deceptions of Hillary Clinton..

I think that most women see right through the liberal bullshit.. Treating them as if they should all act like victims and be outraged has gotten old and tired as an excuse..

This is backfiring as these women see Hillary for what she is.. A lying fraud!

I found it rather funny that at several rallies all over the US the women are saying that what Trump has said is demeaning and rough but it was "locker room talk" that all men do when women are not around..

One woman told the GOP to "Grow up and grow a set" when she was asked about those abandoning trump for political expedience.. She explained that what was said was nothing compared to the lies and deceptions of Hillary Clinton..

I think that most women see right through the liberal bullshit.. Treating them as if they should all act like victims and be outraged has gotten old and tired as an excuse..

Too funny!......Telling us how women should feel about this....lol

Too funny!......Telling us how women should feel about this....lol
NO!

Simply reporting what they said.. big difference.. They are tired of the bull shit smoke and mirrors

The GOP 'leaders' evidently don't mind their women folk being sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped...folliwed by being berated, demonized, bullied, threatened, and silenced...but you better not engage in harsh 'locker room talk' about them or you're in big trouble, mister!

The GOP 'leaders' evidently don't mind their women folk being sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped...folliwed by being berated, demonized, bullied, threatened, and silenced...but you better not engage in harsh 'locker room talk' about them or you're in big trouble, mister!

What fantasy island are you living on? "talk" is a lot different than doing like BILL CLINTON DID! Thanks for showing us what Bill and Hillary DID...

"women folk being sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped...folliwed by being berated, demonized, bullied, threatened, and silenced.."

BB, that's my point...The GOP leaders abandoning Trump for something he said a decade ago evidently don't mind handing the election over to the sexual predator-enabling Hillary Clinton.

Do THEY not see that something SSID a decade aho is far less criminal/dangerous than putting a sexual deviant and his enabler/facilitator in the WH?!

Forum List

Back