🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP fundraising and rape

Hey truthsplatters, you do realize that several people on this board have accused you of being a "lair", right?

That automatically makes you GUILTY of being a "lair", by your reasoning.

What do you have to say to that?

why are you pretending 4 adult women who did not know each other havenot identified this fucking piece of trash as their rapist?

they dont matter huh?

they are just lairs to you because this fuck is a republkican

You do realize that in this land of laws, you are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY, right?

Or because you THINK someone did it, they are automatically guilty?

If this goes to trial, and he's found guilty, then he should spend a lot of time in jail.

What would you do if he's found guilty?

What if he's found innocent, then what?

your are the bad guy because you are here and reading this report and the only person your mad at is me for giving you this news.

see how fucking sick in the head you are?

you havent mentioned any condolences for the women or comdemnation for the reapist.

you defend him and insult me for reporting to you the news.

sick assed muther

no one is mad at you giving news.

People are mad at you because you are using this news story to libel a group of people and denying the fact that you want to deny this man due process because of his political affiliation.

Go get the quote of mine saying he should not get a trial?

quit fucking lying

This whole thread is dedicated to the idea that we should destroy this man before he's been tried or convicted.

If you believe in due process you reserve judgment until the trial has concluded.

These women want the entire world to know who raped them.

You defend their rapist and call them meaningless

This is how the right treats victims.

Sorry but projection!!!!!!!!! The left doesnt care about crime, you certainly dont, because rape is only wrong to you if a republican did it, if it wasnt in politics, you'd look for the first technicality to let the rapist off the hook.

when will you people stop defending criminals and trashing victims?

You call them lairs and defend criminals.

just like Zimmerman

this is why your party is dying

There is nothing wrong with defending criminals. In fact it's my job and God bless America for allowing individuals to defend themselves against the government.

4 adult women who did not know each other pointed this man out as their rapist

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

Four adult women claim they were raped. Until the evidence is presented and sworn testimony has been given, we don't know what happened.

For all we know, these four women had consentual sex with the guy and having found out about each other, decided to fry his ass.

Yes, it could have been rape. But, until the court has heard the evidence this man could, actually be innocent. Of course, since muckracker claims he is a Republican you don't give a shit about whether or not he is innocent.

Immie

if a woman you knew told you who raped her would you pretend it meant nothing?

So now you are claiming that you know these four women?

You are the only one who "knows" he is guilty in this thread.

On the other hand, I don't think you give a shit whether or not he is guilty or even if there were any rapes. The only thing you care about is smearing all Republican. Your hatred of so many Americans is a damned disgrace. How can you even call yourself an American?

Immie

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

Four adult women claim they were raped. Until the evidence is presented and sworn testimony has been given, we don't know what happened.

For all we know, these four women had consentual sex with the guy and having found out about each other, decided to fry his ass.

Yes, it could have been rape. But, until the court has heard the evidence this man could, actually be innocent. Of course, since muckracker claims he is a Republican you don't give a shit about whether or not he is innocent.

Immie

if a woman you knew told you who raped her would you pretend it meant nothing?

Your politicizing of these women for your political purposes is beyond sickening... I hope you get fire-AIDS....

Sure they do. It happens all the times. They dont usually get convicted on no evidence. But arresting someone is fairly easy to do.

"A good district attorney can indict a ham sandwich if he wants to, and Mr. Earle understands that, ... The accusations harm as much as the convictions. Because all you have right now is accusations, and we're having an interview on a national television show about accusations. So they're obviously harmful or it wouldn't be news."
John Carter

you know damned well this case is rock solid.

women dont forget who their rapist is

DNA Clears Kirk Odom In Rape Case After 22 Years In Prison « CBS DC

DNA evidence clears Creek County man of rape - FOX23 News

Rape charges dropped after DNA clears arrested man - The Frederick News-Post Online

DNA clears men of '80s Dallas rape conviction - San Antonio Express-News

guntootsmiley.gif

23 felony counts

man there sure does seem to be horrible person here.

maybe the right can defend this guy like they do zimmerman?

Where is your evidence this guy raped anyone or Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin in self defense?:eusa_whistle:

they don't need no stinking evidence

911 dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman : Yes
911dispatcher: Yeah...we don't need you to that.

situation could have been EASILY avoided. Zimmerman fucked up. Should have left the police handle it...they are the professionals. A neighborhood watch volunteer's job is to observe and report....that's it.

These women want the entire world to know who raped them.

You defend their rapist and call them meaningless

It hasnt even been proven there was a rape. If there was, they will prove it in Court and he will be found guilty. You dont get to decide to ignore the judicial system when you want to use what is potentially a horrific event to score political points.

defend away this is getting worse by the minute

"Insisting he not be hanged until after the trial" is not defending him.

You disgusting piece of shit.

where is my quote saying that you lying piece of fuck?
I don't lie. I don't have to. I'm not a leftist.

No one is defending him. This is your lie. All we're saying is that we should let due process take its course.

But you don't want that, since the accused is a Republican. You're convinced he's guilty based solely on his politics. And that's it.

I'd tell you to stop lying, but you're unable. You have to lie. Because reality doesn't support your views.

Forum List

Back