🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP fundraising and rape

your are teh bad guy because you are here and reading thie report and the only person your mad at is me for giving you this news.

see how fucking sick in the head you are?

I'm not do, because I dont use rape for politics, YOU do. Fact is you still havent said what should happen to the guy and I've given you several chances, are you gonna pony up or not?

Your using it right now by denying this story and insulting the women

people dont get arrested on NO EVIDENCE.

I think hes guilty because 4 women who didnt know each other pointed him out as their rapist.

Sure they do. It happens all the times. They dont usually get convicted on no evidence. But arresting someone is fairly easy to do.

"A good district attorney can indict a ham sandwich if he wants to, and Mr. Earle understands that, ... The accusations harm as much as the convictions. Because all you have right now is accusations, and we're having an interview on a national television show about accusations. So they're obviously harmful or it wouldn't be news."
John Carter

Hey truthsplatters, you do realize that several people on this board have accused you of being a "lair", right?

That automatically makes you GUILTY of being a "lair", by your reasoning.

What do you have to say to that?

why are you pretending 4 adult women who did not know each other havenot identified this fucking piece of trash as their rapist?

they dont matter huh?

they are just lairs to you because this fuck is a republkican

people dont get arrested on NO EVIDENCE.

I think hes guilty because 4 women who didnt know each other pointed him out as their rapist.

Sure they do. It happens all the times. They dont usually get convicted on no evidence. But arresting someone is fairly easy to do.

"A good district attorney can indict a ham sandwich if he wants to, and Mr. Earle understands that, ... The accusations harm as much as the convictions. Because all you have right now is accusations, and we're having an interview on a national television show about accusations. So they're obviously harmful or it wouldn't be news."
John Carter

you know damned well this case is rock solid.

women dont forget who their rapist is

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

Four adult women claim they were raped. Until the evidence is presented and sworn testimony has been given, we don't know what happened.

For all we know, these four women had consentual sex with the guy and having found out about each other, decided to fry his ass.

Yes, it could have been rape. But, until the court has heard the evidence this man could, actually be innocent. Of course, since muckracker claims he is a Republican you don't give a shit about whether or not he is innocent.

Immie

your are the bad guy because you are here and reading this report and the only person your mad at is me for giving you this news.

you havent mentioned any condolences for the women or comdemnation for the reapist.

you defend him and insult me for reporting to you the news.

sick assed muther

no one is mad at you giving news.

People are mad at you because you are using this news story to libel a group of people and denying the fact that you want to deny this man due process because of his political affiliation.

John Carter

you know damned well this case is rock solid.

women dont forget who their rapist is

The case against OJ was rock solid too, up until the time that a jury found him not guilty.

You're not very good at this, are you?

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

Four adult women claim they were raped. Until the evidence is presented and sworn testimony has been given, we don't know what happened.

For all we know, these four women had consentual sex with the guy and having found out about each other, decided to fry his ass.

Yes, it could have been rape. But, until the court has heard the evidence this man could, actually be innocent. Of course, since muckracker claims he is a Republican you don't give a shit about whether or not he is innocent.

Immie

if a woman you knew told you who raped her would you pretend it meant nothing?

your are the bad guy because you are here and reading this report and the only person your mad at is me for giving you this news.

you havent mentioned any condolences for the women or comdemnation for the reapist.

you defend him and insult me for reporting to you the news.

sick assed muther

no one is mad at you giving news.

People are mad at you because you are using this news story to libel a group of people and denying the fact that you want to deny this man due process because of his political affiliation.

Go get the quote of mine saying he should not get a trial?

quit fucking lying

Hey truthsplatters, you do realize that several people on this board have accused you of being a "lair", right?

That automatically makes you GUILTY of being a "lair", by your reasoning.

What do you have to say to that?

She ignores it.

You call them lairs and defend criminals.

just like Zimmerman

this is why your party is dying

you people have said their claims mean nothing.

your fucking sick

Forum List

Back