GOP fundraising and rape

Truth is as stupid as he is funny. Truth if you're so upset over rape, what should happen to a rapist. Funny how you dont answer that question....because you dont care UNLESS it's a republican rapist.....I think that sums it up.

People don't get arrested on no evidence yes that is true of course that does not mean they are guilty now does it? Anyone else remember the rape accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team? Everyone was so sure they were guilty they had been convicted in the press in the court of public opinion everywhere but in a courtroom and how did that case end they were innocent. I guess it is lucky for them the case was not decided by public opinion the media or even people with biased political views but by the facts.

People don't get arrested on no evidence yes that is true of course that does not mean they are guilty now does it? Anyone else remember the rape accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team? Everyone was so sure they were guilty they had been convicted in the press in the court of public opinion everywhere but in a courtroom and how did that case end they were innocent. I guess it is lucky for them the case was not decided by public opinion the media or even people with biased political views but by the facts.

and the words of 4 adult women who dont know each other means nothing to you?

and the words of 4 adult women who dont know each other means nothing to you?

The only reason that you are concerned about these women is because they're accusing a Republican.

I hope that\'s clear.

when will you people stop defending criminals and trashing victims?

I doubt Ill ever stop defending criminals and those accused of crimes. It's my profession. And even if it wasn't, one of the best parts of our system is the fact that everyone is entitled to a defense.

However, no one has trashed victims. We dont even know if there are victims.

there is ONLY one reason you are defending this criminal and pretending anyone said he should not get a trial.

his political party

toi the right that means they need to be trashed

To the right, we want a court of LAW to determine guilt or innocence. Not some poster on a message board with a bone to pick with an entire political party.

Do you now understand?

Where the fuck is a quote of mine saying he should not get a trial you lying asshole?

You already have him pegged as guilty. When was the trial? When did we miss it?

Do you eat with that mouth?

These women want the entire world to know who raped them.

You defend their rapist and call them meaningless

Do you realize that in our country everyone is entitled to a fair trial?

We have attorneys who are paid by the state to defend the most hate-filled people such as yourself because they are entitled to representation in a court of law.

This accused rapist is also entitled to representation and THANK GOD we live by those laws so that people who hate half of America, such as yourself, can not destroy the lives of others without a single thought about what they do.

Immie

when will you people stop defending criminals and trashing victims?

I doubt Ill ever stop defending criminals and those accused of crimes. It's my profession. And even if it wasn't, one of the best parts of our system is the fact that everyone is entitled to a defense.

However, no one has trashed victims. We dont even know if there are victims.

yes they have

they called their tesitmony NO EVIDECE.

your no damned lawyer

These women want the entire world to know who raped them.

You defend their rapist and call them meaningless

Do you realize that in our country everyone is entitled to a fair trial?

We have attorneys who are paid by the state to defend the most hate-filled people such as yourself because they are entitled to representation in a court of law.

This accused rapist is also entitled to representation and THANK GOD we live by those laws so that people who hate half of America, such as yourself, can not destroy the lives of others without a single thought about what they do.

Immie

Immie go get the quote where I said he should not be tried.

Im not a fucking court.

I think hes guilty as hell.

your ignoring 4 women who were raped for poltical purposes

Forum List

Back