GOP hates Biden's oil reserve profit machine; House Votes on Strategic Oil Usage

So all this over 80 cents a gallon?

You DO realize that gas prices fluctuate and have been higher than they are now prepandemic right?
You originally claimed that gas prices dropped significantly because of the Biden releasing the strat oil reserves and I proved you wrong, so YOU switch the subject claiming I liked high gas prices. I replied that I’d prefer the prices to be back down to pre-pandemic prices, which in the end of February 2020 was around $2.42 a gallon. Then you come up with some stupid idea that I don’t realize prices fluctuate.

So, you want us to believe that moving gas prices down two cents for a couple days is praiseworthy but then state we are ONLY $.80 above the pre-pandemic levels.

You seem to lose then move to a different subject which is totally understandable since you are proven wrong because of partisan BS. You seem to be like your MAGA brethren that can’t face the truth. Anything else you need to be schooled on, partisan chimp?

You originally claimed that gas prices dropped significantly because of the Biden releasing the strat oil reserves and I proved you wrong,
I did claim that and showed the numbers. You proved nothing
So, you want us to believe that moving gas prices down two cents for a couple days is praiseworthy but then state we are ONLY $.80 above the pre-pandemic levels.
I JUST SHOWED that gas prices are now only 80 cents above prepandemic levels jackass.

I didn't "state" it...I showed you the chart.

A chart which showed that even just within the last 10 years...gas prices have been HIGHER than they are now

I did claim that and showed the numbers. You proved nothing

I JUST SHOWED that gas prices are now only 80 cents above prepandemic levels jackass.

I didn't "state" it...I showed you the chart.

A chart which showed that even just within the last 10 years...gas prices have been HIGHER than they are now
I gave you links you didn’t read that proved the prices didn’t go down more than a couple cents for a couple days. You didn’t read them. Then changed the subject and said I hated low gas prices which I responded I wish they were at pre-pandemic levels. That was it. You then showed me that we are $.80 higher than pre-pandemic. So, you want to heap praise on Biden for dropping the price $.02 a gallon but now claim that paying $.80 a gallon more is not a big deal?

I gave you links you didn’t read that proved the prices didn’t go down more than a couple cents for a couple days. You didn’t read them. Then changed the subject and said I hated low gas prices which I responded I wish they were at pre-pandemic levels. That was it. You then showed me that we are $.80 higher than pre-pandemic. So, you want to heap praise on Biden for dropping the price $.02 a gallon but now claim that paying $.80 a gallon more is not a big deal?
What the fuck are you talking about?

I just provided a chart that shows gas prices dropping from a high of 5 bucks a gallon to $3.50

Go away loon

You mean when Trump was president.
Yep. Our response to the aggression was built in. No chance for the buffoon to micromanage and fuck it up. Wasn't that right before his ill advised cut and run order that stabbed our allies in the war on ISIS in the back.

Yep. Our response to the aggression was built in. No chance for the buffoon to micromanage and fuck it up. Wasn't that right before his ill advised cut and run order that stabbed our allies in the war on ISIS in the back.
The Kurds were never our allies. Ask Turkey about the Kurds.

Our military sucks because it is woke and the leaders have abandoned their roles as military leaders in favor of diversity and inclusion.

That's why so many military members are leaving the service and recruitment rate is in the toilet. We are in serious trouble if we ever get into another major war.

That's why so many military members are leaving the service and recruitment rate is in the toilet. We are in serious trouble if we ever get into another major war.
Recruitment is low because jobs are readily available

Dumbfuk

Recruitment is low because jobs are readily available

Dumbfuk

Before covid we had a million more jobs than Americans that could work them. We had no recruitment problems then like we do now. Under Trump our military was not a social club. People don't join the service to learn CRT and sissies in dresses are perfectly acceptable. Trump never tried to force them to take an experimental vaccine they didn't want. That's why they're leaving and less want to join.

hey wouldn't think of doing this under Trump because Trump would simply increase US supplies.
That one really cracked me up. What would Trump have done, tapped a rock with his mighty staff and oil would have started gushing out? I mean you are absolutely delusional. Did you know, OPEC cut oil production while Trump was president, more than once. Here was the last time,

And what did Trump do. HE HELPED BROKER THE DEAL

9.7 million barrels PER DAY cut. Evidently, Trump didn't do jackshit Under Biden's tenure,

Trump helped to negotiate a 9.7 million barrel per day cut. Biden help negotiate the end of 5.7 million barrel a day cuts and then, well the FED stepped in and shit on the damn parade.

Two million barrels a day cut. Dammit, call Moses Trump and tell him to get his staff over here.

That one really cracked me up. What would Trump have done, tapped a rock with his mighty staff and oil would have started gushing out? I mean you are absolutely delusional. Did you know, OPEC cut oil production while Trump was president, more than once. Here was the last time,

And what did Trump do. HE HELPED BROKER THE DEAL

9.7 million barrels PER DAY cut. Evidently, Trump didn't do jackshit Under Biden's tenure,

Trump helped to negotiate a 9.7 million barrel per day cut. Biden help negotiate the end of 5.7 million barrel a day cuts and then, well the FED stepped in and shit on the damn parade.

Two million barrels a day cut. Dammit, call Moses Trump and tell him to get his staff over here.

That's because gasoline was so cheap the market was about to crash. There is such a thing as having too much oil. During Trump's four years we never hit $3.00 a gallon nationally even amid one of the best economies we had in our lifetime when fuel always increases in price.

If OPEC pulled the same stunt on Trump that they did Dementia, you bet Trump would have threatened them with increased production. Remember at the time we were the worlds exporter of fuel. OPEC knew that if we started setting up for more production, we wouldn't stop because they decided to give in. Once oil companies make that investment, they are not about to let it hang until the next threat by OPEC. Once you start, it's drill baby drill.

The strategic reserve isn't there for speculation, Gomer.

It was used for speculation Goober. It was used to lower the price of gasoline at the pumps. The profit made was a happy accident.

Once again, Republicans are trying to prevent Joe Biden from having anything to run on. Too late.

That's because gasoline was so cheap the market was about to crash. There is such a thing as having too much oil. During Trump's four years we never hit $3.00 a gallon nationally even amid one of the best economies we had in our lifetime when fuel always increases in price.

If OPEC pulled the same stunt on Trump that they did Dementia, you bet Trump would have threatened them with increased production. Remember at the time we were the worlds exporter of fuel. OPEC knew that if we started setting up for more production, we wouldn't stop because they decided to give in. Once oil companies make that investment, they are not about to let it hang until the next threat by OPEC. Once you start, it's drill baby drill.
If a damn frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped. Would of, could of, should of ain't worth jack shit. How the hell would Trump have "increased production"? How? Exxon released their earnings today, record breaking profits, like Chevron earlier. Recession probably on the horizon, tell me, what would the great orange God do to encourage those companies to increase production? And we are producing now more than ever before, wait till the January numbers come out. Why couldn't Trump have done that way back in 2018?

Like I said delusional and living in a fantasy world.

It was used for speculation Goober. It was used to lower the price of gasoline at the pumps. The profit made was a happy accident.

Once again, Republicans are trying to prevent Joe Biden from having anything to run on. Too late.
Let's just be honest. If the NIH suddenly discovered the cure for cancer Republicans would block its implementation because it might make Biden look good, who gives a damn how many people die.

According to experts as sources earlier this thread, it cut prices $.01-$.02 a gallon for a couple of days, it was done for show, nothing else.

Forum List

Back