Biden’s FOLLY....US plans to release oil from strategic reserve to bring down gas prices

Took him 3 years to fight off the court challenges. Why didn't you support a 2nd term for someone that works that hard ON REAL PROBLEMS. not just IMAGINED ones?
I believe in term limits via the voting booth and I never vote for anyone in office. The oil is still being shipped it's not collecting dust.

Typical incompentent know-nothing leftist emotional fix. It will do NOTHING for world oil prices or US supply.

And it will need to BOUGHT at SKY HIGH PRICES to replace it. They are screwing up badly on FORCING us off fossil fuels BEFORE they have ANY PLAN to transistion to other sources. Wind and solar are SUPPLEMENTS -- NOT ALTERNATIVES to fossil fuels. And with most car companies being herded into 100% EVehicles -- the grids will fail and the body bags will pile along with rationing of electricity.

Venezuela -- Here we come.

Exactly it will be sooner than most realize this is for sure. So many will be caught off guard.
We can not return to what shopping use to be like as I think many people are feeling like they did what was it a yr ago or so where Toilet paper was limited, so sooner or later last years supply has come in blah , blah and now we are on our last supplies and this is on everything other than just the oil or gas .

Uuuugh like you said we are in trouble and none of us has ever seen a thing like this take place before. Many of us won’t know how to handle it, some it will get to them mentally, some financially etc, Well i’m sure you know what I mean.

Take care out there times are going to make the great depression look like it was a picnic And the Holocaust.
we have many things stack against us this time in our life. We have tech. Stacked against us , Bill Gates is buying up all farm lands within the US, so is China controlling the food supply etc. Sry I went on again lol.

Only president in my lifetime that got the bureaucratic minions of morons off their asses performed miracles of SPEED on chronic issues. Like the vaccines, the wall, and this pipeline.

NEVER seen so many asses burned and such ACTION out of the D.C. agencies.

Biden is planning to release up to 1 million barrels of oil a day from the strategic reserve, in an attempt to contain high gasoline prices and curb inflation exacerbated by the war in Ukraine.
The US president could announce that he is ordering the release as early as Thursday, when the White House has indicated Biden will speak about how he intends to lower petrol prices. The administration is reportedly considering extending the release for as long as six months, with a potential limit of 180m barrels drawn from the current national reserve of 568m barrels.

If you simply opened the pipeline from Canada and bought more Mexican oil everything here would revert!....we were energy independent under Trump with gas at $1.84 a gallon when he left!
What's YOUR solution?

The Keystone XL could have been built during Trump yet it wasn't. Why?
Because Trump was in office for 1,461 days and the Democrats fought him for 1,461 days on everything.

You should be self sufficient, not relying on anybody, same goes for a country. Trump was right wanting America to be like that, he was right telling Germany the exact same thing. Now what a mess everyone is in with Russia.

lol the Keystone XL just helps the Canadian govt. ship toxic sludge across the U.S instead of a much shorter run across their own land. And, the U.S. gets to pay or the spills and maintenance. Brilliant plan, for a bunch of slop that only a small percentage can be used as fuel, after costing 2-3 times the cost of refining petroleum.

Because Trump was in office for 1,461 days and the Democrats fought him for 1,461 days on everything.

You should be self sufficient, not relying on anybody, same goes for a country. Trump was right wanting America to be like that, he was right telling Germany the exact same thing. Now what a mess everyone is in with Russia.

Just out of curiosity...why do you think US Oil companies import oil?

Just out of curiosity...why do you think US Oil companies import oil?

Oil itself is fungible, so importing is not a sin. You get 6000 essential products from a barrel. They COULD be importing because we dont use much "bunker oil". The kind of stuff that runs big ships. But OUR crude is better than most and maybe we don't reserve the crude stuff for running ships.

That's just an example of how 6000 petroleum products, from drugs to electronics to plastic to asphalt are traded. We USE our oil when it makes THOSE PRODUCTS better. We import to cover stuff that can be done with CHEAPER oil fractions.

I probably know what your getting at -- if you EVER get at anything.... But when you pull more oil products OUT of the ground than you IMPORT -- you are "oil independent". REGARDLESS of it's constituents products are traded.

We WERE oil independent before Brandon started to fulfill his promise to DESTROY fossil fuels. NOW we're begging to IRAN. Venezuela and all the retarded countries for it again because Brandon got caught short.

And releasing the reserve is a dangerous gimmick that wont even cover the EXTRA $64BILL/yr Brandon was paying Putin this year over 2020/2021.

Only president in my lifetime that got the bureaucratic minions of morons off their asses performed miracles of SPEED on chronic issues. Like the vaccines, the wall, and this pipeline.

NEVER seen so many asses burned and such ACTION out of the D.C. agencies.
You just detailed that he didn't get Keystone XL done....now you're saying he "performed miracles of speed"?

Oil itself is fungible, so importing is not a sin. You get 6000 essential products from a barrel. They COULD be importing because we dont use much "bunker oil". The kind of stuff that runs big ships. But OUR crude is better than most and maybe we don't reserve the crude stuff for running ships.

That's just an example of how 6000 petroleum products, from drugs to electronics to plastic to asphalt are traded. We USE our oil when it makes THOSE PRODUCTS better. We import to cover stuff that can be done with CHEAPER oil fractions.

I probably know what your getting at -- if you EVER get at anything.... But when you pull more oil products OUT of the ground than you IMPORT -- you are "oil independent". REGARDLESS of it's constituents products are traded.

We WERE oil independent before Brandon started to fulfill his promise to DESTROY fossil fuels. NOW we're begging to IRAN. Venezuela and all the retarded countries for it again because Brandon got caught short.

And releasing the reserve is a dangerous gimmick that wont even cover the EXTRA $64BILL/yr Brandon was paying Putin this year over 2020/2021.

So you really think that we didn't import Oil under your blob? That every drop refined by Exxon, Chevron, Dow, Lyondell, etc... in the United States originated in the United States?

You really think that?

Get a grip, folks. Since 2015, Congress has been, in unpublicized sales, selling the oil in the reserve to fund the deficit. The U.S. Department of Energy has run at least seven sales since 2017, selling 132 million barrels, about 18% of what was been in the reserve. I find that more troublesome than Biden's obvious play for votes for the party.

So Ciden is going to use 30 million barrels of reserve oil that Trump had bought that cost America around $40 a barrel, and is going to replace it WHEN? OIL is currently $105 a barrel....I imagine when it again goes to $120 abarrel he, in his great wisdom will buy it back at that price!

So Ciden is going to use 30 million barrels of reserve oil that Trump had bought that cost America around $40 a barrel, and is going to replace it WHEN? OIL is currently $105 a barrel....I imagine when it again goes to $120 abarrel he, in his great wisdom will buy it back at that price!
He needs to open all areas to oil drilling to actually make fuel prices go down

Forum List

Back