🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman is a nut but he did society a favor making Trayvon be Traygone.
Aww, I bet you say that about all the Black folks!

You'd lose that bet. Now run along
Fuck you. I don't run from anyone or anything!
That's what George was thinking when Treyvon attacked him.

See what I did there?
You don't know what that coward GZ was thinking. Any man willing to use a gun against a kid who "allegedly" attacked him is a pussy.
No one knows if Trayvon attacked GZ or not… All we have is a coward's story of what happened.
Kid? You think that anyone could have guessed that he was 17? And since when does the age of a predator invalidate the right of his victims to defend themselves?

Sundance writes seven or eight times quickly something to this effect: "Nothing George did is nearly as stupid as the Fed Government putting pressure on the Governor of Florida to indict a innocent man....nothing was more stupid in this entire case than the President coming out and saying if he had a son he would look like trayvon.....the whole effort of the federal government to railroad a innocent man in the name of politics stinks to high heaven."

He was found 'not guilty,' not 'innocent.' He was not innocent.

President Obama has the right to express his concern, and you sound stupid in trying to rebut it.

No one was railroaded. George had a trial. But he will die the way he killed Trayvon. That is inevitable.

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.

Travyon was a predator who was preyed on by another predator.

George will go the same as Trayvon some day, undoubtedly.

You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.

You seem to love dem black balls.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nuff said. case closed. hehheh

Case reopened. Your latent homosexuality is showing fluffy! Trayvon had courage to stand up, UNARMED, to the grown man that he though was stalking him. That kind of courage is rare among YOUR kind because you need a gun to settle man to man conflicts

Next you will be challenging me to a duel...LOL Anyhow what is your obsession with black balls all about? Are you a Negroid?

You are trying to turn a figure of speech into one of your homosexual fantasies. I refuse to play, pinkie! My race unimportant. I never revealed it on USMB just because it gives me an edge in threads like this! I am part Apache but that is all you need to know.

Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
GZ has already proven to be a fraud, a liar and a psychopath many times over.

See what I did there?
You don't know what that coward GZ was thinking. Any man willing to use a gun against a kid who "allegedly" attacked him is a pussy.
No one knows if Trayvon attacked GZ or not… All we have is a coward's story of what happened.
Kid? You think that anyone could have guessed that he was 17? And since when does the age of a predator invalidate the right of his victims to defend themselves?

Trayvonista was almost 18 but the media kept showing that photograph of him when he was like l2....which undoubtedly is what motivated obama to become part of the lynching crowd by trying to influence the jury pool that trayvon was just a innocent kid walking home from the store....at l2 he probably was just a innocent kid....but that kid grew up to become a thug.

The way trayvon really looked on that dark and rainy night>>>>>
trayvon-martin-lead.jpg

This is the problem the left has....it is called the internet.....they used to be able to lie about topics and people and no one had the means to call them on it....thanks to the internet, you guys can show that they are lying about what happened...Martin would be alive today if he had simply gone home and not attacked Zimmerman..........

The left only has lies and emotion...without those they have nothing...........

We do not know who started the fight. All we have is Zimmerman's account For all we know GZ laid hands on Martin first and then he got his ass kicked.

He made poor decisions that put him in an totally avoidable situation.
Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carried a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

The crucial part of GZ story was supported by a credible eyewitness account.

It is also notable that the physical evidence does NOT dispute it, ie the shot was not taken at more than point blank range.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Got a link for dat chump?

This is the problem the left has....it is called the internet.....they used to be able to lie about topics and people and no one had the means to call them on it....thanks to the internet, you guys can show that they are lying about what happened...Martin would be alive today if he had simply gone home and not attacked Zimmerman..........

The left only has lies and emotion...without those they have nothing...........

We do not know who started the fight. All we have is Zimmerman's account For all we know GZ laid hands on Martin first and then he got his ass kicked.

He made poor decisions that put him in an totally avoidable situation.
Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carried a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

The crucial part of GZ story was supported by a credible eyewitness account.

It is also notable that the physical evidence does NOT dispute it, ie the shot was not taken at more than point blank range.

Exactly, but a libtard or a Negroid will never let the facts or the twuth get in the way of their narrative.

See what I did there?

All predators are age 17.

Stop lying, Leftists!

You seem to love dem black balls.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nuff said. case closed. hehheh

Case reopened. Your latent homosexuality is showing fluffy! Trayvon had courage to stand up, UNARMED, to the grown man that he though was stalking him. That kind of courage is rare among YOUR kind because you need a gun to settle man to man conflicts

Next you will be challenging me to a duel...LOL Anyhow what is your obsession with black balls all about? Are you a Negroid?

You are trying to turn a figure of speech into one of your homosexual fantasies. I refuse to play, pinkie! My race unimportant. I never revealed it on USMB just because it gives me an edge in threads like this! I am part Apache but that is all you need to know.

I would guestimate you might be 5 percent indian but 95 percent ghetoo. Am I wrong?

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Someone gets killed everyday.

Someone gets killed everyday.

and.................most of them are Negroes killed by other Negroids.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.

Travyon was a predator who was preyed on by another predator.

George will go the same as Trayvon some day, undoubtedly.
Trayvon was a predator? What did he prey on, skittles and tea? Martin was not one of those welfare kids RWers love to use as hostages in racial debates. His father was involved in his life and Martin was aspiring to further his education and future employment prospects.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Yes.

And he still has the right to defend himself from attacking ghetto chimps.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back