🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem the left has....it is called the internet.....they used to be able to lie about topics and people and no one had the means to call them on it....thanks to the internet, you guys can show that they are lying about what happened...Martin would be alive today if he had simply gone home and not attacked Zimmerman..........

The left only has lies and emotion...without those they have nothing...........

We do not know who started the fight. All we have is Zimmerman's account For all we know GZ laid hands on Martin first and then he got his ass kicked.

He made poor decisions that put him in an totally avoidable situation.
Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carried a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

The crucial part of GZ story was supported by a credible eyewitness account.

It is also notable that the physical evidence does NOT dispute it, ie the shot was not taken at more than point blank range.

Exactly......and the most incriminating thing for trayvon was the fact that after he ran away from george he did not go home...though he was less than a minute away from his fathers house.....so why didnt trayvon just go home?

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!
So did George.

You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
GZ has already proven to be a fraud, a liar and a psychopath many times over.
Yes.

And he still has the right to defend himself from attacking ghetto chimps.

Trayvon was not a "ghetto chimp.' If he had been he would still be alive because "ghetto chimps" are armed and dangerous.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

Incorrect assessment of the case....George was not on duty or engaged in a neighborhood patrol on that night....................he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person...so he decided to take a few moments of his time to report it to the police as any responsible citizen would or should...I find it incredible you are engaged in police work being so ignorant of what was simple good citizenship...see a suspicious person and report it to the police....George sought no confrontation....you as most of the libtards on here do not know the facts of the case. Such ignorance as you demonstrate has repercussions and we see it in the killings of police officers...you and all the others that misrepresent the facts of the Zimmerman case must bear some responsibility for that tragic reality.

I find it incredible that you can not comprehend a simple paragraph. Obviously, I need to break it down into short simple sentences.

I never said that it is illegal to follow a suspicious person.
I did not say that people should not report a suspicious person to the police
I said that the police do not want you to follow a suspicious person.
I do not believe that any police officer ever told anyone at any HOA that they should follow a suspicious person. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link.
I don't give a rat's ass whether George was on duty or not. He was a fool to follow a suspicious person, and no police officer would have advised him to do so.

and what gives you the ability to be able to speak for all policeman? Your take on this incident is entirely wrong. As has been posted already....some police will tell you to not get involved...but no matter what the police may tell you or may not tell you....simple common sense dictates that any responsible citizen should report suspicious behavior or suspicious people.

Look up the facts of the case that has been posted on this thread....the police advised the people in that neighborhood to report suspicious behavior....and if they were to follow a suspicious person to do so at a safe distance....I was involved as a witness in a case once and when I called 911 to report what was going on I was advised to follow the perp at a safe distance and try and determine where he went as the police were on the way.....so different jurisdictions will no doubt give out different advice...one has to make a personal judgement regarding what is prudent.

Too many do not want to get involved...too many cowards out there not willing to look out for their neighbors...hence all the crime we have.

The fact George was not cited for bravery and helping to protect the community simply shows the power of the feds to influence people to be passive...the feds love passive people. Poitical correctness rules deal wid it.

Nope.

If a cops tells you to follow a suspicious person, and that causes someone to get killed, which is EXACTLY what happened with George, then the cops would be held legally responsible for that death. Secondly, as a SAV volunteer, I know police procedure. Even us SAV people, who are uniformed, and drive patrol cars, and have been thoroughly trained, are instructed not to follow a suspicious person. In short, blantly false.

Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
Yes.

Trayvon was not a "ghetto chimp.' If he had been he would still be alive because "ghetto chimps" are armed and dangerous.
You can kill someone with your bare hands. Forensic evidence proved Obamason almost did.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!
So did George.
who said George didn't?

Sorry. I did not realize that you were there.

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

Incorrect assessment of the case....George was not on duty or engaged in a neighborhood patrol on that night....................he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person...so he decided to take a few moments of his time to report it to the police as any responsible citizen would or should...I find it incredible you are engaged in police work being so ignorant of what was simple good citizenship...see a suspicious person and report it to the police....George sought no confrontation....you as most of the libtards on here do not know the facts of the case. Such ignorance as you demonstrate has repercussions and we see it in the killings of police officers...you and all the others that misrepresent the facts of the Zimmerman case must bear some responsibility for that tragic reality.

I find it incredible that you can not comprehend a simple paragraph. Obviously, I need to break it down into short simple sentences.

I never said that it is illegal to follow a suspicious person.
I did not say that people should not report a suspicious person to the police
I said that the police do not want you to follow a suspicious person.
I do not believe that any police officer ever told anyone at any HOA that they should follow a suspicious person. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link.
I don't give a rat's ass whether George was on duty or not. He was a fool to follow a suspicious person, and no police officer would have advised him to do so.

and what gives you the ability to be able to speak for all policeman? Your take on this incident is entirely wrong. As has been posted already....some police will tell you to not get involved...but no matter what the police may tell you or may not tell you....simple common sense dictates that any responsible citizen should report suspicious behavior or suspicious people.

Look up the facts of the case that has been posted on this thread....the police advised the people in that neighborhood to report suspicious behavior....and if they were to follow a suspicious person to do so at a safe distance....I was involved as a witness in a case once and when I called 911 to report what was going on I was advised to follow the perp at a safe distance and try and determine where he went as the police were on the way.....so different jurisdictions will no doubt give out different advice...one has to make a personal judgement regarding what is prudent.

Too many do not want to get involved...too many cowards out there not willing to look out for their neighbors...hence all the crime we have.

The fact George was not cited for bravery and helping to protect the community simply shows the power of the feds to influence people to be passive...the feds love passive people. Poitical correctness rules deal wid it.

Nope.

If a cops tells you to follow a suspicious person, and that causes someone to get killed, which is EXACTLY what happened with George, then the cops would be held legally responsible for that death. Secondly, as a SAV volunteer, I know police procedure. Even us SAV people, who are uniformed, and drive patrol cars, and have been thoroughly trained, are instructed not to follow a suspicious person. In short, blantly false.
911 operators don't have authority to give orders like police dispatchers to patrol officers. No comparison.

Yes.

You can kill someone with your bare hands. Forensic evidence proved Obamason almost did.
No , the forensic evidence did not prove that.

So did George.
who said George didn't?
Oh good. You're finally going to admit that George didn't have a "duty to retreat".. You're the first Leftist to do so.

HIs looking at houses, and him being found with a burglary tool in school, does raise the possibility that he was casing the houses in order to rob them.

All the facts are available from the court testimony and from the tape of the 911 call by george. You do not have to believe me....just look up the facts presented in court and which have been posted on here. No excuse for your ignorance...you are just too lazy to get the facts...much easier to whine on and on about trayvon was just oh so innocent...just an unarmed innocent littly boy walking home from the store with his candy. LOL

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Yes.

No , the forensic evidence did not prove that.
The jury said it did. In exit interviews they said they had "no doubt" GZ had cause to fear for his life.

He did not have a right to sit on Zimmerman's chest and beat him.

That was the act of a vicious thug.

Who got what he so richly deserved.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.

HIs looking at houses, and him being found with a burglary tool in school, does raise the possibility that he was casing the houses in order to rob them.

What else could he have been doing on a dark and rainy nite? Definitely susicious to say the least....Trayvonistas big mistake though was to over-react to being surveiled by George....Trayvon got angry ....ran away and then came back to attack George....like that old saying....'whom the gods wish to destroy ...they first make angry'....thus trayvons karma caught up with him.

All the facts are available from the court testimony and from the tape of the 911 call by george. You do not have to believe me....just look up the facts presented in court and which have been posted on here. No excuse for your ignorance...you are just too lazy to get the facts...much easier to whine on and on about trayvon was just oh so innocent...just an unarmed innocent littly boy walking home from the store with his candy. LOL

I know the whole story and I am also a veteran of multiple debates on the topic right here on USMB. If GZ's word is all you have, I am left with the assumption that trayvon was just trying to get home after shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back