🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

It wasn't that he was armed. He made a string of poor decisions.

You can speculate as to whether those decisions were because he was carrying but it would only be just that, speculation

The speculation I have seen on that, come from idiots who have never carried and who, being liberals, have little if any ability to understand someone different then them.

You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
GZ has already proven to be a fraud, a liar and a psychopath many times over.

Got a link for dat chump?
Yes I do!

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!
So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.
More than slightly IMO

Not really.

Following someone from a distance so you can tell the cops where they went so the cops can check them out, is not that crazy.
If that "distance" starts to close rapidly by you running towards the "suspect" it makes a BIG difference.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!
So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?
George said Travon didn't belong there.

Travyon was a predator who was preyed on by another predator.

George will go the same as Trayvon some day, undoubtedly.
Trayvon was a predator? What did he prey on, skittles and tea? Martin was not one of those welfare kids RWers love to use as hostages in racial debates. His father was involved in his life and Martin was aspiring to further his education and future employment prospects.
Trayvon had a criminal record. Yes, he was a predatory young thug, he got taken down by a worse predator. George will be taken down as well.

Trayvon was a predator? What did he prey on, skittles and tea? Martin was not one of those welfare kids RWers love to use as hostages in racial debates. His father was involved in his life and Martin was aspiring to further his education and future employment prospects.
Trayvon had a criminal record. Yes, he was a predatory, he got taken down by a worse predator. George will be taken down as well.

Trayvon was NEVER convicted of a crime..is THAT CLEARER?

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!

More than slightly IMO

Not really.

Following someone from a distance so you can tell the cops where they went so the cops can check them out, is not that crazy.
If that "distance" starts to close rapidly by you running towards the "suspect" it makes a BIG difference.

No, it doesn't.

Running after a possible bad guy is not cowardly nor is it psychotic.

It might be reckless or stupid.

But it is not cowardly. Or crazy. Or morally or ethnically wrong.

NOw, sitting on some man's chest and beating him while he screams for help?

That is legally, morally and ethnically wrong.

Yet, you don't seem offended by Martin's behavior.

So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?

It was a gated community and the Neighbor Watch Guy didn't recognize Martin.

Sooooo, reasonable suspicion on Zimmerman's part.

Trayvon had a criminal record. Yes, he was a predatory, he got taken down by a worse predator. George will be taken down as well.
That does not excuse a criminal record, does it? Your man was a predator in training. However, he did not reach George's level, because George killed him.

Trayvon made his fatal mistake in coming back outside and attacking a man with a gun.

That is stupid.

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

That is a matter of opinion

So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?

It was a gated community and the Neighbor Watch Guy didn't recognize Martin. Sooooo, reasonable suspicion on Zimmerman's part.
He had reasonable suspicion to call the cops, nothing else. George will die at the hands of a bigger predator.

JQPublic1 and Correll are trying to excuse their homer by bad mouthing the other home.

Both homers were, and are, of criminal mentality. One is dead; one will be.

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

NO, it's not.

"Cowardly" and "psychotic" are real words with real meanings.

A neighborhood watch guy following some young punk so he can vector the police in to check the guy out, does not meet either of those definitions.

THe question you need to ask yourself is why you have put yourself in a position where you are claiming that two words mean something that they OBVIOUSLY do not mean.

That, btw, is not a rhetorical comment. THe question is real, and if you could face it honestly, it could change your life.

But you can't.

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

He didn't start the fight..........he made no contact with Martin....did you watch the trial?

I read the transcripts

But there was no witness. I really don't care what people say because I assume they are all trying to save their own asses.

But as I said that is not the crux of my argument. GZ made a string of poor irresponsible decisions that put him in the position where he felt he had to draw his gun. He wanted to play cop. So I do not think he is without fault in fact I really think he should have been charged with something akin to reckless endangerment at the very least

When you are carrying If your actions precipitate an altercation then you hold the greater responsibility
There was an eye witness that saw Martin on tip of GZ beating him, and another witness who heard GZ begging for his life and for help.

Shame so many people are shitting on a man who did nothing more than protect himself and have the misfortune of being made into the poster boy of a made up bullshit political campaign targeted to end 'Stand your Ground' laws, which is why they keep mentioning that when it had zero to do with the GZ case.

Then of course it turned out that everything the Media told me initially was a completely lie.

I have tried to be even more skeptical of the vile media since then.
The best thing to come out of all this Black Lies Matter bullshit starting with the GZ case is that people are learning what lying fucktards the media are.

So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?

It was a gated community and the Neighbor Watch Guy didn't recognize Martin. Sooooo, reasonable suspicion on Zimmerman's part.
He had reasonable suspicion to call the cops, nothing else. George will die at the hands of a bigger predator.

JQPublic1 and Correll are trying to excuse their homer by bad mouthing the other home.

Both homers were, and are, of criminal mentality. One is dead; one will be.

He also had reasonable suspicion to follow Martin.

And nothing he did made him a "predator"

A man who is doing nothing illegal who gets attacked is not a predator.

He is a victim.

A REAL victim.

Not the pretend kind that so many on the Left like to play around with.

Zimmerman broke no laws that night.

That does not excuse a criminal record, does it? Your man was a predator in training. However, he did not reach George's level, because George killed him.

Trayvon made his fatal mistake in coming back outside and attacking a man with a gun.

That is stupid.

You might seek to justify Martini's death by calling him a predator but you haven't shown the rationale behind that kind of thinking.
No one is immune from being targeted for idle accusations. However, having no criminal convictions is the barometer that sets one apart from criminals and thuggery. NIce try but your adherence to that view of Martin just makes you a part of White male group- think that facilitates the distortion of truth for their own convenience and satisfaction.

Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one.

Now to get back to the truth and the nitty gritty of this case: All politics....a 'show trial'...meaning....a trial set up to showcase the liberal contention that blacks are victims....unfortunately for them it did not work out so well.

Especially, when it became known Zimmerman was not a jew or a white guy....he was hispanic and part negro...his grandfather was black, his mother was peruvian...so the evil white guy thesis fell apart quickly....the libtards tried to cover their tracks by declaring george was a white hispanic....aka inventing a new term, a term never heard before to define george's ethnicity....how hillarious! Yet the liberals being so brainwashed and so ignorant..still do not realize the damage they inflicted on their agenda.

The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

He will die in a similar fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back