🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did George.
who said George didn't?
Who said Travon didn't?
George said Travon didn't belong there.

It was a gated community and the Neighbor Watch Guy didn't recognize Martin. Sooooo, reasonable suspicion on Zimmerman's part.
He had reasonable suspicion to call the cops, nothing else. George will die at the hands of a bigger predator.

JQPublic1 and Correll are trying to excuse their homer by bad mouthing the other home.

Both homers were, and are, of criminal mentality. One is dead; one will be.

You seem to think George had no right to defend his life. Not suprising as in perhaps the majority of liberals have no strong belief in self defense...especially when it is a minority perp attacking a white person.

Why Do Liberals Want To Take Away Our Natural, God-Given Right To Self Defense?

George had a right to defend his life, only because Trayvon went inside, came out, and attacked him. They were both predators.

That does not excuse George from being a vile man, who will die similarly some day.

QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 14966051, member: 20412"]The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

He will die in a similar fashion.[/QUOTE]

Standard jakey response.

When the holes in his argument are pointed out, he ignores that and restates his initial position.

It is the Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion, and is Jake's SOP.

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing."

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.

That is a matter of opinion

Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one.

Now to get back to the truth and the nitty gritty of this case: All politics....a 'show trial'...meaning....a trial set up to showcase the liberal contention that blacks are victims....unfortunately for them it did not work out so well.

Especially, when it became known Zimmerman was not a jew or a white guy....he was hispanic and part negro...his grandfather was black, his mother was peruvian...so the evil white guy thesis fell apart quickly....the libtards tried to cover their tracks by declaring george was a white hispanic....aka inventing a new term, a term never heard before to define george's ethnicity....how hillarious! Yet the liberals being so brainwashed and so ignorant..still do not realize the damage they inflicted on their agenda.

One Black kid killed by one man described as a white Hispanic. That has NOTHING TO DO WITH black victimhood. The rest of your narrative belongs in a book of fables.

QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 14966051, member: 20412"]The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

He will die in a similar fashion.

Standard jakey response.

When the holes in his argument are pointed out, he ignores that and restates his initial position.

It is the Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion, and is Jake's SOP.

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing."
None of which applies to my assertion: that George will die of violence. It is only a matter of time.

I am proud of you, Correll, that you are learning logic because of your inability to compete with me.

You the student are certainly not the master (and never will be), but you are improving slowly. That's good. Be proud, grasshopper.

The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

So writing graffiti on a wall, possessing a bag with "traces" of marijuana, or having women's jewelry in your back pack and a screwdriver makes you a thug???? I hope your job doesn't put you in contact with teens of any race… you'd give all of them a criminal record based on innuendo and circumstance.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.
Of course, we may have different opinion, but to me, a guy who jumped out of his truck, chased an unarmed teen down, cornered him and then shot him point blank in the chest is the thug. Especially after the police told the guy to leave the kid alone. If that's not a thug, then what is?

To me, someone that thinks that's what Zimmerman did despite a jury saying "NO" is an idiot.

I agree, Trayvon is a thug. Sorry, WAS.

The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

So writing graffiti on a wall, possessing a bag with "traces" of marijuana, or having women's jewelry in your back pack and a screwdriver makes you a thug???? I hope your job doesn't put you in contact with teens of any race… you'd give all of them a criminal record based on innuendo and circumstance.

Sitting on a man's chest and beating him while he screams for help, makes you a THUG.

Buddy, he never was accused of violence, not once, not ever. Don't lie, or you will fry.

Sitting on a man's chest and beating him while he screams for help, makes you a THUG.
They were both a thug, neither did deserve a hug.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.
Of course, we may have different opinion, but to me, a guy who jumped out of his truck, chased an unarmed teen down, cornered him and then shot him point blank in the chest is the thug. Especially after the police told the guy to leave the kid alone. If that's not a thug, then what is?

To me, someone that thinks that's what Zimmerman did despite a jury saying "NO" is an idiot.

Of course you think Trayvon was a thug…Any Black kid with intestinal fortitude and behaves like a normal kid is a thug to you!
He had NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS< PERIOD…end of story!

Following a suspected burglar so you can tell the cops were the suspect is, does not make one a Thug.

Neither does shooting someone who is sitting on your chest, beating you "MMA Style".

Buddy, he never was accused of violence, not once, not ever. Don't lie, or you will fry.
I don't care what he was accused of, he wasn't convicted for ANYTHING! What part of that reality don't you understand?

------------------

Of course you think Trayvon was a thug…Any Black kid with intestinal fortitude and behaves like a normal kid is a thug to you!

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.

------------------

You're alass A asshole.

Following a suspected burglar so you can tell the cops were the suspect is, does not make one a Thug.

Neither does shooting someone who is sitting on your chest, beating you "MMA Style".
Yeah, I guess it was the "Christian " thing to do!

I don't care what he was accused of, he wasn't convicted for ANYTHING! What part of that reality don't you understand?

Zimmerman wasn't convicted of Martin's murder. Yet you aren't willing to let that go.

Yeah, I guess it was the "Christian " thing to do!

That was an odd dodge.

My points stand.

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.
No, it is normal for a 17 year old Black thug to confront and shoot a person he thinks is following him. Trayvon violated thug protocol
because he wasn't of that ilk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back