🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.
Of course, we may have different opinion, but to me, a guy who jumped out of his truck, chased an unarmed teen down, cornered him and then shot him point blank in the chest is the thug. Especially after the police told the guy to leave the kid alone. If that's not a thug, then what is?

To me, someone that thinks that's what Zimmerman did despite a jury saying "NO" is an idiot.

I agree, Trayvon is a thug. Sorry, WAS.
Of course you think Trayvon was a thug…Any Black kid with intestinal fortitude and behaves like a normal kid is a thug to you!
He had NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS< PERIOD…end of story!

That's because he WAS a thug.

He made a bad choice and got what he deserved.

The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

He will die in a similar fashion.
So writing graffiti on a wall, possessing a bag with "traces" of marijuana, or having women's jewelry in your back pack and a screwdriver makes you a thug???? I hope your job doesn't put you in contact with teens of any race… you'd give all of them a criminal record based on innuendo and circumstance.
Buddy, he never was accused of violence, not once, not ever. Don't lie, or you will fry.
I don't care what he was accused of, he wasn't convicted for ANYTHING! What part of that reality don't you understand?

Zimmerman wasn't convicted of Martin's murder. Yet you aren't willing to let that go.
That is because it fits in with all the other murders in the south where White people never went to trial or were acquitted for killing Blacks.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.
Of course, we may have different opinion, but to me, a guy who jumped out of his truck, chased an unarmed teen down, cornered him and then shot him point blank in the chest is the thug. Especially after the police told the guy to leave the kid alone. If that's not a thug, then what is?

To me, someone that thinks that's what Zimmerman did despite a jury saying "NO" is an idiot.

Of course you think Trayvon was a thug…Any Black kid with intestinal fortitude and behaves like a normal kid is a thug to you!

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.
No, it is normal for a 17 year old Black thug to confront and shoot a person he thinks is following him. Trayvon violated thug protocol
because he wasn't of that ilk!

That seems to be either sarcasm or even a little joke.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.

Martin was a thug.

No, it is normal for a 17 year old Black thug to confront and shoot a person he thinks is following him. Trayvon violated thug protocol

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.

WAS being the best part.

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thugs are armed. Trayvon's mistake was not being armed.

Travyon was a predator who was preyed on by another predator.

George will go the same as Trayvon some day, undoubtedly.
Trayvon was a predator? What did he prey on, skittles and tea? Martin was not one of those welfare kids RWers love to use as hostages in racial debates. His father was involved in his life and Martin was aspiring to further his education and future employment prospects.
Trayvon had a criminal record. Yes, he was a predatory, he got taken down by a worse predator. George will be taken down as well.
Trayvon was NEVER convicted of a crime..is THAT CLEARER?
That does not excuse a criminal record, does it? Your man was a predator in training. However, he did not reach George's level, because George killed him.

Trayvon made his fatal mistake in coming back outside and attacking a man with a gun.

That is stupid.

You might seek to justify Martini's death by calling him a predator but you haven't shown the rationale behind that kind of thinking.
No one is immune from being targeted for idle accusations. However, having no criminal convictions is the barometer that sets one apart from criminals and thuggery. NIce try but your adherence to that view of Martin just makes you a part of White male group- think that facilitates the distortion of truth for their own convenience and satisfaction.
Every criminal with a long record has their first crime, the incident that popped their cherry. It's usually in the teenage years.

Say right around Treyvon Martini's age.

The truth is generally the simple: both were thugs, one thug killed the other thug.

He will die in a similar fashion.
So writing graffiti on a wall, possessing a bag with "traces" of marijuana, or having women's jewelry in your back pack and a screwdriver makes you a thug???? I hope your job doesn't put you in contact with teens of any race… you'd give all of them a criminal record based on innuendo and circumstance.
Buddy, he never was accused of violence, not once, not ever. Don't lie, or you will fry.
I don't care what he was accused of, he wasn't convicted for ANYTHING! What part of that reality don't you understand?

Zimmerman wasn't convicted of Martin's murder. Yet you aren't willing to let that go.
That is because it fits in with all the other murders in the south where White people never went to trial or were acquitted for killing Blacks.

Ahh, thank you for admitting that.

So, we see this has nothing to do with Justice, but with SOCIAL JUSTICE.

You don't want Justice for Martin, because he got that.

You want Justice for all the crimes and sins of the past,

except those murderers are all dead.

And the only people you can get even with are the White People of today.

That is not a morally defensible position.

Which is why most lefties lie and lie and dodge and twist rather than admit the truth.

It is morally vile of you to want to put an innocent man in prison to get even for crap that happened long ago to other people.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.
Most adult males would overpower a 17 year old by brute strength without having to shoot him.

George had a right to defend his life, only because Trayvon went inside, came out, and attacked him. They were both predators.

That does not excuse George from being a vile man, who will die similarly some day.
I'm going to give you some credit for objectivity and not blatantly ignoring the facts like the Left is doing. I just don't think that GZ calling the cops makes him a predator.

Thugs don't necessarily have to be armed. Someone can break into cars at multiple houses in a neighborhood and they're a thug. While they may be armed, that doesn't determine whether or not they're a thug. The actions do.

Wasn't Zimmerman on the bottom and Martin on top beating Zimmerman's brains out on the concrete?

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.
Most adult males would overpower a 17 year old by brute strength without having to shoot him.

There are many 17 year olds that are physically bigger than someone twice their age.

Trayvon was a predator? What did he prey on, skittles and tea? Martin was not one of those welfare kids RWers love to use as hostages in racial debates. His father was involved in his life and Martin was aspiring to further his education and future employment prospects.
Trayvon had a criminal record. Yes, he was a predatory, he got taken down by a worse predator. George will be taken down as well.
That does not excuse a criminal record, does it? Your man was a predator in training. However, he did not reach George's level, because George killed him.

Trayvon made his fatal mistake in coming back outside and attacking a man with a gun.

That is stupid.

You might seek to justify Martini's death by calling him a predator but you haven't shown the rationale behind that kind of thinking.
No one is immune from being targeted for idle accusations. However, having no criminal convictions is the barometer that sets one apart from criminals and thuggery. NIce try but your adherence to that view of Martin just makes you a part of White male group- think that facilitates the distortion of truth for their own convenience and satisfaction.
Every criminal with a long record has their first crime, the incident that popped their cherry. It's usually in the teenage years.

Martin could have been elected President if he had lived long enough with such a mild criminal history! especially with no convictions.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.

There are many 17 year olds that are physically bigger than someone twice their age.
Taller and bigger are two different things. GZ outweighed Martin!

That is stupid.

Martin could have been elected President if he had lived long enough with such a mild criminal history! especially with no convictions.
He could have also been on death row after a triple rape/homicide. What's your point?

Mine is that GZ might have saved 3 lives.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.

That's an interesting claim.

Most adults have jobs and lives and responsibilities that take up time that a punk kid can spend working out.

I don't know the averages on size and brute strength to compare.

And they are completely irrelevant.

So, what if, according to the odds, Zimmerman "should" have been able to over power Martin.

Obviously he could NOT.

You are still dancing around the ugly truth that you have admitted.

THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUSTICE.

You want to get even for all the past injustice done to poor blacks.

By demanding that innocent "white" men today submit to being viciously beaten, and if they defend themselves, as is their right, to put them in prison, with large numbers of black thugs.

Your position is morally indefensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back