🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taller and bigger are two different things. GZ outweighed Martin!

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.
And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I accept what the court said and it was "NO". You can't because you defend Trayvon.
Show me where I defend the thug. When he went in the condo and came out, he intended to become a thug and attack another thug, George.

Trayvon, yes, was a thug. Nothing anyone says here changes his thuggish behavior.

George was a thug the second he ignored dispatch direction to not follow Trayvon.

We had two thugs on a collision course. George will die thuggishly.
911 dispatchers have no authority. Just advice.
In this case, good advice, and George should have followed it. If Trayvon had gotten the gun and killed him, he would have walked.
Yes he should have followed it. But not following it doesn't turn him into a predator.
Yeah, it does.

Trayvon, yes, was a thug. Nothing anyone says here changes his thuggish behavior.

George was a thug the second he ignored dispatch direction to not follow Trayvon.

In this case, good advice, and George should have followed it. If Trayvon had gotten the gun and killed him, he would have walked.
Yes he should have followed it. But not following it doesn't turn him into a predator.
Yeah, it does.
No it doesn't.

Yeah, it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does.

Yeah, it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does.
No it doesn't.

Who gives a shit about Trayvon, he's dead... The country is better off for it. Trash taking the trash out is the way I see it. Lol
And folks will be carrying George the Trash out soon enough.

if you are so brave why don't you take out George?

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone
And of course you are simply lying your ass off.

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carries a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Did anyone actually SEE that?

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop
You're full of shit and lying again. I heard what the eye witness said.

Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.

No liberal here has the maturity, intelligence or integrity to ever admit the truth. They have been lying since the day it happened. They still think that if they lie long enough, it will become truth.

I am both liberal and conservative. There are millions like me and we know how devious RW perspectives can be when it comes to matters such as the GZ/Martin case. You generally always assume the Black guy is at fault no matter what he does or does not do.

All the forensic evidence, witness testimony, and expert witnesses agree with me and not you. Race has nothing to do with it. Racism is the go to tactic of the lazy mind.

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have. He was probably a fat Barney Fife.

Travon was also an idiot. From the evidence and testimony presented in court he most likely started the fight. Unfortunately for him, he brought his fists to what elevated to a gun fight. GZ had the right to self defense and the right to be a law abiding idiot.
It's why I'm reticent to come to Zimmerman's defense. He's far from an upstanding citizen, shacking up with his girlfriend, getting in trouble with the law repeatedly and now bragging about killing Martin. People who legitimately defend their lives often feel survivors guilt and even sadness for the person they had to kill. Cops don't go around bragging about who they shot in the line of duty. This guy just creeps me out. Something is seriously off about him.
But the bottom line is that he shot in defense of his own life, and even career criminals have that right.

The greatest threat are the drones of unthinking morons who want to take away our right to self defense.
He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
He wasn't bragging about it, jackass.

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.
And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I accept what the court said and it was "NO". You can't because you defend Trayvon.
Show me where I defend the thug. When he went in the condo and came out, he intended to become a thug and attack another thug, George.
None the less, brown killed black... In this case the country is better off for it.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.

Sorry. I did not realize that you were there.

All the facts are available from the court testimony and from the tape of the 911 call by george. You do not have to believe me....just look up the facts presented in court and which have been posted on here. No excuse for your ignorance...you are just too lazy to get the facts...much easier to whine on and on about trayvon was just oh so innocent...just an unarmed innocent littly boy walking home from the store with his candy. LOL

Translation. I have no link to anything saying that the police told the HOA to follow suspicious people, because such a thing never happened.

So we see the racists and the loser on all sides champion their particular homer.

Trayvon and George are what they are and were, thugs.

So we see the racists and the loser on all sides champion their particular homer.

One is taking a dirt nap, rightly so.
The other is in a shitshow, rightly so.
Who gives a shit?
Lol

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have. He was probably a fat Barney Fife.

Travon was also an idiot. From the evidence and testimony presented in court he most likely started the fight. Unfortunately for him, he brought his fists to what elevated to a gun fight. GZ had the right to self defense and the right to be a law abiding idiot.
It's why I'm reticent to come to Zimmerman's defense. He's far from an upstanding citizen, shacking up with his girlfriend, getting in trouble with the law repeatedly and now bragging about killing Martin. People who legitimately defend their lives often feel survivors guilt and even sadness for the person they had to kill. Cops don't go around bragging about who they shot in the line of duty. This guy just creeps me out. Something is seriously off about him.
But the bottom line is that he shot in defense of his own life, and even career criminals have that right.

The greatest threat are the drones of unthinking morons who want to take away our right to self defense.
He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
He wasn't bragging about it, jackass.
Yes he was.

Jackass.

Yeah, it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. George was a predator, who went looking for Trayvon after being told not to by dispatch. Refusing to follow good counsel reveals his predator heart; he went ahunting. And someone somewhere will some day hunt him down and put him in a dirt nap.

Yeah, it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. George was a predator, who went looking for Trayvon after being told not to by dispatch. Refusing to follow good counsel reveals his predator heart; he went ahunting. And someone somewhere will some day hunt him down and put him in a dirt nap.
You are a gullible fuck, in this case brown took out black... No big loss

You are a gullible fuck, in this case brown took out black... No big loss
Says the most gullible fuck on the Board. :) Remember, rustic, your handlers on the far right tell you how to think. We just tell you that you are stupid. In fact, both George and Trayvon, like you, are smallest time thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back