🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Yes it does. George was a predator, who went looking for Trayvon after being told not to by dispatch. Refusing to follow good counsel reveals his predator heart; he went ahunting. And someone somewhere will some day hunt him down and put him in a dirt nap.
You are a gullible fuck, in this case brown took out black... No big loss
Says the most gullible fuck on the Board. :) Remember, rustic, your handlers on the far right tell you how to think. We just tell you that you are stupid. In fact, both George and Trayvon, like you, are smallest time thugs.
image.png

:) See, Rustic is following his running dog instructions from Red Donald's communist campaign.

There are many 17 year olds that are physically bigger than someone twice their age.
Taller and bigger are two different things. GZ outweighed Martin!

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.
And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I am a harmless middle aged white guy who has never had any trouble with the law.

You are a moron.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.
More than slightly IMO

Not really.

Following someone from a distance so you can tell the cops where they went so the cops can check them out, is not that crazy.
If that "distance" starts to close rapidly by you running towards the "suspect" it makes a BIG difference.

No, it doesn't.

Running after a possible bad guy is not cowardly nor is it psychotic.

It might be reckless or stupid.

But it is not cowardly. Or crazy. Or morally or ethnically wrong.

NOw, sitting on some man's chest and beating him while he screams for help?

That is legally, morally and ethnically wrong.

Yet, you don't seem offended by Martin's behavior.
Zimmerman precipitated the entire chain of events by playing cop

Martin was responsible for his choice to sit on Zimmerman's chest and beat him while he screamed for help.

And he is responsible for everything that resulted from that.

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have. He was probably a fat Barney Fife.

Travon was also an idiot. From the evidence and testimony presented in court he most likely started the fight. Unfortunately for him, he brought his fists to what elevated to a gun fight. GZ had the right to self defense and the right to be a law abiding idiot.
It's why I'm reticent to come to Zimmerman's defense. He's far from an upstanding citizen, shacking up with his girlfriend, getting in trouble with the law repeatedly and now bragging about killing Martin. People who legitimately defend their lives often feel survivors guilt and even sadness for the person they had to kill. Cops don't go around bragging about who they shot in the line of duty. This guy just creeps me out. Something is seriously off about him.
But the bottom line is that he shot in defense of his own life, and even career criminals have that right.

The greatest threat are the drones of unthinking morons who want to take away our right to self defense.
He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
He wasn't bragging about it, jackass.
Yes he was.
Stating a fact is not bragging, jackass.

It's why I'm reticent to come to Zimmerman's defense. He's far from an upstanding citizen, shacking up with his girlfriend, getting in trouble with the law repeatedly and now bragging about killing Martin. People who legitimately defend their lives often feel survivors guilt and even sadness for the person they had to kill. Cops don't go around bragging about who they shot in the line of duty. This guy just creeps me out. Something is seriously off about him.
But the bottom line is that he shot in defense of his own life, and even career criminals have that right.

The greatest threat are the drones of unthinking morons who want to take away our right to self defense.
He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
Yes he was.
Yes it is.

Jackass.

And it's well known he was not a recognized neighborhood watch member.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

Game. Set. Match.

Not only that, but the "suggestions" of neighborhood watch are suggestions. He's a free man he can do what he wants. He can enact a citizens arrest as NW. Or decide not to. Doesn't matter, as he wasn't a member anyway. The 911 operator told him not to chase the guy, that's a suggestion, not a set in stone rule that he must follow or everything thereafter is his fault.

God liberals need to get an education on this.

Last edited:

Yes he was.
Yes it is.
Could you please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that idiotic and ridiculous conclusion?

Taller and bigger are two different things. GZ outweighed Martin!

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.
And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I am a harmless middle aged white guy who has never had any trouble with the law. You are a moron.
You mean you are a moronic white guy in his middle age who has not been caught yet. Yeah, you have a thug heart.

No doubt Zimmerman was not the brightest bulb on that street, but that doesn't give anyone a right to beat his head into the concrete.

No doubt Zimmerman was not the brightest bulb on that street, but that doesn't give anyone a right to beat his head into the concrete.
Sure it does if Trayvon had not gone into the condo first and gave up his get out of jail card. If he had battered George to death, and the cops found out George was stalking Trayvon, Trayvon would have walked.

The POS gangbanger Trayvon got his ass kicked by brown, now he's taking a dirt nap. Rightly so...
Lol

He was stalking him on the phone with 911. But that being said, I find it funny that its Zimmerman who was called racist when it was Travvy who referred to Zimmerman in talking to his girlfriend as a "creepy ass cracka".

Im so sick hearing about george zimmerman its unbelievable. People really need to move on from this guy already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back