🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was stalking him on the phone with 911. But that being said, I find it funny that its Zimmerman who was called racist when it was Travvy who referred to Zimmerman in talking to his girlfriend as a "creepy ass cracka".

Yep...not even to mention that George was part black as well....his grandfather being a Negro....his mother being peruvian yet msnbc initially attempted to label him a white waycist...then when presented with contradictory info...they changed it to a white hispanic...a term never used before...but they had invested so much into the waycist narrative they could not back down...so they continued their waycist narrative by referring to George as a White Hispanic.

Not only did Trayvonista reveal his racial hatred but his g/f inserted a homophobic consciousness into the events as well.....by bringing up the possibility that geroge might be a homersexual ...that could have motivated trayvon to go back and confront George...he may have felt belittled in front of his g/f...she knew he had taken off running...now she was making it appear that trayvon had run from a gay gay...a insult to his macho image. Just sayin ya know.

Im so sick hearing about george zimmerman its unbelievable. People really need to move on from this guy already.

It is quite an informative thread...shows exactly how stupid the libtards are...how phoney their agenda is....keep bringing it on.

He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
He wasn't bragging about it, jackass.
Yes he was.
Stating a fact is not bragging, jackass.
Yes it is.
Could you please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that idiotic and ridiculous conclusion?

No logic to it....he is simply repeating something the media claimed. George was with friends and probably was answering someones question about what happend....some negro or wacky leftwinger overhead the conversation and no doubt had so much hatred for George he seized an opportunity to punch him and run off...typical cowardly leftwinger.

Im so sick hearing about george zimmerman its unbelievable. People really need to move on from this guy already.

It is quite an informative thread...shows exactly how stupid the libtards are...how phoney their agenda is....keep bringing it on.
That's the funny thing brown killed black and progressives want to blame you whiteys... Lol

Zimmerman was in charge of recruiting block captains for a neighborhood watch program and, after having been asked, was also part of a group to enforce parking rules in his community.

The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said.

He said he once text messaged Zimmerman with praises for a group of workers who followed a burglar. Their actions led to the arrest of a young black man, who was charged with burglaries in the neighborhood, O'Brien said.

O'Brien added that police indicated it was acceptable to follow suspicious persons at a safe distance. He also said he signed an agreement with police to increase patrol of the area and to tow illegally parked cars.

Trial turns to Zimmerman's neighborhood-watch role

Last edited:
The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....
The only way to deal with bad guys with guns is more good guys with guns.

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Holy shit I didn't even realize it until you pointed that out.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

That's the funny thing brown killed black and progressives want to blame you whiteys... Lol
Now he's brown? Maybe in kkk ville.

Is rubio brown too?

Is rubio brown too?
Well, he certainly is not whitey... Lol

Is rubio brown too?
When it's an African American he shot, they're white enough. Whiter than trevon

He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.
He wasn't bragging about it, jackass.
Yes he was.
Stating a fact is not bragging, jackass.
Yes it is.
Could you please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that idiotic and ridiculous conclusion?
He volunteered the information.

A decent human being would have been discreet about the people they kill.

Ever have a veteran say, "I'm Ted Ramos, you know, the guy who killed 9 hajis in Afghanistan"?

Or a cop say, "I'm officer Rieder, you know, the cop who waxed a suspect charging with a knife"?

Only an asshole brags about the people they killed.

Is rubio brown too?
Zimmerman sounds pretty white to me

Is rubio brown too?
Zimmerman sounds pretty white to me
Except for, he's not...

Zimmerman's mother was born in Peru and has black ancestry, which includes her Afro-Peruvian grandfather. His father is white, and of German descent, and has had a long career in the military. Zimmerman's voter registration lists him as Hispanic.Oct 24, 2013

Zimmerman's mother was born in Peru and has black ancestry, which includes her Afro-Peruvian grandfather. His father is white, and of German descent, and has had a long career in the military. Zimmerman's voter registration lists him as Hispanic.Oct 24, 2013
Father is white. I have friends just like him. Trust me he's white

Life isn't that difficult. You might want to have a drink. Cheers.

Agreed, it is not that difficult.

Dont beat up people who are not threatening you and those people wont shoot your stupid ass.
Don't you believe you should "stand your ground" when someone chases you? If you were walking down the street and someone came up and threatened you, what would you do?

Na, his mom is brown/black... That dominates. He looks Hispanic.

The US Military doesn't include Hispanic as a minority. They are counted as white. I looked it up when someone said the military is overwhelmingly white. However, they do keep track of the number of Hispanics. So if you did include them in the minority, it would be 57% white and 43% minority. Far from overwhelming. Especially since the US is over 75% white.

Life isn't that difficult. You might want to have a drink. Cheers.

Agreed, it is not that difficult.

Dont beat up people who are not threatening you and those people wont shoot your stupid ass.
Don't you believe you should "stand your ground" when someone chases you? If you were walking down the street and someone came up and threatened you, what would you do?
You would scream and piss your pants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back