🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.
Keep laughing. That doesn't make what I said wrong. It makes you look like a clown!

No moron, reality says you're wrong. The funny part is that you have been repeating the same wrong nonsense over and over.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/08/07/boy-dies-kansas-waterslide/88373128/

Zimmerman was in charge of recruiting block captains for a neighborhood watch program and, after having been asked, was also part of a group to enforce parking rules in his community.

The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said.

He said he once text messaged Zimmerman with praises for a group of workers who followed a burglar. Their actions led to the arrest of a young black man, who was charged with burglaries in the neighborhood, O'Brien said.

O'Brien added that police indicated it was acceptable to follow suspicious persons at a safe distance. He also said he signed an agreement with police to increase patrol of the area and to tow illegally parked cars.

Trial turns to Zimmerman's neighborhood-watch role

THAT'S very interesting.

Sort of shoots down the theory that was Zimmerman did was beyond the pale.

The only way to deal with bad guys with guns is more good guys with guns.

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Holy shit I didn't even realize it until you pointed that out.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Zimmerman was not the criminal.

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.

Im so sick hearing about george zimmerman its unbelievable. People really need to move on from this guy already.

It is quite an informative thread...shows exactly how stupid the libtards are...how phoney their agenda is....keep bringing it on.
That's the funny thing brown killed black and progressives want to blame you whiteys... Lol
Now he's brown? Maybe in kkk ville.

Is rubio brown too?

No, it the real world, his ethnicity is "hispanic".

"Brown" works, as a play off of the "Black" and "White" identities.

Your KKK comment was uncalled for.

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone
And of course you are simply lying your ass off.

Try it and tell me how your trial goes.

Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carries a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Did anyone actually SEE that?

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop
You're full of shit and lying again. I heard what the eye witness said.

So post the transcript of the testimony.

Zimmerman was in charge of recruiting block captains for a neighborhood watch program and, after having been asked, was also part of a group to enforce parking rules in his community.

The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said.

He said he once text messaged Zimmerman with praises for a group of workers who followed a burglar. Their actions led to the arrest of a young black man, who was charged with burglaries in the neighborhood, O'Brien said.

O'Brien added that police indicated it was acceptable to follow suspicious persons at a safe distance. He also said he signed an agreement with police to increase patrol of the area and to tow illegally parked cars.

Trial turns to Zimmerman's neighborhood-watch role

THAT'S very interesting.

Sort of shoots down the theory that was Zimmerman did was beyond the pale.

You do remember that GZ was NOT on duty as a neighborhood watchman when he killed the thug right?

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop

Do your own homework, you ignorant, stupid and petulant jackass. Why do you choose to remain so fucking ignorant?

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Holy shit I didn't even realize it until you pointed that out.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Zimmerman was not the criminal.

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.

No it's all speculation

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

Do you're own homework, you ignorant and petulant jackass.
So you say I'm lying and you won't prove it

got it

Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

got it
The eyewitness account is common knowledge, jackass.

Not necessarily.

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but whether or not GZ was justified to shoot has never been my argument

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

got it
The eyewitness account is common knowledge, jackass.

Then you should have no problem posting the court testimony of that eyewitness who saw the entire thing and not just part of it.

You said I was lying so prove it

And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.
I am a harmless middle aged white guy who has never had any trouble with the law. You are a moron.
You mean you are a moronic white guy in his middle age who has not been caught yet. Yeah, you have a thug heart.
I said what I meant to say, asshole. Want to guess how many times I have sat on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help? That's a defining action of a Thug and I have never done that, nor anything like you.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg
Yes, you are a thug in heart, Correll. You just have not been caught. You are no different than your hero and legend, George Zimmerman.

You are too cowardly to brag about the evil you have done.

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.
'He sholdnt have gone to that part of town.'

'He shouldnt have flashed all that cash.'

'She shouldnt have worn that short dress.'

'She shouldnt have tried to defend herself.'

When are some going to stop blaming and attacking the victim?

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.
What a stupid thread.

Looks like a pre-schooler wrote it.

"Fat George Zimmerman showed his I'D card and got punched in his fat face!!"​

'He sholdnt have gone to that part of town.'

'He shouldnt have flashed all that cash.'

'She shouldnt have worn that short dress.'

'She shouldnt have tried to defend herself.'

When are some going to stop blaming and attacking the victim?

Really?

I hate to tell you this but when you carry a concealed weapon YOU have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not to seek them out and gun or no gun you don't play cop and chase people just because you don't like the way they look. YOU are held to a higher standard as it should be.

Zimmerman IMO thought his gun made him tougher than he was and no one with that attitude should be carrying

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.
I am a harmless middle aged white guy who has never had any trouble with the law. You are a moron.
You mean you are a moronic white guy in his middle age who has not been caught yet. Yeah, you have a thug heart.
I said what I meant to say, asshole. Want to guess how many times I have sat on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help? That's a defining action of a Thug and I have never done that, nor anything like you.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg
Yes, you are a thug in heart, Correll. You just have not been caught. You are no different than your hero and legend, George Zimmerman.
You mean George Zimmerman, the guy who was assaulted for being a "igger lover"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back