🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course you are simply lying your ass off.

Try it and tell me how your trial goes.

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but whether or not GZ was justified to shoot has never been my argument

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.

There is no support for your claim that Zimmerman wanted a confrontation.

We have the 911 tape because Zimmerman called the cops to come and "confront" the guy.

Yeah then he confronted him. so he wanted to play cop

There is no evidence that Zimmerman confronted Martin, nor eyewitness testimony to that effect.

So you just call people liars and then never prove it?

Got it

The thing is you can't prove it so you call me names that's very childish
You know damn well there is an eyewitness, jackass.

You are not only an emotional five year old but your reading comprehension is at the same level

I said No one saw the start of the fight. No one saw the initial contact. All the witnesses testified as to what happened at or near the end of the altercation not how it started.
It doesn't matter who started it. Witnesses saw a ghetto thug beating a man viciously. That man had the right to defend himself.

GZ is responsible for the totality of the events is what I am saying.

He wanted to play cop and started following a guy for no real reason. He got out of his car and pursued on foot. The entire incident was of his own making because of his poor decisions.

And when you are carrying a concealed weapon it does matter who starts the altercation. Just ask any cop.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon you have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not seek them out. Zimmerman sought out this confrontation
And women ask to be raped. Got it.
That is a clear fallacy of false equivalences.

TM did not ask to be raped. GZ stalked him.

You know damn well there is an eyewitness, jackass.

You are not only an emotional five year old but your reading comprehension is at the same level

I said No one saw the start of the fight. No one saw the initial contact. All the witnesses testified as to what happened at or near the end of the altercation not how it started.
It doesn't matter who started it. Witnesses saw a ghetto thug beating a man viciously. That man had the right to defend himself.

GZ is responsible for the totality of the events is what I am saying.

He wanted to play cop and started following a guy for no real reason. He got out of his car and pursued on foot. The entire incident was of his own making because of his poor decisions.

And when you are carrying a concealed weapon it does matter who starts the altercation. Just ask any cop.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon you have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not seek them out. Zimmerman sought out this confrontation
And women ask to be raped. Got it.
That is a clear fallacy of false equivalences.

TM did not ask to be raped. GZ stalked him.

Following someone so you can tell the cops where they are, is not stalking.

Whoever punched george in the face didn't punch him hard enough. Anyone who brags about killing another human being deserves to get punched in the face really hard. Even folks justified in killing don't brag about it. Combat vets don't brag about killing individuals in battle the way george did.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.
Keep laughing. That doesn't make what I said wrong. It makes you look like a clown!

No moron, reality says you're wrong. The funny part is that you have been repeating the same wrong nonsense over and over.

Only a wild eyed GZ groupie would think like you do. I cannot be wrong when I point out that all the key evidence in the case rests on the word of a lying psychopath who knows how to manipulate people with his lies. GZ was so bold as to even lie to the court about his net worth or assets t keep from paying the civil judgement he owed. When THAT was revealed I realized just how devious and ruthlessly cunning GZ is!. Now, I'd like to see you dismantle THAT, you evil bastard!

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.
Keep laughing. That doesn't make what I said wrong. It makes you look like a clown!

No moron, reality says you're wrong. The funny part is that you have been repeating the same wrong nonsense over and over.

Only a wild eyed GZ groupie would think like you do. I cannot be wrong when I point out that all the key evidence in the case rests on the word of a lying psychopath who knows how to manipulate people with his lies. GZ was so bold as to even lie to the court about his net worth or assets t keep from paying the civil judgement he owed. When THAT was revealed I realized just how devious and ruthlessly cunning GZ is!. Now, I'd like to see you dismantle THAT, you evil bastard!

Martin was so focused on beating the man he was sitting on, while he screamed for help, that he didn't even stop when he was told that the cops had been called.

And yet you are freaked out by the fact that a man wanted to avoid paying a large sum of money...

How aware are you of the fact that you are on the side of the barbarians?

When you make the choice between a wife beater with a record vs a black kid. Some people will chose the wife beater everytime

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Holy shit I didn't even realize it until you pointed that out.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Zimmerman was not the criminal.

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.
Tell me you are joking! Yes, Trayvon was whipping GZ's ass but no one knows how that scenario developed except GZ. And he wasn't about to say anything except Martin attacked him.. You keep focusing on the final moments of the altercation when Martin was on top of Zimmerman as if THAT is the justification for murder. You haven't even considered that GZ might have done something to cause Martin to react the way he did.; like pull out the gun during their brief conversation. That gesture would have certainly caused Martin to start fighting for his life. The sole witness didn't see how the fight started. And the scream could have been that of Martin when he saw the gun since it was never proven conclusively just who was screaming.

Look, fool. If you are so confident in GZ's innocence, based on his version of events, you are just as much a menace to society as he is.. You don't respect life at all if you can be so callously presumptive and judgmental. But the most diabolical thing about you and your ilk is the notion that a killer should just be able to kill someone and walk away without having to be tried.

Martin was so focused on beating the man he was sitting on, while he screamed for help, that he didn't even stop when he was told that the cops had been called.

And yet you are freaked out by the fact that a man wanted to avoid paying a large sum of money...

Two experts came away with different conclusions about who was screaming. I suspect TM was screaming for help when GZ either pulled that gun on him or flashed it and a struggle ensued.

Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.
Tell me you are joking! Yes, Trayvon was whipping GZ's ass but no one knows how that scenario developed except GZ. And he wasn't about to say anything except Martin attacked him.. You keep focusing on the final moments of the altercation when Martin was on top of Zimmerman as if THAT is the justification for murder. You haven't even considered that GZ might have done something to cause Martin to react the way he did.; like pull out the gun during their brief conversation. That gesture would have certainly caused Martin to start fighting for his life. The sole witness didn't see how the fight started. And the scream could have been that of Martin when he saw the gun since it was never proven conclusively just who was screaming.

Look, fool. If you are so confident in GZ's innocence, based on his version of events, you are just as much a menace to society as he is.. You don't respect life at all if you can be so callously presumptive and judgmental. But the most diabolical thing about you and your ilk is the notion that a killer should just be able to kill someone and walk away without having to be tried.

I focus on that part because that is the part that was witnessed. Dumbass.

Zimmerman pulling the gun on the kid unprovoked? If that was the case Martin would have grabbed the gun, not ignored it to beat Zimmerman "MMA style".

There is nothing diabolical about not wanting to put an innocent man who was just defending himself, though the torture of a trial.

What is diabolical, is your reflexive siding with the vicious criminal.

Two experts came away with different conclusions about who was screaming. I suspect TM was screaming for help when GZ either pulled that gun on him or flashed it and a struggle ensued.

The eyewitness identified Zimmerman as the one screaming. The rest is a lawyer playing asshole lawyer games.

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

You didn't watch the trial..they had nothing.......they had the only eyewitness say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head against the sidewalk.........

It is like there is a particle field around the heads of left wingers and their supporters that keeps reality, the truth and facts from entering their brains.....

Yes we do......martins friend said that Martin had lost Zimmerman........Zimmerman told 911 that he lost the thug......and was returning to his car to wait for police.......the only witness put Martin on top beating Zimmerman.....

You guys............the truth never penetrates your skulls.

Zimmerman pulling the gun on the kid unprovoked? If that was the case Martin would have grabbed the gun, not ignored it to beat Zimmerman "MMA style".

There is nothing diabolical about not wanting to put an innocent man who was just defending himself, though the torture of a trial.

The "part that was witnessed" has no bearing on the part that was NOT witnessed you ignorant POS. The critical part was how the confrontation started. But you are too dense to understand that. And there are many scenarios that would explain why the gun wasn't grabbed. For instance GZ could have opened his jacket and placed his hand on the handle to draw the weapon. Depending on how far the tow were standing apart Martin may have had no recourse but to charge GZ and try to knock him down before he could pull the gun completely out. If GZ stumbled and fell backwards just before Martin reached him GZ would have bumped his head on the ground since his strong hand was on the gun. GZ could have reflectively used his free hand to grab Martin in order to break his fall and inadvertently pulled TM on top of him. Martin,in a panic,screamed for help while flailing away at GZ who then shot him. That scenario would explain a lot of things. Further, a lot of trace evidence was lost in the drizzle because the evidence was not properly protected
by the first officer on the scene.

The "part that was witnessed" has no bearing on the part that was NOT witnessed you ignorant POS. The critical part was how the confrontation started. But you are too dense to understand that. And there are many scenarios that would explain why the gun wasn't grabbed. For instance GZ could have opened his jacket and placed his hand on the handle to draw the weapon. Depending on how far the tow were standing apart Martin may have had no recourse but to charge GZ and try to knock him down before he could pull the gun completely out. If GZ stumbled and fell backwards just before Martin reached him GZ would have bumped his head on the ground since his strong hand was on the gun. GZ could have reflectively used his free hand to grab Martin in order to break his fall and inadvertently pulled TM on top of him. Martin,in a panic,screamed for help while flailing away at GZ who then shot him. That scenario would explain a lot of things. Further, a lot of trace evidence was lost in the drizzle because the evidence was not properly protected

Moron.....the friend on the phone with Martin testified that Martin said he lost the cracker......

Zimmerman is recorded telling 911 that he lost the suspect.........

Martin was close enough to his father's girlfriends town home that he could have just gone home........

He doubled back to find Zimmerman......

Moron...the actual eyewitness who saw the fight said it was Zimmerman calling for help, not Martin

Next thing you will say ...Martin had his hands up saying don't shoot........

The thugs that you morons defend..........it is just nuts....

Moron...the actual eyewitness who saw the fight said it was Zimmerman calling for help, not Martin

Next thing you will say ...Martin had his hands up saying don't shoot........

The thugs that you morons defend..........it is just nuts....
No question Zimmerman bit off more than he could chew that night. At minimum neglegent homicide

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone
And of course you are simply lying your ass off.

Try it and tell me how your trial goes.

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.
BS, there is NO evidence that Martin tried to kill GZ. GZ might have suffered those lacerations to the back of his head when he fell backwards. The "head banging on concrete" lie could not have occurred since there was no concrete where the struggle took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back