🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS, there is NO evidence that Martin tried to kill GZ. GZ might have suffered those lacerations to the back of his head when he fell backwards. The "head banging on concrete" lie could not have occurred since there was no concrete where the struggle took place.
The willfull ignorance of libtards like yourself is just amazing.

As GZ returned to his truck he was walking along a sidewalk. He stood near a street lamp all of which have cement bases anyway.

But carry on.

You are making more conservatives with every post of disinformation and drivel you make.

Holy shit I didn't even realize it until you pointed that out.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Zimmerman was not the criminal.

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.
Tell me you are joking! Yes, Trayvon was whipping GZ's ass but no one knows how that scenario developed except GZ. And he wasn't about to say anything except Martin attacked him.. You keep focusing on the final moments of the altercation when Martin was on top of Zimmerman as if THAT is the justification for murder. You haven't even considered that GZ might have done something to cause Martin to react the way he did.; like pull out the gun during their brief conversation. That gesture would have certainly caused Martin to start fighting for his life. The sole witness didn't see how the fight started. And the scream could have been that of Martin when he saw the gun since it was never proven conclusively just who was screaming.

Look, fool. If you are so confident in GZ's innocence, based on his version of events, you are just as much a menace to society as he is.. You don't respect life at all if you can be so callously presumptive and judgmental. But the most diabolical thing about you and your ilk is the notion that a killer should just be able to kill someone and walk away without having to be tried.

I focus on that part because that is the part that was witnessed. Dumbass.

Zimmerman pulling the gun on the kid unprovoked? If that was the case Martin would have grabbed the gun, not ignored it to beat Zimmerman "MMA style".

There is nothing diabolical about not wanting to put an innocent man who was just defending himself, though the torture of a trial.

What is diabolical, is your reflexive siding with the vicious criminal.

The "part that was witnessed" has no bearing on the part that was NOT witnessed you ignorant POS. The critical part was how the confrontation started. But you are too dense to understand that. And there are many scenarios that would explain why the gun wasn't grabbed. For instance GZ could have opened his jacket and placed his hand on the handle to draw the weapon. Depending on how far the tow were standing apart Martin may have had no recourse but to charge GZ and try to knock him down before he could pull the gun completely out. If GZ stumbled and fell backwards just before Martin reached him GZ would have bumped his head on the ground since his strong hand was on the gun. GZ could have reflectively used his free hand to grab Martin in order to break his fall and inadvertently pulled TM on top of him. Martin,in a panic,screamed for help while flailing away at GZ who then shot him. That scenario would explain a lot of things. Further, a lot of trace evidence was lost in the drizzle because the evidence was not properly protected
by the first officer on the scene.

Moron...the actual eyewitness who saw the fight said it was Zimmerman calling for help, not Martin

Next thing you will say ...Martin had his hands up saying don't shoot........

The thugs that you morons defend..........it is just nuts....
Screwball, that "witness" later recanted saying he wasn't sure who was screaming because he couldn't see their mouths in the dark. Expert voice analyzers came away with different conclusions during the trial…You do know the screaming was recorded over GZ's phone, don't you? You give new meaning to the word "moron." Whatever that meaning is, you are a moron on steroids.

And in case you didn't see the actual video of a Black man being shot while lying on the ground with his hands UP, you have been served. I don't know where Martin's hands were at the time he was shot but he did suffer a small abrasion on his ring finger. That would be consistent with a struggle for the gun.

BS, there is NO evidence that Martin tried to kill GZ. GZ might have suffered those lacerations to the back of his head when he fell backwards. The "head banging on concrete" lie could not have occurred since there was no concrete where the struggle took place.
The willfull ignorance of libtards like yourself is just amazing.

As GZ returned to his truck he was walking along a sidewalk. He stood near a street lamp all of which have cement bases anyway.

But carry on.

You are making more conservatives with every post of disinformation and drivel you make.
Videos and photos of the scene show no street lamps.

OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.

If somebody pointed a gun at you, like George did to trevon, and he never saw his family again, should George have got a slap on the wrist?

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.
Tell me you are joking! Yes, Trayvon was whipping GZ's ass but no one knows how that scenario developed except GZ. And he wasn't about to say anything except Martin attacked him.. You keep focusing on the final moments of the altercation when Martin was on top of Zimmerman as if THAT is the justification for murder. You haven't even considered that GZ might have done something to cause Martin to react the way he did.; like pull out the gun during their brief conversation. That gesture would have certainly caused Martin to start fighting for his life. The sole witness didn't see how the fight started. And the scream could have been that of Martin when he saw the gun since it was never proven conclusively just who was screaming.

Look, fool. If you are so confident in GZ's innocence, based on his version of events, you are just as much a menace to society as he is.. You don't respect life at all if you can be so callously presumptive and judgmental. But the most diabolical thing about you and your ilk is the notion that a killer should just be able to kill someone and walk away without having to be tried.

Yes we do......martins friend said that Martin had lost Zimmerman........Zimmerman told 911 that he lost the thug......and was returning to his car to wait for police.......the only witness put Martin on top beating Zimmerman.....

You guys............the truth never penetrates your skulls.
Er… you are missing the part where GZ admitted talking to Martin…GZ wasn't ambushed. another truth is that GZ's brother and father gave versions of the story that must have been relayed to them by GZ. They said GZ was reaching for his phone and exposed the gun in the process. That was when the struggle started. Care to refute that?

Zimmerman pulling the gun on the kid unprovoked? If that was the case Martin would have grabbed the gun, not ignored it to beat Zimmerman "MMA style".

There is nothing diabolical about not wanting to put an innocent man who was just defending himself, though the torture of a trial.

The "part that was witnessed" has no bearing on the part that was NOT witnessed you ignorant POS. The critical part was how the confrontation started. But you are too dense to understand that. And there are many scenarios that would explain why the gun wasn't grabbed. For instance GZ could have opened his jacket and placed his hand on the handle to draw the weapon. Depending on how far the tow were standing apart Martin may have had no recourse but to charge GZ and try to knock him down before he could pull the gun completely out. If GZ stumbled and fell backwards just before Martin reached him GZ would have bumped his head on the ground since his strong hand was on the gun. GZ could have reflectively used his free hand to grab Martin in order to break his fall and inadvertently pulled TM on top of him. Martin,in a panic,screamed for help while flailing away at GZ who then shot him. That scenario would explain a lot of things. Further, a lot of trace evidence was lost in the drizzle because the evidence was not properly protected

Moron.....the friend on the phone with Martin testified that Martin said he lost the cracker......

Zimmerman is recorded telling 911 that he lost the suspect.........

Martin was close enough to his father's girlfriends town home that he could have just gone home........

He doubled back to find Zimmerman......
Martin being new to the neighborhood might not have known exactly where he was and ran past "home." He doubled back and found GZ standing between him and "home."

GZ is responsible for the totality of the events is what I am saying.

He wanted to play cop and started following a guy for no real reason. He got out of his car and pursued on foot. The entire incident was of his own making because of his poor decisions.

And when you are carrying a concealed weapon it does matter who starts the altercation. Just ask any cop.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon you have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not seek them out. Zimmerman sought out this confrontation
And women ask to be raped. Got it.

Not even analogous

Now if you say a woman armed with a gun walked up to a guy and initiated contact then shot the guy you might have a valid analogy

Zimmerman had absolutely no reason to pursue Martin. NONE. He made a string of decisions that put him int he position where he felt he had to shoot someone.

And as I said we still don't know what happened at the start of the fight for all we know GZ reached for his gun because he was afraid and then Martin fearing he might get shot took him to the ground. We just do not know.

So it matters who does what and when. And like I said any and all CCW permit holders who are carrying a weapon have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not seek them out.

SO IMO GZ wanted to play cop and made a string of irresponsible decisions that resulted in him killing someone.

Zimmerman had a completely valid reason to follow Martin.

He did not recognize Martin as someone who lived in the Gate Community, AND he matched the description of at large burglar.

Actually, I guess that is TWO good reasons.

MARTIN had no reason or right to attack Zimmerman and beat him while he screamed for help.

We do not know how the fight started so do not presume.

For all we know Zimmerman reached for his gun because he was scared shitless and Martin took him down because he thought he was going to be shot.

He was playing cop Martin was not observed doing anything wrong and you presume Zimmerman knew absolutely every person who lived in the neighborhood and anyone who might be visiting soemone. Sorry there was no reason for him to pursue Martin. In fact by GZ's comments to the dispatcher he was convinced Martin was doing something wrong with no evidence of that whatsoever.

1. I presume nothing. Of course Zimmerman did not know everyone. But asking the police to check a stranger who fit the description of a local burglar was completely reasonable.

2. Yes, GZ was quite suspicious of the stranger in the gated community that matched the description of the local burglar and who was looking at a lot of houses.

3. Calling the cops is not playing cops. Even following Martin to tell the cops where he went is not playing cops.

4. Considering that Martin was so vicious that he would not stop beating the man screaming for help, even when the one eyewitness yelled that he was calling the cops, I think that we DO have reason to "presume" that Martin the vicious thug was the one that started the fight.

These fucking assholes always get away with it

sound familiar? Zimmerman was convinced of Martin being guilty of something. That attitude colored every one of his choices.

And have you ever been in a real fistfight? I've seen people so amped up they had to be pulled off of a guy. I'll wager Martin didn't even hear Zimmerman screaming like a little girl.

Try it and tell me how your trial goes.

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but whether or not GZ was justified to shoot has never been my argument

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.

There is no support for your claim that Zimmerman wanted a confrontation.

We have the 911 tape because Zimmerman called the cops to come and "confront" the guy.

Yeah then he confronted him. so he wanted to play cop

There is no evidence that Zimmerman confronted Martin, nor eyewitness testimony to that effect.

There is no evidence that Martin was the initial aggressor either which has been my point all along that no one knows how the altercation started

For all we know Zimmerman pulled his gun first and Martin charged him because he thought he was going to be shot.

And yes he was playing cop. He chased who he thought was a burglary suspect and he should have assumed would be armed. Any cop would have assumed that but as I said GZ was out of his depth

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.

You cannot say with any certainty what anyone would have done if a gun was pulled on them.

Someone might go for the gun someone might go in for a tackle. You admit no one knows what really happened right before they made contact but you assume GZ had to be the victim and Martin the aggressor because Martin physically bested Zimmerman

Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone
And of course you are simply lying your ass off.

There is no way to know who started the fight. The only evidence we have shows that Martin tried to kill GZ. Sufficient grounds for self-defense.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but whether or not GZ was justified to shoot has never been my argument

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.

That is 100% your opinion, backed up by nothing at all. That is my point. You don't know that GZ started it, you don't know that he was trying to play cop, you don't in fact know anything at all. You are basing his guilt on what your opinion is. That isn't reality no matter how many times you repeat it.

Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

That is 100% your opinion, backed up by nothing at all. That is my point. You don't know that GZ started it, you don't know that he was trying to play cop, you don't in fact know anything at all. You are basing his guilt on what your opinion is. That isn't reality no matter how many times you repeat it.

And you don't know that Martin started it

which has been my point all along

And I haven't talked about guilt or innocence. I even said when he fired he was justified

If you bothered to actually read what I have written I have been talking about the totality of events and how Zimmerman's poor decisions put him in the completely avoidable situation where he felt he had to shoot someone. You are focused on the 30 seconds at the very end of a chain of actions

Zimmerman was in charge of recruiting block captains for a neighborhood watch program and, after having been asked, was also part of a group to enforce parking rules in his community.

The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said.

He said he once text messaged Zimmerman with praises for a group of workers who followed a burglar. Their actions led to the arrest of a young black man, who was charged with burglaries in the neighborhood, O'Brien said.

O'Brien added that police indicated it was acceptable to follow suspicious persons at a safe distance. He also said he signed an agreement with police to increase patrol of the area and to tow illegally parked cars.

Trial turns to Zimmerman's neighborhood-watch role

THAT'S very interesting.

Sort of shoots down the theory that was Zimmerman did was beyond the pale.

You do remember that GZ was NOT on duty as a neighborhood watchman when he killed the thug right?

You do not have to be "on duty" to call 911.

My point stands, the above link and quote shoots down the theory that what Zimmerman did was beyond the pale.

Yes you do if you're going to state that what he did was "beyond the pale".

And I haven't talked about guilt or innocence. I even said when he fired he was justified

If you bothered to actually read what I have written I have been talking about the totality of events and how Zimmerman's poor decisions put him in the completely avoidable situation where he felt he had to shoot someone

READ my posts please ffs. You are IN FACT assigning guilt when you state that he made bad decisions that led to the death. You can sugar coat it all you want but again, no basis in reality. You are assigning blame.

You know damn well there is an eyewitness, jackass.

You are not only an emotional five year old but your reading comprehension is at the same level

I said No one saw the start of the fight. No one saw the initial contact. All the witnesses testified as to what happened at or near the end of the altercation not how it started.
It doesn't matter who started it. Witnesses saw a ghetto thug beating a man viciously. That man had the right to defend himself.

GZ is responsible for the totality of the events is what I am saying.

He wanted to play cop and started following a guy for no real reason. He got out of his car and pursued on foot. The entire incident was of his own making because of his poor decisions.

And when you are carrying a concealed weapon it does matter who starts the altercation. Just ask any cop.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon you have the responsibility to avoid confrontations not seek them out. Zimmerman sought out this confrontation
And women ask to be raped. Got it.
That is a clear fallacy of false equivalences.

TM did not ask to be raped. GZ stalked him.

Only in your alleged mind.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.
Keep laughing. That doesn't make what I said wrong. It makes you look like a clown!

No moron, reality says you're wrong. The funny part is that you have been repeating the same wrong nonsense over and over.

Only a wild eyed GZ groupie would think like you do. I cannot be wrong when I point out that all the key evidence in the case rests on the word of a lying psychopath who knows how to manipulate people with his lies. GZ was so bold as to even lie to the court about his net worth or assets t keep from paying the civil judgement he owed. When THAT was revealed I realized just how devious and ruthlessly cunning GZ is!. Now, I'd like to see you dismantle THAT, you evil bastard!

The butthurt is strong with you. You cannot change the facts to fit your belief so you go on a rambling pointless rant.

If you bothered to actually read what I have written I have been talking about the totality of events and how Zimmerman's poor decisions put him in the completely avoidable situation where he felt he had to shoot someone

READ my posts please ffs. You are IN FACT assigning guilt when you state that he made bad decisions that led to the death. You can sugar coat it all you want but again, no basis in reality. You are assigning blame.

Blame yes guilt or innocence no.

GZ's chain of poor decisions is what set up the altercation.

And yes it is my opinion that anyone carrying a weapon should avoid any and all confrontations that are 100% avoidable. This falls into that category.

You carry a gun you don't flip off the guy that didn't use a blinker.
You carry a gun you walk away from the loud mouthed asshole at the game
You carry a gun you don't chase a suspected criminal down the street

You carry a gun you are held to a higher standard

Zimmerman fell short of being a responsible concealed carry permit holder

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

You didn't watch the trial..they had nothing.......they had the only eyewitness say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head against the sidewalk.........

It is like there is a particle field around the heads of left wingers and their supporters that keeps reality, the truth and facts from entering their brains.....

There is nothing like the GZ case to expose the left as the lying, immature, ignorant idiots they truly are.

Moron...the actual eyewitness who saw the fight said it was Zimmerman calling for help, not Martin

Next thing you will say ...Martin had his hands up saying don't shoot........

The thugs that you morons defend..........it is just nuts....
No question Zimmerman bit off more than he could chew that night. At minimum neglegent homicide

lol, no. An acquittal. Because a jury saw and heard what YOU didn't. You are an idiot on the internet who knows nothing and voices his opinions as fact. There never should have been a trial, the arresting officers had it right when they filed no charges.

Moron.....the friend on the phone with Martin testified that Martin said he lost the cracker......

Zimmerman is recorded telling 911 that he lost the suspect.........

Martin was close enough to his father's girlfriends town home that he could have just gone home........

He doubled back to find Zimmerman......

That is fact in evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back