🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman's mother was born in Peru and has black ancestry, which includes her Afro-Peruvian grandfather. His father is white, and of German descent, and has had a long career in the military. Zimmerman's voter registration lists him as Hispanic.Oct 24, 2013
Father is white. I have friends just like him. Trust me he's white
Like Obama's black?
He doesn't play basketball like he's black... Lol

Barry is a fuck up...

Zimmerman's mother was born in Peru and has black ancestry, which includes her Afro-Peruvian grandfather. His father is white, and of German descent, and has had a long career in the military. Zimmerman's voter registration lists him as Hispanic.Oct 24, 2013
Like Obama's black?
Not all sharpton black but yes he's black. So it tiger woods.

But Zimmerman is a white dude with some Latin heritage. Same as I'm a white American with Greek heritage. Not as white as an American from England or Germany but still a brown haired white.

Like Obama's black?
Not all sharpton black but yes he's black. So it tiger woods.

But Zimmerman is a white dude with some Latin heritage. Same as I'm a white American with Greek heritage. Not as white as an American from England or Germany but still a brown haired white.
Na, his mom says different...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/08/07/boy-dies-kansas-waterslide/88373128/

Zimmerman was in charge of recruiting block captains for a neighborhood watch program and, after having been asked, was also part of a group to enforce parking rules in his community.

The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said.

He said he once text messaged Zimmerman with praises for a group of workers who followed a burglar. Their actions led to the arrest of a young black man, who was charged with burglaries in the neighborhood, O'Brien said.

O'Brien added that police indicated it was acceptable to follow suspicious persons at a safe distance. He also said he signed an agreement with police to increase patrol of the area and to tow illegally parked cars.

Trial turns to Zimmerman's neighborhood-watch role

So, the president of the HOA, O'Brian, said that "Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police", and two sentences later said that "...police indicated it was acceptable to follow a suspicious persons at a safe distance".

No wonder the HOA paid an out of court settlement to the dead man's family. If the plaintive had gotten O'Brian on the stand, there is no telling what he would have said.

Like Obama's black?
He doesn't play basketball like he's black... Lol

Barry is a fuck up...

Remember Robert Townsend? He was a safe brother white Hollywood felt comfortable pushing on white America in the 80' and 90s. Today we have Michael strayhan Steve Harvey and Carlton hosting game shows.

Oh, and the rock is white too. There is no 3rd category when cops pull someone over. White or black. Maybe beaner but only if you have an accent

Don't you believe you should "stand your ground" when someone chases you? If you were walking down the street and someone came up and threatened you, what would you do?
If you are running, you are not standing your ground.

And if you did stand your ground, whoever initiates the violence is responsible for that violence.

For example if I called you a fagot, that would not justify you shooting me.

If I hit you and knocked you on the ground and you were fighting to stay conscious, and I stopped over to apparently hit you some more, you would be justified in pulling your gun and telling me to stop approaching you. If I continued to reach over and strike you again, you could then shoot me as I am posing a serious threat to your life.

The above is as I understand it from about 4 different gun CCW permit classes I have had to take in Texas, Virginia and Maryland.
r

Zimmerman has slave blood. You?

I mean, you ain't shit on the Left unless you have slave blood.
Us Greeks were enslaved by the muslim turks longer than blacks in america
Doesn't matter. In the Leftisphere, the only slaves that ever existed were blacks in 19th century America. They and their descendants alone are bequeathed the exalted victim status. Even my people are barely mentioned in Hall of Bitterness unless a football team's name reminds them of us. Your slave heritage means nothing and isn't even worthy of mention.

Doesn't matter. In the Leftisphere, the only slaves that ever existed were blacks in 19th century America. They and their descendants alone are bequeathed the exalted victim status. Even my people are barely mentioned in Hall of Bitterness unless a football team's name reminds them of us. Your slave heritage means nothing and isn't even worthy of mention.
The leftisphere? You mean Planet Retard?

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.
Stop lying on a dead man, byatch! There is no proof Trayvon did any of that! You really area sadistic bastard aren't you?

Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.
Keep laughing. That doesn't make what I said wrong. It makes you look like a clown!

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.

Stop lying on a dead man, byatch! There is no proof Trayvon did any of that! You really area sadistic bastard aren't you?
You're right. Bringing a fist to a gunfight is embarrassing enough.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.

That is a matter of opinion

NO, it's not.

"Cowardly" and "psychotic" are real words with real meanings.

A neighborhood watch guy following some young punk so he can vector the police in to check the guy out, does not meet either of those definitions.

THe question you need to ask yourself is why you have put yourself in a position where you are claiming that two words mean something that they OBVIOUSLY do not mean.

That, btw, is not a rhetorical comment. THe question is real, and if you could face it honestly, it could change your life.

But you can't.
Zimmerman's psychotic and cowardly behavior surfaced publicly AFTER he killed Martin. I was merely pointing to his later psychotic and cowardly episodes as having a bearing on his mentality the night he shot Martin. If you review GZ's ex-wife's experiences with the murderous bastard you might rethink the praise you heap so copiously upon your hero. GZ, in this layman's eyes, has mental problems.

Obviously, it is the coward who brings a gun to a fist fight. Martin had no idea GZ was armed so he didn't even bother to find a stick or wield a knife. He confronted GZ with his bare hands like a man.

Obviously, it is the coward who brings a gun to a fist fight. Martin had no idea GZ was armed so he didn't even bother to find a stick or wield a knife. He confronted GZ with his bare hands like a man.
Then he died like a little bitch after using those fists to try to kill someone.

Then he died like a little bitch after using those fists to try to kill someone.
No, whatever he was, Travon died like a man fighting his ass off. He wasn't a bitch like you hiding behind his computer talking shit.

No, whatever he was, Travon died like a man fighting his ass off. He wasn't a bitch like you hiding behind his computer talking shit.
Are we talking about me or are we really talking about you?

Are we talking about me or are we really talking about you?
I didn't stutter. You are the bitch hiding safely behind your computer saying things you would never have the courage to say in mixed company.

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.
And George will inevitably die by violence.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I am a harmless middle aged white guy who has never had any trouble with the law. You are a moron.
You mean you are a moronic white guy in his middle age who has not been caught yet. Yeah, you have a thug heart.

I said what I meant to say, asshole.

Want to guess how many times I have sat on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help?

That's a defining action of a Thug and I have never done that, nor anything like you.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back