🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvon was NEVER convicted of a crime..is THAT CLEARER?
That does not excuse a criminal record, does it? Your man was a predator in training. However, he did not reach George's level, because George killed him.

Trayvon made his fatal mistake in coming back outside and attacking a man with a gun.

That is stupid.

You might seek to justify Martini's death by calling him a predator but you haven't shown the rationale behind that kind of thinking.
No one is immune from being targeted for idle accusations. However, having no criminal convictions is the barometer that sets one apart from criminals and thuggery. NIce try but your adherence to that view of Martin just makes you a part of White male group- think that facilitates the distortion of truth for their own convenience and satisfaction.
Every criminal with a long record has their first crime, the incident that popped their cherry. It's usually in the teenage years.

Say right around Treyvon Martini's age.
Martin could have been elected President if he had lived long enough with such a mild criminal history! especially with no convictions.
He could have also been on death row after a triple rape/homicide. What's your point?

Mine is that GZ might have saved 3 lives.

You are stupid!

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.
No, it is normal for a 17 year old Black thug to confront and shoot a person he thinks is following him. Trayvon violated thug protocol
because he wasn't of that ilk!

That seems to be either sarcasm or even a little joke.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

It is not normal for a 17 year old kid to sit on a grown man's chest and beat him while he screams for help.

Martin was a thug.
Most adult males would overpower a 17 year old by brute strength without having to shoot him.

There are many 17 year olds that are physically bigger than someone twice their age.
Taller and bigger are two different things. GZ outweighed Martin!

A credible eyewitness AND physical evidence shows that Martin was beating Zimmerman quite badly.

Are you challenging this?

Or trying to imply that weak men don't have the Right of Self Defense?

Little gangbanger Trayvon Martin is taking a dirt nap... Because he deserves one.
Lol

It is morally vile of you to want to put an innocent man in prison to get even for crap that happened long ago to other people.
That tradition continues this very day!

A. Bullshit.

B. Still morally indefensible to want to put innocent men in prison for something someone else did, rather far away, or long ago, or recently and right down the street.

Trayvon, yes, was a thug. Nothing anyone says here changes his thuggish behavior.

George was a thug the second he ignored dispatch direction to not follow Trayvon.

We had two thugs on a collision course. George will die thuggishly.

Trayvon, yes, was a thug. Nothing anyone says here changes his thuggish behavior.

George was a thug the second he ignored dispatch direction to not follow Trayvon.

Who gives a shit about Trayvon, he's dead... The country is better off for it. Trash taking the trash out is the way I see it. Lol

Who gives a shit about Trayvon, he's dead... The country is better off for it. Trash taking the trash out is the way I see it. Lol
And folks will be carrying George the Trash out soon enough.

No, it is normal for a 17 year old Black thug to confront and shoot a person he thinks is following him. Trayvon violated thug protocol

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.
Most adult males would overpower a 17 year old by brute strength without having to shoot him.

There are many 17 year olds that are physically bigger than someone twice their age.

Taller can give a better advantage than bigger. That's irrelevant.

What we do know is the thug got what he deserved.

FolkS? Notice the plural. Sounds typical for how many black thugs operate.

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.

And George will inevitably die by violence.

How many black thugs do you know, you jackhammer. :lol:

Used to dodge my point.

Which still stands.

Martin was a thug.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.

911 dispatchers have no authority. Just advice.
In this case, good advice, and George should have followed it. If Trayvon had gotten the gun and killed him, he would have walked.

Just more proof that thugs like Trayvon are everywhere and can't accept what a court said.
Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

How many black thugs do you know, you jackhammer. :lol:

How many blacks are part of the BLM movement? That would be a good start. I don't have to know them personally to know they're thugs. I didn't know Trayvon but know he WAS a thug.

Yup, the Trayvons and Georges and Corrells and the yous.

I accept what the court said and it was "NO". You can't because you defend Trayvon.

911 dispatchers have no authority. Just advice.
In this case, good advice, and George should have followed it. If Trayvon had gotten the gun and killed him, he would have walked.
Yes he should have followed it. But not following it doesn't turn him into a predator.

I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.
More than slightly IMO

Not really.

Following someone from a distance so you can tell the cops where they went so the cops can check them out, is not that crazy.
If that "distance" starts to close rapidly by you running towards the "suspect" it makes a BIG difference.

No, it doesn't.

Running after a possible bad guy is not cowardly nor is it psychotic.

It might be reckless or stupid.

But it is not cowardly. Or crazy. Or morally or ethnically wrong.

NOw, sitting on some man's chest and beating him while he screams for help?

That is legally, morally and ethnically wrong.

Yet, you don't seem offended by Martin's behavior.
Zimmerman precipitated the entire chain of events by playing cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back