🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I like about Mr. Zimmerman is how he exposes the left as the lying, irrational, stubborn and immature idiots that we know they are. The guy does this without even trying. To this day, no left winger will ever admit that they were wrong about the whole case. They lie out of their asses, spin, deflect, whine, whatever. Anything but admit what the facts tell us without a doubt, that GZ defended himself against a violent thug. The stupid thug picked on the wrong guy. Now he's taking a much deserved dirt nap.

Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
GZ has already proven to be a fraud, a liar and a psychopath many times over.
Yes.

And he still has the right to defend himself from attacking ghetto chimps.

Trayvon was not a "ghetto chimp.' If he had been he would still be alive because "ghetto chimps" are armed and dangerous.
You can kill someone with your bare hands. Forensic evidence proved Obamason almost did.
No , the forensic evidence did not prove that.

Wrong again......................Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.
Well you don't have to beleive anything he said or anything that was presented at the trial. You can make up a story about how GZ gunned downed TM in cold blood and call GZ a guilty MFer all day long.
Yes.

Trayvon was not a "ghetto chimp.' If he had been he would still be alive because "ghetto chimps" are armed and dangerous.

NO, they are not.

THat's the nice thing about being the bad guy.

You get to be the one to know, normally, when you are going to need a weapon. Because you are going to be the one to decide when something bloody and horrible goes down.

So, you don't have to be bothered carrying, normally. YOu don't have to risk getting caught by a cop with a weapon.

Because you will almost always have time to go home to get your gun if there will be trouble.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

All of your evidence is based on the words of a cowardly, lying murderer.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.

No liberal here has the maturity, intelligence or integrity to ever admit the truth. They have been lying since the day it happened. They still think that if they lie long enough, it will become truth.

The thing I like about Mr. Zimmerman is how he exposes the left as the lying, irrational, stubborn and immature idiots that we know they are. The guy does this without even trying. To this day, no left winger will ever admit that they were wrong about the whole case. They lie out of their asses, spin, deflect, whine, whatever. Anything but admit what the facts tell us without a doubt, that GZ defended himself against a violent thug. The stupid thug picked on the wrong guy. Now he's taking a much deserved dirt nap.

Exactly...nothing in history has hurt the liberal narrative aka the fallacious politics of black victimhood like the Zimmerman case has.

He was not looking for trouble.

The reason someone got killed is that that someone responded to mild provocation with "MMA style violence" and got his ass shot in self defense.

Trayvon had a history of violence and theft.....he was scoping out that neighborhood on a dark and rainy night............George interfered.....aka trayvon saw him watching him and talking on the phone...realizing that his scouting mission was being interrupted ....trayvon got angry...first he approached georges truck and circled it to scope out who was snitching on him(snitches get stitches)then he ran off.
Trayvon did not have a criminal record and he HAD A RIGHT to be in that neighborhood!

Stupid comments again....trayvonista was a juvenile and his records were sealed. The question of whether or not trayvonista had a right to be in that neighborhood is irrelevant....what is relevant is his behavior....he was presenting suspicious behavior....lurking about, looking into windows in a neighborhood plagued with burglaries. Any reasonable person would have thought what he was doing was suspcious...especially on a dark and rainy night...when a reasonable or innocent person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

Says the man that has forgotten about the 911 tape and the eyewitness and the physical evidence.
I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!
He is still a coward and a psychopath who got away with murder.

Yes.

You can kill someone with your bare hands. Forensic evidence proved Obamason almost did.
No , the forensic evidence did not prove that.

Wrong again......................Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

Of course it does. There is not a thing to back up the imaginative lies the left cannot stop telling about him. Including the likely lie that GZ was bragging in that testaurant.

I have already debated this entire event elsewhere and have no wish to do do again. I heard the 911 call, I know about the witness who ony saw the two on the ground, and I know that GZ received lacerations to the back of his head but never lost consciousness!

It's hilarious that you claim to have had this argument so many times yet you still have it 100% wrong.

Exactly...nothing in history has hurt the liberal narrative aka the fallacious politics of black victimhood like the Zimmerman case has.

And then there is the Michael Brown case and all the lies they STILL tell about it.

No liberal here has the maturity, intelligence or integrity to ever admit the truth. They have been lying since the day it happened. They still think that if they lie long enough, it will become truth.

Not even to mention how the mainstream media bought in very quickly to the fallacious narrative constructed by the race hustlers like Al Sharpton egged on by the attorney general eric holder and obama as well.

They all have blood on their hands as this case was one of the primary factors motivating the BLM and the killing of policeman and the ramifications of the irresponsibility of the media are not over yet...many more innocent people will suffer because of the media distortions and outright lies.

I am both liberal and conservative. There are millions like me and we know how devious RW perspectives can be when it comes to matters such as the GZ/Martin case. You generally always assume the Black guy is at fault no matter what he does or does not do.

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

He didn't start the fight..........he made no contact with Martin....did you watch the trial?

I read the transcripts

But there was no witness. I really don't care what people say because I assume they are all trying to save their own asses.

But as I said that is not the crux of my argument. GZ made a string of poor irresponsible decisions that put him in the position where he felt he had to draw his gun. He wanted to play cop. So I do not think he is without fault in fact I really think he should have been charged with something akin to reckless endangerment at the very least

When you are carrying If your actions precipitate an altercation then you hold the greater responsibility

Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carries a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Did anyone actually SEE that?

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop

The facts brought out in the trial have been posted on here...yet you still come on here making incorrect statements.....were you too lazy to read the facts of the case? Or are you just a troll?

Irregardless....there was a witness as you would have known had you watched the trial or even read the post on here that related the facts brought out in the trial......George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

Perhaps if more people 'played cop' as you assert there would not be so much crime?

Irregardless....One of the oldest maxims of morality is to look out for your neighbors...if you lived in that area and one of your neighbors saw someone lurking around your house and looking in your windows on a dark and rainy night...would you not appreciate your neighbor notifying the police of such suspicious activity? Especially in such a neighbor hood that was having problems with homes being burglarized and even one home invasion.

irregardless isn't really a word.

No one saw Martin hit Zimmerman. No one saw their interaction before the altercation

If I'm wrong then post the testimony of the witness that said he or she actually saw them just before the altercation and watched the entire thing unfold.

There was nothing cowardly or psychotic about GZ's behavior that night.

He slightly overstepped the role of Neighbor HOod Watch.

That is not cowardly or psychotic.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

It wasn't that he was armed. He made a string of poor decisions.

You can speculate as to whether those decisions were because he was carrying but it would only be just that, speculation

More than slightly IMO

The "liberal" narrative hasn't been hurt at all. Every time a travesty of justice is exposed in public court, regardless of verdict, the whole world can see the systemic bias interwoven into the fabric of US jurisprudence.

I am both liberal and conservative. There are millions like me and we know how devious RW perspectives can be when it comes to matters such as the GZ/Martin case. You generally always assume the Black guy is at fault no matter what he does or does not do.

False.

When I first heard it, I was lied to by the media and as I had no other information, my first thought was, "Christ, some white guy shoot some kid for no reason? We will be hearing about this FOREVER".

Then of course it turned out that everything the Media told me initially was a completely lie.

I have tried to be even more skeptical of the vile media since then.

Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.

You seem to love dem black balls.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nuff said. case closed. hehheh

Case reopened. Your latent homosexuality is showing fluffy! Trayvon had courage to stand up, UNARMED, to the grown man that he though was stalking him. That kind of courage is rare among YOUR kind because you need a gun to settle man to man conflicts

Next you will be challenging me to a duel...LOL Anyhow what is your obsession with black balls all about? Are you a Negroid?

You are trying to turn a figure of speech into one of your homosexual fantasies. I refuse to play, pinkie! My race unimportant. I never revealed it on USMB just because it gives me an edge in threads like this! I am part Apache but that is all you need to know.

I would guestimate you might be 5 percent indian but 95 percent ghetoo. Am I wrong?
You are wrong but I know for sure you are 100% asshole!

More than slightly IMO

Not really.

Following someone from a distance so you can tell the cops where they went so the cops can check them out, is not that crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back