🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

Is that like the ride-along program?

bwaaaaaa irregardless the guy certainly has no idea of what is involved with being a responsible citizen...one of which is to report suspicious people in the neighborhood to the police. If the police were all as cowardly as this guy appears to be...we would be completely overrun with criminals.

Yo
You know those blacks who snapped and shot good cops recently? Why do they go after good cops when they have better target like Zimmerman?

Shooting random innocent cops sends the wrong message. A much different message if some random crazy black took out a Zimmerman. Who would give a fuck?

Notice conservatives don't think trevons life matters? So why should George's?

The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....
The only way to deal with bad guys with guns is more good guys with guns.

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

Incorrect assessment of the case....George was not on duty or engaged in a neighborhood patrol on that night....................he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person...so he decided to take a few moments of his time to report it to the police as any responsible citizen would or should...I find it incredible you are engaged in police work being so ignorant of what was simple good citizenship...see a suspicious person and report it to the police....George sought no confrontation....you as most of the libtards on here do not know the facts of the case. Such ignorance as you demonstrate has repercussions and we see it in the killings of police officers...you and all the others that misrepresent the facts of the Zimmerman case must bear some responsibility for that tragic reality.

I find it incredible that you can not comprehend a simple paragraph. Obviously, I need to break it down into short simple sentences.

I never said that it is illegal to follow a suspicious person.
I did not say that people should not report a suspicious person to the police
I said that the police do not want you to follow a suspicious person.
I do not believe that any police officer ever told anyone at any HOA that they should follow a suspicious person. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link.
I don't give a rat's ass whether George was on duty or not. He was a fool to follow a suspicious person, and no police officer would have advised him to do so.

and what gives you the ability to be able to speak for all policeman? Your take on this incident is entirely wrong. As has been posted already....some police will tell you to not get involved...but no matter what the police may tell you or may not tell you....simple common sense dictates that any responsible citizen should report suspicious behavior or suspicious people.

Look up the facts of the case that has been posted on this thread....the police advised the people in that neighborhood to report suspicious behavior....and if they were to follow a suspicious person to do so at a safe distance....I was involved as a witness in a case once and when I called 911 to report what was going on I was advised to follow the perp at a safe distance and try and determine where he went as the police were on the way.....so different jurisdictions will no doubt give out different advice...one has to make a personal judgement regarding what is prudent.

Too many do not want to get involved...too many cowards out there not willing to look out for their neighbors...hence all the crime we have.

The fact George was not cited for bravery and helping to protect the community simply shows the power of the feds to influence people to be passive...the feds love passive people. Poitical correctness rules deal wid it.

The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.
You have just described the last thoughts of Trayvon Martin. Because our system was soft on crime his killer remains free.
Except he made George fear for his life first. Not even remotely comparable.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Just because GZ said he feared for his life, you believe him? How predictable of you. I know you RW gun nuts love this story about how a grown coward shot and killed a scrappy black 17 year old with balls.

You seem to love dem black balls.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nuff said. case closed. hehheh

Zimmerman is a nut but he did society a favor making Trayvon be Traygone.
Aww, I bet you say that about all the Black folks!

You'd lose that bet. Now run along
Fuck you. I don't run from anyone or anything!
The internet is not the best place to monger your bravery. Sassy's right, you do come off as a coward.

Yep

That's what George was thinking when Treyvon attacked him.

See what I did there?
You don't know what that coward GZ was thinking. Any man willing to use a gun against a kid who "allegedly" attacked him is a pussy.
No one knows if Trayvon attacked GZ or not… All we have is a coward's story of what happened.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Obviously, the jury who listened to all the testimony and facts of the case believed George...case closed. no need to reply.

That's what George was thinking when Treyvon attacked him.

See what I did there?
You don't know what that coward GZ was thinking. Any man willing to use a gun against a kid who "allegedly" attacked him is a pussy.
No one knows if Trayvon attacked GZ or not… All we have is a coward's story of what happened.

Oh but we all know how brave you are because you told us. LOL

BTW give us an estimate of how many black teens are serving long prison terms because they beat someone to death.

Also...if you are going to make comments on this thread you should try and keep up....there was a witness....he testified at the trial that he saw Trayvon on top of George beating him.

So tell us...how many times must one get his head banged on concrete before he realizes his life may be in danger? Or do you even believe in the legal precept of self defense?

Also...are you a negro or just another pc liberal white consumed with guilt?

Stop lying, Leftists!

You seem to love dem black balls.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nuff said. case closed. hehheh

Case reopened. Your latent homosexuality is showing fluffy! Trayvon had courage to stand up, UNARMED, to the grown man that he though was stalking him. That kind of courage is rare among YOUR kind because you need a gun to settle man to man conflicts

Stop lying, Leftists!

Case reopened. Your latent homosexuality is showing fluffy! Trayvon had courage to stand up, UNARMED, to the grown man that he though was stalking him. That kind of courage is rare among YOUR kind because you need a gun to settle man to man conflicts

Next you will be challenging me to a duel...LOL Anyhow what is your obsession with black balls all about? Are you a Negroid?

Do you have an obsession with Clark Gable? That could be understandable if you were a woman.

In a nutshell you are just upset cuz a hispanic guy rubbed out one of your homeys. Deal wid it chump...and tell your homeys just cuz a plump guy like George looks harmless...that may not be the case....if trayvon could speak to you from the grave...dat is whut he would tell you homey. hehheh

Last edited:

Stop lying, Leftists!

Obviously, the jury who listened to all the testimony and facts of the case believed George...case closed. no need to reply.
Fuck the jury and fuck you. We saw how that Kangaroo court operated and how one juror was intimidated to change her mind.
Btw the jury didn't believe George but they were obliged to follow the restrictions placed upon them by the judge. with their hands minds tied, they had to follow the script..end of story and the precedent was set for future injustices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back