🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling 911 -- no problem! Following Travon around in his car and then getting out to try to follow him on foot, that's playing cop. GZ was lucky he was not following a thug packing heat.

Any citizen has the legal right to follow a suspicious person and call the police. The police will advise you to do so at a safe distance.

You need to study up...especially on the legal right of self defense and reporting suspicious behavior.

Nope. The police will tell you not to follow him at all.

No matter what the police say about that any citizen has a legal right to follow a suspicious person and report it to the police.

If you had watched the trial you would have noted that in this case the head of the homeowners association had advised the residents to report suspicious persons in that area to the police due to all of the burglaries occuring there and the police further advised the residents if they followed a suspicious person to do so from a safe distance for their own safety.

Thus once again we see a libtard making fallacious statements....to be expected...continue on making yourselves into ignoramouses it is quite fun to witness.
Travon already knew that GZ was following him in his car. Following at a safe distance entails that the suspect does no know that he is being followed. Travon knew he was being followed.

Of course trayvon knew that...following at a safe distance is a recommendation put out by the police for the safety of the person reporting a suspicious person. Not something that is a law at all...merely a suggestion for safetys sake.

George was in his truck on the phone to the 911 dispatcher when trayvon spotted him and then proceeded to circle georges truck to scope him out....george did not get out of his truck at this point, did not even roll down his windows....said nothing at all to trayvon...george just kept calmly talking to the dispatcher reporting all of trayvons actions.

Again you are wrong...you can follow at a safe distance and still be spotted by the suspect. The distance is merely a safety tactic...as in the distance gives you some time to retreat if the suspect becomes agressive and comes after you.
George Zimmerman – Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police | Genius

Calling 911 -- no problem! Following Travon around in his car and then getting out to try to follow him on foot, that's playing cop. GZ was lucky he was not following a thug packing heat.

Any citizen has the legal right to follow a suspicious person and call the police. The police will advise you to do so at a safe distance.

You need to study up...especially on the legal right of self defense and reporting suspicious behavior.
Yes Zimmerman had the legal right. Being legal does not negate stupid. And obviously he did not keep a safe enough distance. Playing cop can be dangerous!

George was a neighborhood watchman and was not even on duty when the event ocurred...he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person and reported him to the police.

George lived in that neighborhood also...he was not only looking out for his neighbors but for his own household as well. Many times George had spotted suspicious individuals and reported them to the police...never had a problem and in fact he had been praised by the homeowners association for his service.

In hindsight...on this particular dark and rainy night George should have not gotten out of his truck...but trayvon had run off and George was merely trying to be helpful to the dispatcher who wanted to know which way Trayvon had run off to.

Of course being a cop or a neighborhood watchman can be dangerous....George should have received a medal from the community for his bravery and helping to fight crime...not even to mention how later he rescued a family from a burning car...and even for that the media attempted to deprecate his heroism.
A 17 year old black walking down the street is always suspicious. Everyone knows that.

Especially on a dark and rainy night when the suspect is lurking about looking into windows...when a innocent person would be hurrying home.
He's calling him an asshole and all kinds of things. He's made his mind up. If it were a white kid you wouldn't just take his word for it. Especially if he said all that stuff first.

Having a CWP is not a license to play cop. You quoted only part of my post, leaving out the part which I said Zimmerman still had the right to self defense, so don't be an asshole by calling me a looser.
Also, the only reason I brought up that he is fat is because I compared him to B. Fife who was skinny.

George was a responsible member of that neighborhood....who was on his way to Target when he saw a suspicious person...George then called 911 to report it...call that playing cop if you wish but if you lived in that neighborhood and your home had been burglarized as many were...you might refer to what he did as something other than playing cop.

Yes Zimmerman had the legal right. Being legal does not negate stupid. And obviously he did not keep a safe enough distance. Playing cop can be dangerous!

George was a neighborhood watchman and was not even on duty when the event ocurred...he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person and reported him to the police.

George lived in that neighborhood also...he was not only looking out for his neighbors but for his own household as well. Many times George had spotted suspicious individuals and reported them to the police...never had a problem and in fact he had been praised by the homeowners association for his service.

In hindsight...on this particular dark and rainy night George should have not gotten out of his truck...but trayvon had run off and George was merely trying to be helpful to the dispatcher who wanted to know which way Trayvon had run off to.

Of course being a cop or a neighborhood watchman can be dangerous....George should have received a medal from the community for his bravery and helping to fight crime...not even to mention how later he rescued a family from a burning car...and even for that the media attempted to deprecate his heroism.
The main reason I beleive Zimmerman is an idiot is because I watched his interview on Hannity. When asked if he would change anything, he said no because it was God's plan. Damn! How stupid. He could of said that he would had stayed in bed all weekend to avoid the situation all together; but no, he said he would change nothing.
Zimmerman did not break any laws as far as I know during his ordeal with Travon, but Zimmerman is still an idiot.

George was a responsible member of that neighborhood....who was on his way to Target when he saw a suspicious person...George then called 911 to report it...call that playing cop if you wish but if you lived in that neighborhood and your home had been burglarized as many were...you might refer to what he did as something other than playing cop.

No matter what the police say about that any citizen has a legal right to follow a suspicious person and report it to the police.

If you had watched the trial you would have noted that in this case the head of the homeowners association had advised the residents to report suspicious persons in that area to the police due to all of the burglaries occuring there and the police further advised the residents if they followed a suspicious person to do so from a safe distance for their own safety.

Thus once again we see a libtard making fallacious statements....to be expected...continue on making yourselves into ignoramouses it is quite fun to witness.

Nope. Even the police dispatcher told him "We don't need you to do that", when George said that he was following him.

As said, before. Anyone has the legal right to act like a fool, but they don't get advice from the police to do so.

Just depends what cop you talk to...some will tell you not get involved...but in this case the police had told the homeowners association that any of the community there should report any suspicious behavior because of the rash of burglaries they were having and the police added if they followed a suspicious person to do so at a safe distance...all of this was brought out in the trial.

The bottom line George did nothing illegal and should never have even been brought to trial. The police had investigated the case and done a excellent job of it...they did not charge George with anything....it was only when the media got involved that Eric Holder of infamous notoriety instigated a federal investigation to try and perpetuate the myth of black victimhood by bringing federal pressure on the Gov. of Florida to indict George. Pure politics...in a nutshell a political show trial that backfired in the face of the Feds.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

Hey moron, you DO remember that GZ was not on duty as a neighborhood watch person at the time right? You also realize that you aren't running that NW program and have no earthly idea of what their rules are right?
George was stupid, and if Trayvon had gotten the gun would have been dead, and Trayvon would have walked.

George will die violently. It is inevitable.

Irrelevant.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

He was on his way to the store. He wasn't on patrol. I don't give a flying rats ass that the HOA caved and gave the family money. Bottom line is that Zimmerman was not on patrol. Only going to a store when all of this took place.

Travon already knew that GZ was following him in his car. Following at a safe distance entails that the suspect does no know that he is being followed. Travon knew he was being followed.

Of course trayvon knew that...following at a safe distance is a recommendation put out by the police for the safety of the person reporting a suspicious person. Not something that is a law at all...merely a suggestion for safetys sake.

George was in his truck on the phone to the 911 dispatcher when trayvon spotted him and then proceeded to circle georges truck to scope him out....george did not get out of his truck at this point, did not even roll down his windows....said nothing at all to trayvon...george just kept calmly talking to the dispatcher reporting all of trayvons actions.

Again you are wrong...you can follow at a safe distance and still be spotted by the suspect. The distance is merely a safety tactic...as in the distance gives you some time to retreat if the suspect becomes agressive and comes after you.
The "safe distance" tactic did not work out well for Zimmerman.... because Travon knew he was being followed, lost Zimmerman, and then doubled back.

Of course being ARMED WITH A GUN gave him confidence to be able to defend himself, what the fuck do you think the purpose of CARRYING A GOD DAMNED GUN IS, Einstein?

Do you think that fat people have no right to effectively defend themselves? What kind of stupid loser are you?
Having a CWP is not a license to play cop. You quoted only part of my post, leaving out the part which I said Zimmerman still had the right to self defense, so don't be an asshole by calling me a looser.
Also, the only reason I brought up that he is fat is because I compared him to B. Fife who was skinny.

Nope. The police dont have the authority to tell people where they can walk except in very special circumstances, Nazi.

The main reason I beleive Zimmerman is an idiot is because I watched his interview on Hannity. When asked if he would change anything, he said no because it was God's plan. Damn! How stupid. He could of said that he would had stayed in bed all weekend to avoid the situation all together; but no, he said he would change nothing.
Zimmerman did not break any laws as far as I know during his ordeal with Travon, but Zimmerman is still an idiot.

Well you are entitled to your opinion but none of that has any legal bearing on this case....I myself do not think George is terribly bright...as in he continues to live in a area where the police have been influenced to try and nail him on something...not even to mention all the nut cases in the area..one of whom even tried to assasinate Geoge.

I would say George is of average intelligence...but is making a big mistake to continue to live in that area...he needs to get out of Florida altogether..move to a more conservative area...he is risking his life needlessly by continuing to live in Florida...perhaps he is trying to prove a point...not to let all the libtards have any influence on him.

Nope. The police dont have the authority to tell people where they can walk except in very special circumstances, Nazi.

George never talked to the police anyhow..he was talking to a dispatcher who had no legal authority to give George any kind of order...she merely suggested they did not need George to follow the suspect....she only did so in order to try and protect George.

Well you are entitled to your opinion but none of that has any legal bearing on this case....I myself do not think George is terribly bright...as in he continues to live in a area where the police have been influenced to try and nail him on something...not even to mention all the nut cases in the area..one of whom even tried to assasinate Geoge.

I would say George is of average intelligence...but is making a big mistake to continue to live in that area...he needs to get out of Florida altogether..move to a more conservative area...he is risking his life needlessly by continuing to live in Florida...perhaps he is trying to prove a point...not to let all the libtards have any influence on him.
From the beginning I've been saying the Zimmerman was within his legal rights. So there is no need for others to keep responding to my post to tell me that.

A 17 year old black walking down the street is always suspicious. Everyone knows that.

Especially on a dark and rainy night when the suspect is lurking about looking into windows...when a innocent person would be hurrying home.
He's calling him an asshole and all kinds of things. He's made his mind up. If it were a white kid you wouldn't just take his word for it. Especially if he said all that stuff first.

George was speaking from experience....that neighborhood was plagued by crime...burglaries, home invasions etc.

Race had nothing to do with Georges actions....the feds played the race card not George....as anyone who has followed the case knows that George is part black as well as peruvian...not a white guy....George always identified as a hispanic.

In a nutshell george was prosecuted for being a good citizen...looking out for his neighbors.

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

Incorrect assessment of the case....George was not on duty or engaged in a neighborhood patrol on that night....................he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person...so he decided to take a few moments of his time to report it to the police as any responsible citizen would or should...I find it incredible you are engaged in police work being so ignorant of what was simple good citizenship...see a suspicious person and report it to the police....George sought no confrontation....you as most of the libtards on here do not know the facts of the case. Such ignorance as you demonstrate has repercussions and we see it in the killings of police officers...you and all the others that misrepresent the facts of the Zimmerman case must bear some responsibility for that tragic reality.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.
Of course, we may have different opinion, but to me, a guy who jumped out of his truck, chased an unarmed teen down, cornered him and then shot him point blank in the chest is the thug. Especially after the police told the guy to leave the kid alone. If that's not a thug, then what is?

None of that has any truth in it at all....once again just another libturd repeating a movie playing in his head...sounds like a negro...but he could just as well be a white pc moron.

Hey moron, you DO remember that GZ was not on duty as a neighborhood watch person at the time right? You also realize that you aren't running that NW program and have no earthly idea of what their rules are right?
George was stupid, and if Trayvon had gotten the gun would have been dead, and Trayvon would have walked.

Nothing George did is nearly as stupid as the Fed Government putting pressure on the Governor of Florida to indict a innocent man....nothing was more stupid in this entire case than the President coming out and saying if he had a son he would look like trayvon.....the whole effort of the federal government to railroad a innocent man in the name of politics stinks to high heaven.

The "safe distance" tactic did not work out well for Zimmerman.... because Travon knew he was being followed, lost Zimmerman, and then doubled back.

In order to follow a suspect and not get spotted by the suspect would require a highly trained individual...the type of training the intelligence service provides.

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

Incorrect assessment of the case....George was not on duty or engaged in a neighborhood patrol on that night....................he was on his way to Target when he spotted the suspicious person...so he decided to take a few moments of his time to report it to the police as any responsible citizen would or should...I find it incredible you are engaged in police work being so ignorant of what was simple good citizenship...see a suspicious person and report it to the police....George sought no confrontation....you as most of the libtards on here do not know the facts of the case. Such ignorance as you demonstrate has repercussions and we see it in the killings of police officers...you and all the others that misrepresent the facts of the Zimmerman case must bear some responsibility for that tragic reality.

I find it incredible that you can not comprehend a simple paragraph. Obviously, I need to break it down into short simple sentences.

I never said that it is illegal to follow a suspicious person.
I did not say that people should not report a suspicious person to the police
I said that the police do not want you to follow a suspicious person.
I do not believe that any police officer ever told anyone at any HOA that they should follow a suspicious person. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link.
I don't give a rat's ass whether George was on duty or not. He was a fool to follow a suspicious person, and no police officer would have advised him to do so.

Yo
Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.
You know those blacks who snapped and shot good cops recently? Why do they go after good cops when they have better target like Zimmerman?

Shooting random innocent cops sends the wrong message. A much different message if some random crazy black took out a Zimmerman. Who would give a fuck?

Notice conservatives don't think trevons life matters? So why should George's?

The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....
The only way to deal with bad guys with guns is more good guys with guns.

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets
OJ Simpson robbed a place at gunpoint.

Let's make this personal. If someone pointed a gun at you and suddenly you feared you would never see your wife and children again, you think they should get a slap on the wrist?

Have somebody put a gun in your face and let's see if your soft on crime philosophy survives the encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back