🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time some asshole tried to take Zimmerman out you left wing whackos were pro Apperson who turned out to be a lunatic. And Zimmerman's story help up against that nut job.

So I'll take Zimmerman's words over others.

"He added he had told people sat around a table with him that he shot Martin in self-defense just before the alleged assault."

George Zimmerman punched for 'bragging' about killing Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman is a ruthless killer who stalked his prey, who surprised and was beating him when shot. You are better than this.

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carries a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Did anyone actually SEE that?

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop

The facts brought out in the trial have been posted on here...yet you still come on here making incorrect statements.....were you too lazy to read the facts of the case? Or are you just a troll?

Irregardless....there was a witness as you would have known had you watched the trial or even read the post on here that related the facts brought out in the trial......George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

Perhaps if more people 'played cop' as you assert there would not be so much crime?

Irregardless....One of the oldest maxims of morality is to look out for your neighbors...if you lived in that area and one of your neighbors saw someone lurking around your house and looking in your windows on a dark and rainy night...would you not appreciate your neighbor notifying the police of such suspicious activity? Especially in such a neighbor hood that was having problems with homes being burglarized and even one home invasion.

Last time some asshole tried to take Zimmerman out you left wing whackos were pro Apperson who turned out to be a lunatic. And Zimmerman's story help up against that nut job.

"He added he had told people sat around a table with him that he shot Martin in self-defense just before the alleged assault."

Zimmerman is a ruthless killer who stalked his prey, who surprised and was beating him when shot. You are better than this.

Yeah....you are right if you don't include the facts and the trial...other than that you are completely wrong......

Yeah....you are right if you don't include the facts and the trial...other than that you are completely wrong......
The facts and the trial support my scenario. Trayvon, however, gave up his defense when he went in the condo and went out the back door and surprised George. None of that excuses the fact that George will be beaten repeatedly and inevitably killed for what he did.

Watch the silliness Sundance508 posts immediately below.

Last edited:

That is just a movie running in your head....you are entitled to your opinion but all the facts of the case brought out in the trial refute your belief based on nothing more than liberal b.s. aka prejudice.

But of course you probably also believed the msnbc propaganda. In a nutshell you are a part of the group who wanted to see George sent to prison for something he did not do....not even to mention all of the black on white crime that was comitted in the name of Trayvon after a jury found George not guilty.

The major media has blood on its hands...for propagating untruths and stirring up racial hatred and violence.

See the facts of the case brought out in the trial which have been posted on this thread.

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have.

Of course being ARMED WITH A GUN gave him confidence to be able to defend himself, what the fuck do you think the purpose of CARRYING A GOD DAMNED GUN IS, Einstein?

Do you think that fat people have no right to effectively defend themselves? What kind of stupid loser are you?
Having a CWP is not a license to play cop. You quoted only part of my post, leaving out the part which I said Zimmerman still had the right to self defense, so don't be an asshole by calling me a looser.
Also, the only reason I brought up that he is fat is because I compared him to Barney Fife who was skinny.

Last edited:

The facts and the trial support my scenario. Trayvon, however, gave up his defense when he went in the condo and went out the back door and surprised George. None of that excuses the fact that George will be beaten repeatedly and inevitably killed for what he did.

Utter stupidity and complete nonsense....no sane, honest or objective person could believe the facts of the case support your nonsensical and contrived scenario.

You and your ilk continue to try and stir up racial hatred to the point of inciting someone to kill an innocent man. Not even to mention all of the black on white violence already comitted in the name of trayvon aka blacks going about attacking, maiming and killing whites because they were led by the media to believe trayvon was innocent.

Trayvon Revenge Attacks | Violence Against Whites

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

So basically every single thing people say about GZ has been proven a lie, now we are supposed to believe that he was bragging about taking that thug out?

I'm sure that they are lying and out of pure ignorance, racism, hatred, and senseless violence, they wanted to hit him. I don't believe a word of it.

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have.

Of course being ARMED WITH A GUN gave him confidence to be able to defend himself, what the fuck do you think the purpose of CARRYING A GOD DAMNED GUN IS, Einstein?

Do you think that fat people have no right to effectively defend themselves? What kind of stupid loser are you?
Having a CWP is not a license to play cop. You quoted only part of my post, leaving out the part which I said Zimmerman still had the right to self defense, so don't be an asshole by calling me a looser.
Also, the only reason I brought up that he is fat is because I compared him to B. Fife who was skinny.

George was a responsible member of that neighborhood....who was on his way to Target when he saw a suspicious person...George then called 911 to report it...call that playing cop if you wish but if you lived in that neighborhood and your home had been burglarized as many were...you might refer to what he did as something other than playing cop.

image.jpeg

Also, the only reason I brought up that he is fat is because I compared him to B. Fife who was skinny.

George was a responsible member of that neighborhood....who was on his way to Target when he saw a suspicious person...George then called 911 to report it...call that playing cop if you wish but if you lived in that neighborhood and your home had been burglarized as many were...you might refer to what he did as something other than playing cop.

Another happy Wal-Mart shopper.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

So basically every single thing people say about GZ has been proven a lie, now we are supposed to believe that he was bragging about taking that thug out?

I'm sure that they are lying and out of pure ignorance, racism, hatred, and senseless violence, they wanted to hit him. I don't believe a word of it.

I think you are correct....no evidence whatsoever that George was bragging about it...something he has never done. Though, I think he has every right to do so if he so desires.

The media takes every opportunity it can seize to further demonize George...and do not expect the police to pursue the person who assaulted George in the Restaurant.

Sundance writes that, "no sane, honest or objective person could believe the facts of the case support your nonsensical and contrived scenario." There is no scenairo. Zimmerman stalked Martin. Martin lost his defense, when he went in the condo, came out the back, and jumped on Martin by surprise.

Only Sundance is yelling about race, not me. George was a killer in the making, and Martin a victim in the making because of his own stupid view of himself in the world.

The true irony is that Sundance, George, and Trayvon are the same emotionally, narcissistic idiots.

Utter stupidity and complete nonsense....no sane, honest or objective person could believe the facts of the case support your nonsensical and contrived scenario.

You and your ilk continue to try and stir up racial hatred to the point of inciting someone to kill an innocent man. Not even to mention all of the black on white violence already comitted in the name of trayvon aka blacks going about attacking, maiming and killing whites because they were led by the media to believe trayvon was innocent.

Trayvon Revenge Attacks | Violence Against Whites

Life isn't that difficult. You might want to have a drink. Cheers.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, and one of my jobs is to guide HOA's in their establishment of Neighborhood Watch districts. If they follow our guidelines, we give them the Neighborhood Watch signs to set up in their neighborhood. One of our guidelines is that they can not patrol with a weapon. They are to avoid confrontation at all costs. If we find out that they go out with a gun, we remove them from Neighborhood Watch, and retrieve the sign. George went out looking for trouble and he found it. Now, he keeps trying to parlay that into a career; even to the point of passing out business cards.

The fact that George went out armed is the reason that somebody got killed, and the HOA got sued, and settled out of court. If he had been convicted, he would not have lived for a year in the slammer.

Is that like the ride-along program?

Is that like the ride-a-long program?

No.

------------------

I think you are correct....no evidence whatsoever that George was bragging about it...something he has never done. Though, I think he has every right to do so if he so desires.

The media takes every opportunity it can seize to further demonize George...and do not expect the police to pursue the person who assaulted George in the Restaurant.

No doubt in my mind it was an excuse for them to be hateful, stupid, and violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back