🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have.

Of course being ARMED WITH A GUN gave him confidence to be able to defend himself, what the fuck do you think the purpose of CARRYING A GOD DAMNED GUN IS, Einstein?

Do you think that fat people have no right to effectively defend themselves? What kind of stupid loser are you?

We do not know who started the fight.
Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.

Zimmerman was an idiot wannabe cop. His gun probably gave him the confidence to go into a situation he shouldn't have. He was probably a fat Barney Fife.

Travon was also an idiot. From the evidence and testimony presented in court he most likely started the fight. Unfortunately for him, he brought his fists to what elevated to a gun fight. GZ had the right to self defense and the right to be a law abiding idiot.
It's why I'm reticent to come to Zimmerman's defense. He's far from an upstanding citizen, shacking up with his girlfriend, getting in trouble with the law repeatedly and now bragging about killing Martin. People who legitimately defend their lives often feel survivors guilt and even sadness for the person they had to kill. Cops don't go around bragging about who they shot in the line of duty. This guy just creeps me out. Something is seriously off about him.
But the bottom line is that he shot in defense of his own life, and even career criminals have that right.

The greatest threat are the drones of unthinking morons who want to take away our right to self defense.
He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.

He had the legal right to defend himself but not the moral right to brag about it. I know people who had to kill someone in self defense. They don't act like GZ at all.

As GZ allegedly was acting.

There is a lot of free publicity to luring GZ into a situation and reporting it to the authorities. For a business that is a gold mine.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.
Trayvon Martin will not be missed, the little fuck is taking a dirt nap. Lol

Maybe we should dig him up to see if he still looks like l2 yrs. old and obama's son? Jus axin. hehheh

Lovely.

As GZ allegedly was acting.

There is a lot of free publicity to luring GZ into a situation and reporting it to the authorities. For a business that is a gold mine.
Sounds like he was eagerly volunteering that he was the slayer of Obama's son. This is perfectly consistent with the POS he's proven to be all along. I'm not going to defend that creep.

Yo
Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.
You know those blacks who snapped and shot good cops recently? Why do they go after good cops when they have better target like Zimmerman?

Shooting random innocent cops sends the wrong message. A much different message if some random crazy black took out a Zimmerman. Who would give a fuck?

Notice conservatives don't think trevons life matters? So why should George's?

Yo

------------------

You know those blacks who snapped and shot good cops recently? Why do they go after good cops when they have better target like Zimmerman?

Shooting random innocent cops sends the wrong message. A much different message if some random crazy black took out a Zimmerman. Who would give a fuck?

The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....

Yo

------------------

The guy defended himself from a teenage thug.............and you want more black thugs to kill him.....that is the problem with democrats....
The only way to deal with bad guys with guns is more good guys with guns.

Yo

------------------

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....

Yo

------------------

So killing a man who shot a thug to keep from getting killed is the bad guy....

this is what I mean when I say that something in the brain of a democrat did not develop properly.........like Dyslexia....the victim can function in all ways normally, but one thing is impossible for them.....

For left wingers/democrats...the part of their brain that should be capable of understanding facts, the truth and reality, and the part that deals with understanding Right and Wrong, and Good and Evil, is broken........so they make stupid comments like your post...........they have reality dyslexia.....
Sorry pal. I don't like what George did or how he's acted since you got him off. I know he didn't use stand your ground but did use it? Shady.

I've seen enough blacks shot this year alone to know I don't agree with your Alec legislation or open season on blacks. I won't even bother explaining all the ways you are wrong.

It's like feeling sorry for oj that they set him up and threw the book at him.

I don't condoln killing anyone. I don't want to live in that kind of society. I'm just saying if I were an angry black id pick better targets

This is the problem the left has....it is called the internet.....they used to be able to lie about topics and people and no one had the means to call them on it....thanks to the internet, you guys can show that they are lying about what happened...Martin would be alive today if he had simply gone home and not attacked Zimmerman..........

The left only has lies and emotion...without those they have nothing...........

We do not know who started the fight. All we have is Zimmerman's account For all we know GZ laid hands on Martin first and then he got his ass kicked.

He made poor decisions that put him in an totally avoidable situation.
Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carried a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

Last edited:
This is the problem the left has....it is called the internet.....they used to be able to lie about topics and people and no one had the means to call them on it....thanks to the internet, you guys can show that they are lying about what happened...Martin would be alive today if he had simply gone home and not attacked Zimmerman..........

We do not know who started the fight. All we have is Zimmerman's account For all we know GZ laid hands on Martin first and then he got his ass kicked.

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

Why do you believe GZ on his word alone? I sure as hell wouldn't believe anyone in his situation

No one saw the start of the altercation and he didn't testify not that he wouldn't have lied on the stand anyway.

HAve you ever carries a concealed weapon? Do you currently have a CCW permit?

When you carry you don't force a situation that will make it necessary to pull your gun. GZ did just that

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Who started the fight is irrelevant once Zimmerman was on his back pleading for his life. After that point Martin was legally obligated to let him up, but instead he kept going according to other witnesses.
Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

Yo

------------------

We're going to disagree on this one.

I think it was GZ who escalated the totality of events. There was no need for him to get out of his car and pursue Martin. None whatsoever. That is what set the dominoes falling.

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

He didn't force the situtation....did yo follow the trial........they had the conversation between Martin and his friend....she stated he was well and clear of Zimmerman........the only one who initiated actual contact was Martin, not Zimmerman......

Did anyone actually SEE that?

No it's all speculation

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

Bullshit.
Very articulate than you

No it's all speculation

it was from the friend who was on the phone with him........she testified that Martin lost Zimmerman, and on the 911 call Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost Martin......so the only one who was in a position to start a physical attack was Martin.......he was right near his fathers, girlfriends town house......

So no witnesses.

It's all speculation.

But That's not the crux of my argument. I still think GZ set the totality of events in motion by playing cop

Not necessarily.

If you are armed and start a fight you are responsible for putting your own life in danger therefore it's pretty tough to claim self defense.

CCW permit holders are held to a higher standard as they should be. GZ was obligated to try to avoid any situation that would require him shooting someone

He didn't start the fight..........he made no contact with Martin....did you watch the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back