🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.
Welcome to the guano school of bullshit. Nothing self-appointed at all. Zim contacted local police about forming a community watch program because of crime in that condo complex. He was then put in touch with a female officer who trained and oversaw members of such groups within that jurisdiction. In other words his group, like others, was approved/sanctioned by the local police force and he was doing as he'd been trained, as he had often done in previous situations.

And didn't that cop tell him not to follow Martin?

So right there GZ ignored a lawful order from a cop.

He wanted the confrontation.

No, he wanted to follow the possible bad guy so he could help the cops find him.

The cop told him NOT to follow him. He disregarded that order and followed him anyway.

It is my opinion that GZ was responsible for the situation that ended up escalating.

Tell me if you are armed and you start a fight then kill the guy in self defense is it justified?

"We don't need you to do that" is not a clear command to not do that.

Still, it sounds like Zimmerman did stop following at that point in time.

And the leap from "following" to "starting the fight" is not supported by any evidence, or witness testimony.

Exactlly....but these pc libturds....did not watch the trial...they may have listened to chris matthews. hehheh

IMO GZ is the one who escalated the situation.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.
Welcome to the guano school of bullshit. Nothing self-appointed at all. Zim contacted local police about forming a community watch program because of crime in that condo complex. He was then put in touch with a female officer who trained and oversaw members of such groups within that jurisdiction. In other words his group, like others, was approved/sanctioned by the local police force and he was doing as he'd been trained, as he had often done in previous situations.

Wrong again. Zim was waiting for the police that were responding to his call to the special phone number watch group folks were instructed to use. He exited his truck so he could see which direction Martin went when he got to a T on the walkway so he could advise the cop when he got there. When the dispatch cop on the phone realized that he told Zim, "We don't need you to do that." Zim replied, "OK," and headed back to his truck. Moments later thug Martin jumped him and, fortunate for society, got killed, in self-defense, because of it. Thank you, George.

The totality of events is what I'm talking about.

It was GZ who set up the entire confrontation. He wanted the confrontation. He instigated the confrontation.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon a person is held to a higher standard.

Do you have a concealed weapon permit? If you do you shouldn't think GZ is blameless
GZ had the right to go where he pleased. Martin, a dumb thug attacked him. GZ had a gun and defended himself. He had the right to do so.

It never should have gone to court. As in Baltimore with Freddie Gray, it was clearly political pandering rather than lawful.

We disagree. And this has absolutely no similarities to the Gray case. Zimmerman was not a cop he was just pretending to be one

Once you start carrying a loaded weapon you are held to a higher standard and you have the obligation to NOT start a confrontation that can turn deadly.

Tell me if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

If he closed on you, would you feel the need to defend yourself?

It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

My bar for violence is a little higher than someone looking at me and approaching me.

Which relates to this case...how?

From above

"if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

If he closed on you, would you feel the need to defend yourself?"

ie, I would NOT feel that violence would be justified.

Are you really that stupid or are you smokin sumptin?

Trayvonista approached George who was parked by the clubhouse and sitting in his truck...Trayvon circled the truck ...scoping out George ...then he walked away and then he ran away.

Try and get the facts of the case before you come on here spouting ignorance and embarasssing yourself.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

He got out of his truck because the dispatcher axed him which way trayvonista was running....to try and determine dat he got out of his truck. Ah duh

Oh yeh...pudgy out of shape George was looking for a fight...oh yeh...you are quite the analyst bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trayvonista was the one with a history of loving to fight...not George.

This was not George's first rodeo...he had gone through this routine many times....see a suspicious person call 911...which was exactly what he did on that dark and rainy night. If he had wanted to confront Trayvonista he would have done so when he first parked his truck by the club house and trayvonista circled his truck scoping George out....George did not even roll down his windows...in fact he was on the phone with dispatch describing trayvons behavior.

It scares me that someone with your stupidity is running around carrying a gun...but then you are probably one of those who never use it...you most likely are the type tht would let some Negro take it away from ya and beat you over the head with it.

The drivel from the above idiot is quite represenative of all those who support trayvonista....stupid whites brainwashed with political correctness....and of course the negroes which is to be expected

Sorry we are going to disagree.

Here are the transcripts show me where the cop asked him to tell him which way he was running after he was told not to follow Martin.
Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Yes anyone who knows even a little about the case knows that.....yet time and again...anytime one of these threads start up some libtarded idiot starts yapping his pie hole....proving he doesnt know a damn thing about the case.

Are you calling me a libtard?

If you are then you obviously have not read any of my posts on anything.

I called you a libtarded idiot because you are stupid. Now do not try and tell me you are a conservative...you might be a coinfused, uneducated, no street savy pc republican which I detest. Get ouuta here chump. You know nothing about this case and you are wasting board space.

Ah so in your mind a person has to be either liberal or conservative there can be no possible other political categories.

I am a staunch second amendment advocate.

I just don't think an armed civilian has the right to put in motion the events that end up in a shooting when it could have and should have been avoided.

Martin was not threatening another person at the time GZ pegged him as "suspicious"
Martin actually had done nothing at all

The cop told him not to follow Martin. That one fact right there makes everything GZ did after that his fault

It's obvious to me that GZ set in motion the totality of events that resulted in the physical altercation

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Wrong again. Zim was waiting for the police that were responding to his call to the special phone number watch group folks were instructed to use. He exited his truck so he could see which direction Martin went when he got to a T on the walkway so he could advise the cop when he got there. When the dispatch cop on the phone realized that he told Zim, "We don't need you to do that." Zim replied, "OK," and headed back to his truck. Moments later thug Martin jumped him and, fortunate for society, got killed, in self-defense, because of it. Thank you, George.

We don't know how the fight started.

GZ had the right to go where he pleased. Martin, a dumb thug attacked him. GZ had a gun and defended himself. He had the right to do so.

It never should have gone to court. As in Baltimore with Freddie Gray, it was clearly political pandering rather than lawful.

We disagree. And this has absolutely no similarities to the Gray case. Zimmerman was not a cop he was just pretending to be one

Once you start carrying a loaded weapon you are held to a higher standard and you have the obligation to NOT start a confrontation that can turn deadly.

Tell me if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

My bar for violence is a little higher than someone looking at me and approaching me.

From above

"if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

Trayvonista approached George who was parked by the clubhouse and sitting in his truck...Trayvon circled the truck ...scoping out George ...then he walked away and then he ran away.

Try and get the facts of the case before you come on here spouting ignorance and embarasssing yourself.

i was responding to the very specific point of time raised by Skull Pilot who was trying to justify Martin's attack.

I consider Zimmerman to the Innocent Victim in all of this,and I fully support his Right of Self Defense and believe that society owes him for the politically motivate attempt to Rail Road him.

The dispatcher was not a cop...but other than that...you nailed it. George never talked to a cop until the incident was over. The dispatcher could not...had no legal authority...to order George to do anything...she was merely suggesting he not follow the suspect trayvonista..out of concern for Georges safety.

To all the dumbasses who want to come on this thread and spout off without knowing the facts.....read up on the case and get back with us...................The George Zimmerman Trial: An Account

True.

And our system of justice is based on the presumption of innocence.

In the absence of evidence of guilt, Zimmerman is Innocent.

No. You don't know. Just as you don't know other facts of the incident and thus spew bullshit instead because it fits your narrative, a la Zim disobeyed the police. Study the case a maybe you'll be able to refrain from making a fool of yourself.

From above

i was responding to the very specific point of time raised by Skull Pilot who was trying to justify Martin's attack.

I consider Zimmerman to the Innocent Victim in all of this,and I fully support his Right of Self Defense and believe that society owes him for the politically motivate attempt to Rail Road him.

From above

Absolutely.

I think it would depend on the situation. Being followed for blocks by a guy in a car then the guy getting out is a hell of a lot different that a guy walking by you on the street and looking at you as he goes on his way is it not?
I cannot make a legal distinction and the equivalency you suggest is a bit silly.

True.

You may notice I never said anything about guilt or innocence

I said it is my opinion that GZ is responsible for the totality of events that ended in the shooting.

I think it would depend on the situation. Being followed for blocks by a guy in a car then the guy getting out is a hell of a lot different that a guy walking by you on the street and looking at you as he goes on his way is it not?
I cannot make a legal distinction and the equivalency you suggest is a bit silly.

I wasn't asking for a legal distinction.

You're asking me if being followed is the same as passerby looking at you.

Seriously? Who has time for this?

Ciao

Yeah, Zim was pounding his own head into the pavement while St. Martin was trying to save him.

It was GZ who set up the entire confrontation. He wanted the confrontation. He instigated the confrontation.

Do you have a concealed weapon permit? If you do you shouldn't think GZ is blameless

Again...you do not know the facts of the case.

Georges standard operating procedure was to call the police when he saw a suspicious person....which he had done many times. He never tried to arrest anyone.

George only got out of his truck to try and answer the dispatchers question....'which way did he run'? Trayvon had taken off running and George got out of his truck to try and see which way trayvon had run off to...it being a dark and rainy night with poor visibility.

After the dispatcher suggested they did not need George to follow the suspect...George continued walking a little further to try and get an address so he could tell the police exactly where he was.

Now in hindsight...you could say this was a mistake and I am sure if George had known how things were going to turn out...he would not have gotten out of his truck.

Yet, George had been doing this watchman job for awhile...had never had any problems...so perhaps he was a little over confidant...perhaps he did not realize he was putting himself in danger by getting out of his truck. Yet he had every legal right to do what he did. Not even to mention after trayvon took off running...George assumed he had left the area...a logical assumption...he had no idea trayvon would double back and attack him. That came as a complete suprise to George.

You're asking me if being followed is the same as passerby looking at you.

Seriously? Who has time for this?

Ciao

True.

I said it is my opinion that GZ is responsible for the totality of events that ended in the shooting.

No way...no how. The only person responsible is trayvon...George was simply doing his duty as a watchman....for which trayvon decided to attack him. Trayvon was up to something that night...he was not innocently walking home...it was a rainy night ...yet he was lurking about looking in windows...most likely trying to scope out a place to burglarize since he had a history of that.

If trayvon had not attacked George nothing would have happened....trayvon was very close to his fathers house ...within a couple of minutes away...why did he not go home when he took off running? The only thing that makes any sense is that Trayvon was pissed off by George following him....and after scoping out George he decided to teach him a lesson...suprise suprise his victim had a weapon...case closed.

Yeah, Zim was pounding his own head into the pavement while St. Martin was trying to save him.

Again...you do not know the facts of the case.

Georges standard operating procedure was to call the police when he saw a suspicious person....which he had done many times. He never tried to arrest anyone.

George only got out of his truck to try and answer the dispatchers question....'which way did he run'? Trayvon had taken off running and George got out of his truck to try and see which way trayvon had run off to...it being a dark and rainy night with poor visibility.

After the dispatcher suggested they did not need George to follow the suspect...George continued walking a little further to try and get an address so he could tell the police exactly where he was.

Now in hindsight...you could say this was a mistake and I am sure if George had known how things were going to turn out...he would not have gotten out of his truck.

Yet, George had been doing this watchman job for awhile...had never had any problems...so perhaps he was a little over confidant...perhaps he did not realize he was putting himself in danger by getting out of his truck. Yet he had every legal right to do what he did. Not even to mention after trayvon took off running...George assumed he had left the area...a logical assumption...he had no idea trayvon would double back and attack him. That came as a complete suprise to George.

We do not know how the fight started

There is no testimony that someone saw Martin attack Zimmerman. All we have is his statement of that and quite frankly that would not have been good enough for me.

so don't assume facts not in evidence

And where did I say he didn't have a legal right to do anything.

I am saying that as a person who carries a concealed weapon that we are and should be held to a higher standard. You simply do not put yourself in a situation where you may have to pull your weapon and fire it.

He put himself in that situation because IMO he wanted to play cop

The title of this thread is just another radical Left bull shit misrepresentation of the GOP.

No, he wasn't a neighborhood watch captain. He wasn't a member of any neighborhood watch program, and he didn't follow their rules.
George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

True.

TM is responsible for his actions, such as sitting on top of a man and beating him "mma style", as witnessed by a credible witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back