🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will not be the final score.

GZ will die violently like the way he lives.

When it comes to thug Trayvon, it is. He gone.

You're really an asshole, as well as one of the dumber self proclaimed conservatives.

No, I stated a fact. Which part of the statement that I made is inaccurate. Funny how Liberals consider making a 100% true statement as being an asshole.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.

Th
Your version is possible OR you're a racist who's all too willing to assume the black was a thug who deserved to die.

Or both.

Skull says it best. George should have stayed in the car

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

You sure speculate a lot about things for which you can't prove and make lots of excuses to cover for thugs.

You're really an asshole, as well as one of the dumber self proclaimed conservatives.

No, I stated a fact. Which part of the statement that I made is inaccurate. Funny how Liberals consider making a 100% true statement as being an asshole.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.
He was committing a hate crime, violently attacking someone he called a "creepy ass cracker". That's a racially motivated attack.

WryCatcher drives a weeping easyt and predfan before his,her,ze,hir,its switch of truth.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.

and Trayvon received his justice
As George inevitably will receive the same end, shot to death and buried without remorse.

The predfans and squeezeberry and saintmichaeldefendthem and co65 continue to amuse with their clown show.
Really? Who's going to shoot him? You? Why do you Leftists love killing people?
I fixed my comment above for you, my little clown.

GZ's life pretty much indicates how he is going to check out, probably at the hands of a far right wing racist hater as well.

BS, there is NO evidence that Martin tried to kill GZ. GZ might have suffered those lacerations to the back of his head when he fell backwards. The "head banging on concrete" lie could not have occurred since there was no concrete where the struggle took place.
Doesn't have to be. There is evidence of assault justifying the use of force. There you go spouting off shit that you believe and has nothing at all to do with the truth.
We know technically your pussy ass coward is probably right and so the laws need to be changed.

Skull is right George played cops and robbers instead of staying put like he should have.

And he didnt argue stand your ground but used stand your ground arguments.

We need to fix the law. It allows pussies and cowards to get away with unnecessary murder

You are stupid enough to think that calling me a pussy means you are right.
The laws do not need to be changed.
GZ did not play cop, he was protecting his neighborhood.
It wasn't a case of stand your ground, it was pure self-defense. You know nothing about stand your ground laws.
The law doesn't need to be changed, it worked perfectly. A violent thug attacked someone and got what he deserved.
George wasn't protecting his neighborhood he was a menace to any person of color living there. That he would arm himself while on "neighborhood watch" shows his inclination towards a confrontation. His gun emboldened GZ to be more obtrusive in his watching" of Martin. Rather than watching and reporting, he interacted with his prey far more than he ought to have.

1. GZ followed Martin slowly in his truck

2, GZ passed by Martin and parked ahead of him partially blocking the sidewalk

3.GZ got out of his truck. That further alarmed Martin.

4. Martin altered the trajectory of his path to make a wide berth away from GZ but close enough to "stare" at the ominous figure who seemed to be stalking him.

5. Martin panicked and ran…GZ gave chase.

6. Matin, got lost and couldn't find his house,

7, While Trayvon searched for his house he encountered GZ

8. GZ, and Martin had words and, according to GZ, Zimmerman reached for his telephone and exposed the gun,

9. If GZ can be believed, Martin tried to grab his gun and a struggle ensued.

The killing of Martin is clouded with uncertainty because no one saw whole thing. But if Martin had been a White kid having no criminal convictions, I wonder if his death would be co callously dismissed by a group of angry RW White males. The same speculation could be applied if Black cops started to kill unarmed White men at the rate White cops kill unarmed Black men.

Trayvon's death is symbolic of the RW White angst so prevalent in our society today. It isn' about justice or right or wrong. Looking at the various comments here I see that Black life is still being devalued as much as it always has been. The core grievance of the Black Lives Matters movement has been more than justified right here on USMB!

Oh for fuck's sake, your stupidity and lies are tiring. You were not there and your fantasy about what happened doesn't square with reality. Since the amount of effort it takes to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude higher than it is for you to produce it, I'll have no more of your stupid nonsense. You are dismissed.
I am not impressed by your Trump-like megalomania. No one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts, moron. And I have yet to see you refute anything I have said. All you have done is bellow and moan in defense of a biased PD and a murderer. But I understand. You are just a reflection of the biased RW society that spawned you. BTW, Kiss my ASS and don't ever entertain the thought that you can order me to do anything, MF.

He was committing a hate crime, violently attacking someone he called a "creepy ass cracker". That's a racially motivated attack.

Wry Catcher's rant is based on his disagreement with what happened despite court saying otherwise. He talks about things not proven when it comes to Trayvon yet ignores the fact that what Zimmerman was accused of wasn't proven.

I still don't see established in this thread anywhere that George Zimmerman is a "GOP Hero and Legend". I think we can put that nonsense to bed right now.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.
The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

You sure speculate a lot about things for which you can't prove and make lots of excuses to cover for thugs.

You got it...all the defenders of thug trayvonista have is conjecture,fiction and over-active imaginations manufactured by the devotees of political correctness.

The liberals and race hustlers essentially put together a lynching party enabled by a biased media to try and railroad a innocent man with even the POTUS jumping aboard.....all to no avail ...why? A honest jury despite all the pressure put on them to convict saw through the prosecutions phoney case and saw and understood the evidence or lack thereof and they arrived at the truth of this matter and much to their credit voted in accordance with the truth of the case....thus vindicating the validity and value of a jury trial...most especially when a hysterical gang wants to make up stuff and try and hang a innocent man.

Actual facts of this case: 10 Facts the Media Aren't Telling You About the Zimmerman Case - Breitbart

and Trayvon received his justice
As George inevitably will receive the same end, shot to death and buried without remorse.

The predfans and squeezeberry and saintmichaeldefendthem and co65 continue to amuse with their clown show.
Really? Who's going to shoot him? You? Why do you Leftists love killing people?
I fixed my comment above for you, my little clown.

GZ's life pretty much indicates how he is going to check out, probably at the hands of a far right wing racist hater as well.
I could say the same thing about you, probably with a little more credibility, as long as we're speculating on how people will die.

So you want GZ to be shot but you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself.

Loser.

Doesn't have to be. There is evidence of assault justifying the use of force. There you go spouting off shit that you believe and has nothing at all to do with the truth.
We know technically your pussy ass coward is probably right and so the laws need to be changed.

Skull is right George played cops and robbers instead of staying put like he should have.

And he didnt argue stand your ground but used stand your ground arguments.

We need to fix the law. It allows pussies and cowards to get away with unnecessary murder

You are stupid enough to think that calling me a pussy means you are right.
The laws do not need to be changed.
GZ did not play cop, he was protecting his neighborhood.
It wasn't a case of stand your ground, it was pure self-defense. You know nothing about stand your ground laws.
The law doesn't need to be changed, it worked perfectly. A violent thug attacked someone and got what he deserved.
George wasn't protecting his neighborhood he was a menace to any person of color living there. That he would arm himself while on "neighborhood watch" shows his inclination towards a confrontation. His gun emboldened GZ to be more obtrusive in his watching" of Martin. Rather than watching and reporting, he interacted with his prey far more than he ought to have.

1. GZ followed Martin slowly in his truck

2, GZ passed by Martin and parked ahead of him partially blocking the sidewalk

3.GZ got out of his truck. That further alarmed Martin.

4. Martin altered the trajectory of his path to make a wide berth away from GZ but close enough to "stare" at the ominous figure who seemed to be stalking him.

5. Martin panicked and ran…GZ gave chase.

6. Matin, got lost and couldn't find his house,

7, While Trayvon searched for his house he encountered GZ

8. GZ, and Martin had words and, according to GZ, Zimmerman reached for his telephone and exposed the gun,

9. If GZ can be believed, Martin tried to grab his gun and a struggle ensued.

The killing of Martin is clouded with uncertainty because no one saw whole thing. But if Martin had been a White kid having no criminal convictions, I wonder if his death would be co callously dismissed by a group of angry RW White males. The same speculation could be applied if Black cops started to kill unarmed White men at the rate White cops kill unarmed Black men.

Trayvon's death is symbolic of the RW White angst so prevalent in our society today. It isn' about justice or right or wrong. Looking at the various comments here I see that Black life is still being devalued as much as it always has been. The core grievance of the Black Lives Matters movement has been more than justified right here on USMB!

Oh for fuck's sake, your stupidity and lies are tiring. You were not there and your fantasy about what happened doesn't square with reality. Since the amount of effort it takes to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude higher than it is for you to produce it, I'll have no more of your stupid nonsense. You are dismissed.
I am not impressed by your Trump-like megalomania. No one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts, moron. And I have yet to see you refute anything I have said. All you have done is bellow and moan in defense of a biased PD and a murderer. But I understand. You are just a reflection of the biased RW society that spawned you. BTW, Kiss my ASS and don't ever entertain the thought that you can order me to do anything, MF.
Was the jury racist too? Your conspiracy whack job theories are more disturbing than any birther.

Lol

You got it...all the defenders of thug trayvonista have is conjecture,fiction and over-active imaginations manufactured by the devotees of political correctness.

The liberals and race hustlers essentially put together a lynching party enabled by a biased media to try and railroad a innocent man with even the POTUS jumping aboard.....all to no avail ...why? A honest jury despite all the pressure put on them to convict saw through the prosecutions phoney case and saw and understood the evidence or lack thereof and they arrived at the truth of this matter and much to their credit voted in accordance with the truth of the case....thus vindicating the validity and value of a jury trial...most especially when a hysterical gang wants to make up stuff and try and hang a innocent man.

Actual facts of this case: 10 Facts the Media Aren't Telling You About the Zimmerman Case - Breitbart

Wry Catcher often uses phrases like "more than likely IF . . " trying to pass them off as fact. Those type of people had Zimmerman tried, convicted, and sentenced BEFORE anything other than the races of the two involved were stated. Quickly, Zimmerman was identified as a WHITE hispanic with emphasis on white and Trayvon was the innocent little black kid that they had to use pictures of when he was 12 to misrepresent what he really was, a thug.

Wry Catcher's rant is based on his disagreement with what happened despite court saying otherwise. He talks about things not proven when it comes to Trayvon yet ignores the fact that what Zimmerman was accused of wasn't proven.

I think Wrycatcher is basing his opinion on GZ's psychotic behavior well after his trial. GZ
s predilection for violence has been documented several times since then. To me that insight now puts his confrontation with Martin in a new light!

I think Wrycatcher is basing his opinion on GZ's psychotic behavior well after his trial. GZ
s predilection for violence has been documented several times since then. To me that insight now puts his confrontation with Martin in a new light!

To you? The jury in his trial said NO and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but try to tie two unrelated things together because you disagree. Don't like the verdict? Tough shit.

Not really. GZ was a POS before the incident and still is today. But he still had the right to defend himself. Only an idiot thinks that character deficits are more compelling than forensic science and a trial by jury acquittal.

The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.

Not really. GZ was a POS before the incident and still is today. But he still had the right to defend himself. Only an idiot thinks that character deficits are more compelling than forensic science and a trial by jury acquittal.

Like I said with WryCatcher, JQPublic1 doesn't like the results, therefore, he thinks the evidence and verdict don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back