🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
Guilty of what? Everything George did was legal. You may not like it...but that is the way it went down. You might wish the black guy won but the black guy lost...just the way it went down...try and deal wid it.

BTW Eric Holder wanted to pursue Federal Civil Rights charges against George but was forced to drop the case for lack of any evidence of that sort.

George is and was a innocent man that the state and Federal Government attempted to railroad based on nothing more than a fallacious liberal narrative of black victimhood...which was stirred up and essentially initiated by a biased media who was quite deceptive and biased in regards to the whole affair...showing the world a old picture of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old to begin with....which made most think that was the way he looked the night he was killed. The problem however was that the innocent looking child had grown up and turned into a thug.

10 Photos That Show The REAL Trayvon Martin
Your version is possible OR you're a racist who's all too willing to assume the black was a thug who deserved to die.

Or both.

Skull says it best. George should have stayed in the car

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.
...and the gangbanger Trayvon?

Th
This should have went like oj. He should have been found guilty in civil court and owe the martins 2 million

Guilty of what? Everything George did was legal. You may not like it...but that is the way it went down. You might wish the black guy won but the black guy lost...just the way it went down...try and deal wid it.

BTW Eric Holder wanted to pursue Federal Civil Rights charges against George but was forced to drop the case for lack of any evidence of that sort.

George is and was a innocent man that the state and Federal Government attempted to railroad based on nothing more than a fallacious liberal narrative of black victimhood...which was stirred up and essentially initiated by a biased media who was quite deceptive and biased in regards to the whole affair...showing the world a old picture of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old to begin with....which made most think that was the way he looked the night he was killed. The problem however was that the innocent looking child had grown up and turned into a thug.

Your version is possible OR you're a racist who's all too willing to assume the black was a thug who deserved to die.

Or both.

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
A. He was told to stay put.
B. How do you have a gun and let a big black suspicious guy wearing a hoodie jump you? I really wish I were there to see exactly how this went down

C. No doubt George's story is cleaned up by lawyers. Ever been to court? You practice what you're going to say. We won't know if George was a creepy asshole. Seems like one to me.

D. I've heard ccw holders talk about what scenarios they can shoot. If George did want to shoot someone, which I don't think he did, but if he did he found the perfect scenario. No witnesses, he scrame like a bitch, called the cops first, found a victim no one cares about, then let an unarmed guy jump him.

E. People who ccw need to be more responsible

a. No, he was told to stop following the suspect. Which all indication are that he did so.

b. Because you don't pull a gun just because a guy is talking to you.

c. Not his initial statement.

c2 And the "creepy assed cracker" statement was a Martin quote speaking to his racist frame of mind.

d He heard the man yelling that he had called the cops. For all he knew that guy was still watching during the whole time.

e Your whole scenario of racist white gun carriers plotting for chances to kill black guys is ridiculous and speaks to the bullshit that your authority figures have been pouring into your mind for way too long.

f Especially compared to the massively more likely scenario of a young punk being pissed of that he was being followed by a "creepy assed cracker" and deciding to kick the guy's ass.

g DO you think that Martin though he was being watched and followed because he was black?
The way I recall it he called from his car and did not stay put.

I agree it might be a justified shooting I just don't like George's actions leading up to the fight.

I got sucker punched one. How? My guard was down. No way George's guard was down. So how does a guy currying a gun, chasing a big black hoodie, get jumped? My hand would have been on my gun and I would never get so close that I couldn't draw my gun before he got to me. George's story doesn't jive. I'm going to go look up George's version of what happened..

This is a great topic. Tough. I see both sides.

Trayvon Martin shows us that Republicans are just like Radical Islamics. They would kill if they could get away with it. It's only our laws that keep them in check. The question is, how much longer will that last.

Zimmerman's a republican?

First I heard that. LInk?

Th

Or both.

That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.
He had skittles. George was the gang banger. Latino gang.

Trumps right about spics. Murderers and racists

Trayvon Martin shows us that Republicans are just like Radical Islamics. They would kill if they could get away with it. It's only our laws that keep them in check. The question is, how much longer will that last.

Who's been defending him? He better be a Republican! Lol

Besides, we don't want him

Lol

He had skittles. George was the gang banger. Latino gang.

Trumps right about spics. Murderers and racists
Was Trayvon Martin A Drug Dealer And Gang Banger? | Alternative

Trayvon was a POS and contributed zero to society… the Trash was taken out. LOL

Th

Or both.

A. He was told to stay put.
B. How do you have a gun and let a big black suspicious guy wearing a hoodie jump you? I really wish I were there to see exactly how this went down

C. No doubt George's story is cleaned up by lawyers. Ever been to court? You practice what you're going to say. We won't know if George was a creepy asshole. Seems like one to me.

D. I've heard ccw holders talk about what scenarios they can shoot. If George did want to shoot someone, which I don't think he did, but if he did he found the perfect scenario. No witnesses, he scrame like a bitch, called the cops first, found a victim no one cares about, then let an unarmed guy jump him.

E. People who ccw need to be more responsible

a. No, he was told to stop following the suspect. Which all indication are that he did so.

b. Because you don't pull a gun just because a guy is talking to you.

c. Not his initial statement.

c2 And the "creepy assed cracker" statement was a Martin quote speaking to his racist frame of mind.

d He heard the man yelling that he had called the cops. For all he knew that guy was still watching during the whole time.

e Your whole scenario of racist white gun carriers plotting for chances to kill black guys is ridiculous and speaks to the bullshit that your authority figures have been pouring into your mind for way too long.

f Especially compared to the massively more likely scenario of a young punk being pissed of that he was being followed by a "creepy assed cracker" and deciding to kick the guy's ass.

g DO you think that Martin though he was being watched and followed because he was black?
The way I recall it he called from his car and did not stay put.

I agree it might be a justified shooting I just don't like George's actions leading up to the fight.

I got sucker punched one. How? My guard was down. No way George's guard was down. So how does a guy currying a gun, chasing a big black hoodie, get jumped? My hand would have been on my gun and I would never get so close that I couldn't draw my gun before he got to me. George's story doesn't jive. I'm going to go look up George's version of what happened..

This is a great topic. Tough. I see both sides.

You don't pull your gun just because some guy is talking to you.

And then Martin punched Zimmerman in the face and knocked him down, and, just like a football player, jumped on top of him.

Who's been defending him? He better be a Republican! Lol

Besides, we don't want him

Because so many hispanics are republicans?

You don't get it. We on the right are NOT defending Zimmerman because we believe he is "one of US".

We support Gun Rights and the Right to Self Defense.

To varying degrees, the Left does not.

And you are right, he should be a republican. Any democrats who carry for self defense, should be republicans, because if they ever have to use that gun, their "friends" will turn on them is a heartbeat.

Skull Pilot is driving PredFan weeping and crying before him.

Zimmerman's day of punishment will come.
So jackass, what are you going to do to Zimmerman to punish him?
His day of punishment is as certain as that of you will never grow smarts.

GZ will die violently.

Someone could say the same thing about you or anyone for that matter.....you could even say the world will end at sometime in the future as has been said etc etc and so on and so forth....the question is why waste board space with meaningless and irrelevant statements...try and at least be more honest...just come on here and say you hate George and be done with it...we all know where you are coming from.
Then you should stop posting period, because you are the epitome of dishonest and meaningless at the same time. Just stop posting. You do no good here.

Irrelevant, race-baiting stupidity. Just what we have come to expect from you.

Ok, cool story bro
Here's one way they can rig a trial. Only charge him with 2nd degree murder. They should have given the jury an option for negligent homicide so he could get ten out in 5 for good behavior.

I may not have given him 2nd degree but I wouldn't have let him walk either.

There may not be enough evidence to convict unfortunately. And who knows what the truth is.

But it sounds to me like George is a good argument for why people should not be allowed to carry guns.

Here's one argument. Who put their hands on who first? If a guy comes running at me I'm going to get into fighting position. With or without a gun I'm in wrestling mode. But I don't attack or punch the guy first. I'd ask him what he wants. Im assuming Zimmerman was never the aggressor in the physical fight. He may have offended trevon but I don't think George swung first. So unfortunately, if trevon was the aggressor George may have a strong case for being able to defend himself.

So I'm torn. I know George is a pussy coward murderer but trevon shouldn't have put his hands on George.
Various reports have GZ stating that he inadvertently exposed his gun when reaching for his telephone during his confrontation with Martin and that TM then tried to grab GZ's weapon. The struggle was on from that point.
Then George is innocent but also stupid for getting that close. Irresponsible careless sloppy foolish scary. I would have had my hand on the weapon and stayed 20 feet away

George was innocent...of course.

George thought trayvon had run away...in fact he witnessed trayvon running away...if it were you--- would you have thought a suspect would run away and then return?

That is the kind of stupidity most would not expect...what is open to conjecture about is why did Trayvon return after running away? Did he have second thoughts? Was there something his g/f said on the phone that motivated him to go back and attack George?

Irregardless.....George did what any good nightwatchman would do....see a suspicious person and report it to the police. This was not George's first rodeo...he had done this many times...never had a problem. In fact the head of the homeowners association had praised him for his work.

Something else many do not know ...though it has been posted on here a few times already....George was not engaged in his nightwatchman patrol on that dark and rainy night...he was on the way to Target to do some shopping when by chance he just happened to spot a suspicious individual in a hoodie on a dark and rainy night lurking about, looking in windows when a normal person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.
George was anything but innocent.

He was found 'not guilty', something diffeerent.

Ok, cool story bro
Here's one way they can rig a trial. Only charge him with 2nd degree murder. They should have given the jury an option for negligent homicide so he could get ten out in 5 for good behavior.

There may not be enough evidence to convict unfortunately. And who knows what the truth is.

But it sounds to me like George is a good argument for why people should not be allowed to carry guns.

Here's one argument. Who put their hands on who first? If a guy comes running at me I'm going to get into fighting position. With or without a gun I'm in wrestling mode. But I don't attack or punch the guy first. I'd ask him what he wants. Im assuming Zimmerman was never the aggressor in the physical fight. He may have offended trevon but I don't think George swung first. So unfortunately, if trevon was the aggressor George may have a strong case for being able to defend himself.

So I'm torn. I know George is a pussy coward murderer but trevon shouldn't have put his hands on George.
Various reports have GZ stating that he inadvertently exposed his gun when reaching for his telephone during his confrontation with Martin and that TM then tried to grab GZ's weapon. The struggle was on from that point.
Then George is innocent but also stupid for getting that close. Irresponsible careless sloppy foolish scary. I would have had my hand on the weapon and stayed 20 feet away

George thought trayvon had run away...in fact he witnessed trayvon running away...if it were you--- would you have thought a suspect would run away and then return?

That is the kind of stupidity most would not expect...what is open to conjecture about is why did Trayvon return after running away? Did he have second thoughts? Was there something his g/f said on the phone that motivated him to go back and attack George?

Irregardless.....George did what any good nightwatchman would do....see a suspicious person and report it to the police. This was not George's first rodeo...he had done this many times...never had a problem. In fact the head of the homeowners association had praised him for his work.

Something else many do not know ...though it has been posted on here a few times already....George was not engaged in his nightwatchman patrol on that dark and rainy night...he was on the way to Target to do some shopping when by chance he just happened to spot a suspicious individual in a hoodie on a dark and rainy night lurking about, looking in windows when a normal person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.

Not when it comes to the results of him not being incarcerated.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine like a pussy. Zimmerman isn't in jail and Trayvon isn't around to be a thug. Win Win for all of us.

Ok, cool story bro

and Trayvon received his justice

All the important current events throughout the world and the left still follows Zimmerman around. No surprises here.

Murder has no statute of limitations, Zimmerman may not be tried again, but some of us remember Dan White who avoided the death penalty but In a verdict where a Twinkie Defense got him off of a murder charge, he was found guilty of manslaughter rather than murder.

He served five years of a seven-year prison sentence and returned to San Francisco and committed suicide. Zimmerman will be lucky to if he takes his own life, there are many who see him as a coward and would put him down with no more remorse than one has in killing a rabid rodent.

I find it so amusing that you gloat about the possibility of a tit for tat racial murder, right above your sig line whining that the New Right is such a threat to our American way of life.

Explain if you will the source of your amusement, your meaning of a "tit for tat racial murder" framed by my comment about Zimmerman and comporting it with the fact that the New Right is a neo fascist movement.

Th

Or both.

Lol

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

Th

Or both.

Lol

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

so there are differences between the races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back