🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.
Better minds than yours think otherwise. In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question. The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.
Let's be honest. Who do you think hit who first? I just don't see George as the kind of guy to chase down and attack trevon. If I'm a concealed weapon holder and I walk up and tell you to move your black ass can you legally hit me?

I hate stand your ground because I beat up a lot of guys back in my day. I could have been shot dead 100 times in my youth if I whipped a concealed weapons holder. They could start a fight then use a gun if they feel they are losing.

The point is, I don't believe he struck first. If he didn't he may have the right.

Lesson to be learned? We need to be more civilized. I never struck first. You don't put your hands on another person. You never know if they are strapping.

I still think George should have got ten years

In most states, when witnesses say you provoked someone into a fight and then shot and killed them, you'll be prosecuted. If there are no witnesses, you will be eating at McDonalds the very next day, free as a bird, unless some other evidence surfaces such as a surveillance camera video.

George did nothing provacative at all...he was merely doing what watchmen do...see a suspicious person and report it to the police.

Now undoubtely Trayvon was pissed of bout dat....that is on him. He ran away...he came back...that is on him. He suprised George and sucker punched him whilst George was on the phone...again that is trayvon....trayvon got hisself killed dat is on him.

When you make the choice between a wife beater with a record vs a black kid. Some people will chose the wife beater everytime

Irrelevant, race-baiting stupidity. Just what we have come to expect from you.

Ok, cool story bro
Trayvon was a worthless gangbanger, who is taking a dirt nap... Rightly so. He will not be missed. Lol
Best if you just stay in your moms basement. Bed wetter
You aren't all that valuable either and I doubt YOU will be missed when the garbage truck comes for YOU!
I know better than to randomly attack an armed man… LOL
If the weapon is concealed you wouldn't KNOW he was unarmed you idiot! But it is nice to see you might attack an unarmed man. Ya frifggin 'thug! :lol:

L
Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.
Better minds than yours think otherwise. In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question. The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.
Let's be honest. Who do you think hit who first? I just don't see George as the kind of guy to chase down and attack trevon. If I'm a concealed weapon holder and I walk up and tell you to move your black ass can you legally hit me?

I hate stand your ground because I beat up a lot of guys back in my day. I could have been shot dead 100 times in my youth if I whipped a concealed weapons holder. They could start a fight then use a gun if they feel they are losing.

The point is, I don't believe he struck first. If he didn't he may have the right.

Lesson to be learned? We need to be more civilized. I never struck first. You don't put your hands on another person. You never know if they are strapping.

In most states, when witnesses say you provoked someone into a fight and then shot and killed them, you'll be prosecuted. If there are no witnesses, you will be eating at McDonalds the very next day, free as a bird, unless some other evidence surfaces such as a surveillance camera video.
IF the jury believes your story.

And IMO George provoked trevon into a fight. He ran up on him aggressively. But is that enough to justify punching someone?

But then what if some creep comes up showing off a gun and I feel threatened? I don't think I'd go for the guys gun. I'd probably do what he says

L

George did nothing provacative at all...he was merely doing what watchmen do...see a suspicious person and report it to the police.

Now undoubtely Trayvon was pissed of bout dat....that is on him. He ran away...he came back...that is on him. He suprised George and sucker punched him whilst George was on the phone...again that is trayvon....trayvon got hisself killed dat is on him.
Nlope GZ's own statement contradicts you!

Ok, cool story bro
Here's one way they can rig a trial. Only charge him with 2nd degree murder. They should have given the jury an option for negligent homicide so he could get ten out in 5 for good behavior.

I may not have given him 2nd degree but I wouldn't have let him walk either.

There may not be enough evidence to convict unfortunately. And who knows what the truth is.

But it sounds to me like George is a good argument for why people should not be allowed to carry guns.

Here's one argument. Who put their hands on who first? If a guy comes running at me I'm going to get into fighting position. With or without a gun I'm in wrestling mode. But I don't attack or punch the guy first. I'd ask him what he wants. Im assuming Zimmerman was never the aggressor in the physical fight. He may have offended trevon but I don't think George swung first. So unfortunately, if trevon was the aggressor George may have a strong case for being able to defend himself.

So I'm torn. I know George is a pussy coward murderer but trevon shouldn't have put his hands on George.
Various reports have GZ stating that he inadvertently exposed his gun when reaching for his telephone during his confrontation with Martin and that TM then tried to grab GZ's weapon. The struggle was on from that point.
Then George is innocent but also stupid for getting that close. Irresponsible careless sloppy foolish scary. I would have had my hand on the weapon and stayed 20 feet away

George was innocent...of course.

George thought trayvon had run away...in fact he witnessed trayvon running away...if it were you--- would you have thought a suspect would run away and then return?

That is the kind of stupidity most would not expect...what is open to conjecture about is why did Trayvon return after running away? Did he have second thoughts? Was there something his g/f said on the phone that motivated him to go back and attack George?

Irregardless.....George did what any good nightwatchman would do....see a suspicious person and report it to the police. This was not George's first rodeo...he had done this many times...never had a problem. In fact the head of the homeowners association had praised him for his work.

Something else many do not know ...though it has been posted on here a few times already....George was not engaged in his nightwatchman patrol on that dark and rainy night...he was on the way to Target to do some shopping when by chance he just happened to spot a suspicious individual in a hoodie on a dark and rainy night lurking about, looking in windows when a normal person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.
I have already addressed how Martin might have ran past his "home" because he wasn't familiar with the neighborhood and got lost. He doubled back to find GZ standing between him and his "home."

And stop lying about Trayvon looking in windows. Do you have a credible link for that BS?

hehheh Still trying to be 'creative' bwaaaaaaaaaaa aka trayvon might have done this..trayvon might have done that. Just bullshit. Trayvon knew the area had been there several times and in fact was staying there whilst under suspension from school.

L

And IMO George provoked trevon into a fight. He ran up on him aggressively. But is that enough to justify punching someone?

But then what if some creep comes up showing off a gun and I feel threatened? I don't think I'd go for the guys gun. I'd probably do what he says
I think there are circumstances where you might decide to try and grab the gun if you are close enough and think the guy is about to shoot you.

Here's one way they can rig a trial. Only charge him with 2nd degree murder. They should have given the jury an option for negligent homicide so he could get ten out in 5 for good behavior.

I may not have given him 2nd degree but I wouldn't have let him walk either.

There may not be enough evidence to convict unfortunately. And who knows what the truth is.

But it sounds to me like George is a good argument for why people should not be allowed to carry guns.

Here's one argument. Who put their hands on who first? If a guy comes running at me I'm going to get into fighting position. With or without a gun I'm in wrestling mode. But I don't attack or punch the guy first. I'd ask him what he wants. Im assuming Zimmerman was never the aggressor in the physical fight. He may have offended trevon but I don't think George swung first. So unfortunately, if trevon was the aggressor George may have a strong case for being able to defend himself.

So I'm torn. I know George is a pussy coward murderer but trevon shouldn't have put his hands on George.
Various reports have GZ stating that he inadvertently exposed his gun when reaching for his telephone during his confrontation with Martin and that TM then tried to grab GZ's weapon. The struggle was on from that point.
Then George is innocent but also stupid for getting that close. Irresponsible careless sloppy foolish scary. I would have had my hand on the weapon and stayed 20 feet away

George thought trayvon had run away...in fact he witnessed trayvon running away...if it were you--- would you have thought a suspect would run away and then return?

That is the kind of stupidity most would not expect...what is open to conjecture about is why did Trayvon return after running away? Did he have second thoughts? Was there something his g/f said on the phone that motivated him to go back and attack George?

Irregardless.....George did what any good nightwatchman would do....see a suspicious person and report it to the police. This was not George's first rodeo...he had done this many times...never had a problem. In fact the head of the homeowners association had praised him for his work.

Something else many do not know ...though it has been posted on here a few times already....George was not engaged in his nightwatchman patrol on that dark and rainy night...he was on the way to Target to do some shopping when by chance he just happened to spot a suspicious individual in a hoodie on a dark and rainy night lurking about, looking in windows when a normal person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain.
I have already addressed how Martin might have ran past his "home" because he wasn't familiar with the neighborhood and got lost. He doubled back to find GZ standing between him and his "home."

And stop lying about Trayvon looking in windows. Do you have a credible link for that BS?

hehheh Still trying to be 'creative' bwaaaaaaaaaaa aka trayvon might have done this..trayvon might have done that. Just bullshit. Trayvon knew the area had been there several times and in fact was staying there whilst under suspension from school.
And I suppose your hunches are better than mine, hunh? enough of the BS…good day!

L

Nlope GZ's own statement contradicts you!
Maybe it was like that scene from deliverance where the guy tells Ned Beatty to take off them panties or do some praying and you better pray good?

More like 13 years a slave when the slave whipped the white guy.

And I suppose your hunches are better than mine, hunh? enough of the BS…good day!

Media keep saying that Martin was suspicious because he was black and wore a hoodie but that is not what the police interviews show. He was suspicious because he was looking into a house that had been targeted for a burglary two weeks earlier.

L

I think there are circumstances where you might decide to try and grab the gun if you are close enough and think the guy is about to shoot you.
Trayvon was where he shouldn't have been, he played with the bull and he got the horns. Like I said karma fucked him up...

L

Trayvon was where he shouldn't have been, he played with the bull and he got the horns. Like I said karma fucked him up...
This should have went like oj. He should have been found guilty in civil court and owe the martins 2 million

L

This should have went like oj. He should have been found guilty in civil court and owe the martins 2 million
Why?
Trayvon was not worth even close to that, a pack of smokes... Maybe
Lol

Why?
Lol

I'll assume you aren't anti abortion? A pro choice Republican?

Why?
Lol

I can never blame(the only one paying the ultimate price) the baby for others fucking up, at the same time personal matters like this and finances are absolutely none of the federal governments business…
Libertarian by the way

L

Guilty of what? Everything George did was legal. You may not like it...but that is the way it went down. You might wish the black guy won but the black guy lost...just the way it went down...try and deal wid it.

BTW Eric Holder wanted to pursue Federal Civil Rights charges against George but was forced to drop the case for lack of any evidence of that sort.

George is and was a innocent man that the state and Federal Government attempted to railroad based on nothing more than a fallacious liberal narrative of black victimhood...which was stirred up and essentially initiated by a biased media who was quite deceptive and biased in regards to the whole affair...showing the world a old picture of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old to begin with....which made most think that was the way he looked the night he was killed. The problem however was that the innocent looking child had grown up and turned into a thug.

10 Photos That Show The REAL Trayvon Martin

Last edited:
Why?
Lol

I can never blame(the only one paying the ultimate price) the baby for others fucking up, at the same time personal matters like this and finances are absolutely none of the federal governments business…
Libertarian by the way
What state?

Why?
Lol

Libertarian by the way
What state?
?

Why?
Lol

Libertarian by the way
What state?

What planet are you on?

Irrelevant, race-baiting stupidity. Just what we have come to expect from you.

Ok, cool story bro
Trayvon was a worthless gangbanger, who is taking a dirt nap... Rightly so. He will not be missed. Lol
Best if you just stay in your moms basement. Bed wetter
You aren't all that valuable either and I doubt YOU will be missed when the garbage truck comes for YOU!
I know better than to randomly attack an armed man… LOL
If the weapon is concealed you wouldn't KNOW he was unarmed you idiot! But it is nice to see you might attack an unarmed man. Ya frifggin 'thug! :lol:
Just like Obamason was emboldened thinking he was attacking an unarmed man.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but whether or not GZ was justified to shoot has never been my argument

I have been saying that the totality of events were set in motion by Zimmerman's poor decisions and irresponsibility of trying to play cop. He wanted a confrontation. Well he got it and got his ass kicked for it. He put himself in the situation where he needed to pull his gun.

That is 100% your opinion, backed up by nothing at all. That is my point. You don't know that GZ started it, you don't know that he was trying to play cop, you don't in fact know anything at all. You are basing his guilt on what your opinion is. That isn't reality no matter how many times you repeat it.

And you don't know that Martin started it

which has been my point all along

And I haven't talked about guilt or innocence. I even said when he fired he was justified

If you bothered to actually read what I have written I have been talking about the totality of events and how Zimmerman's poor decisions put him in the completely avoidable situation where he felt he had to shoot someone

READ my posts please ffs. You are IN FACT assigning guilt when you state that he made bad decisions that led to the death. You can sugar coat it all you want but again, no basis in reality. You are assigning blame.

Blame yes guilt or innocence no.

GZ's chain of poor decisions is what set up the altercation.

And yes it is my opinion that anyone carrying a weapon should avoid any and all confrontations that are 100% avoidable. This falls into that category.

You carry a gun you don't flip off the guy that didn't use a blinker.
You carry a gun you walk away from the loud mouthed asshole at the game
You carry a gun you don't chase a suspected criminal down the street

You carry a gun you are held to a higher standard

Zimmerman fell short of being a responsible concealed carry permit holder

Like I said, you can spin it all you want to, you are assigning blame.

Your opinion about what people who carry should do is not worth a pitcher of warm spit.

Actually it's also the opinion of some of the most respected firearms instructors around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back