🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
JQpublic1 whips Sun Devil crying before him like a little girl.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.

Based on what evidence? Or are you just making stuff up? Do you understand or even believe in the concept of self defense...do you know that Floridas law on self defense is very similar to most states? Have you ever even read Floridas law on self defense?
"What evidence," you clown. The whole thread is an expose of you by JAPublic1. You have had your ass whipped badly. Everyone knows that.

The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa You dithering lying idiot....lying has never helped anyone and most especially you....all you have done on here is to showcase your stupidity....yet you are too dumb to see how ridiculous your musings really are...the gross stupidity that drags down so many Negroids to the point where they have no conception of truth...that does not bode well for them or their future.

Don't get upset, I am fighting for YOU and your family! I don't want you to be a victim of SOG!

Can anyone say delusions of grandeur? I will not charge you for the diagnois..it was too easy.
You accuse me of megalomania while pretending to be a psychiatrist? Fool, hush yo' mauf.

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa You dithering lying idiot....lying has never helped anyone and most especially you....all you have done on here is to showcase your stupidity....yet you are too dumb to see how ridiculous your musings really are...the gross stupidity that drags down so many Negroids to the point where they have no conception of truth...that does not bode well for them or their future.

Don't get upset, I am fighting for YOU and your family! I don't want you to be a victim of SOG!

Can anyone say delusions of grandeur? I will not charge you for the diagnois..it was too easy.
You accuse me of megalomania while pretending to be a psychiatrist? Fool, hush yo' mauf.

You have been found guilty of lying by a jury of your peers.....now take a hike before I slap da handcuffs on. hehheh

Just one question....who has killed more blacks....the kkk or blacks in chicago?

Based on what evidence? Or are you just making stuff up? Do you understand or even believe in the concept of self defense...do you know that Floridas law on self defense is very similar to most states? Have you ever even read Floridas law on self defense?
Self defense was never PROVEN. Do you understand THAT. Of course you don't… the thought never even entered your muddled brain that Trayvon might have been defending HIMSELF!

You have been found guilty of lying by a jury of your peers.....now take a hike before I slap da handcuffs on. hehheh

Just one question....who has killed more blacks....the kkk or blacks in chicago?

I know you are a space cadet but please try to stay in orbit around one planet at a time. And you RW bigots aren't a jury of my peers here or in a real court…that is the underlying problem with our justice system…there is just too many of you bahs-turds!

Get educated, fool. Start with learning post 650 verbatim!

Self defense was never PROVEN. Do you understand THAT. Of course you don't… the thought never even entered your muddled brain that Trayvon might have been defending HIMSELF!

might have been, possibly, could have been, ....that is all you have ...quite inadequate chump.

Irregardless...the burden of proof was on the state...they failed...of course you do not know enough law to even comprehend that.

easyt65 writes his nonsense from the state pen, amirite?

The point is GZ will die the way he lives.

I know you are a space cadet but please try to stay in orbit around one planet at a time. And you RW bigots aren't a jury of my peers here or in a real court…that is the underlying problem with our justice system…there is just too many of you bahs-turds!

what part of the following do you not understand?...............
'Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s claims that he was beaten and on the bottom of a scrum with Trayvon Martin when Zimmerman fatally shot the Miami Gardens teen, a forensic-pathology expert testified Tuesday'

“This is consistent with Mr. Zimmerman’s account that Mr. Martin was over him, leaning forward at the time he was shot,” defense witness Dr. Vincent Di Maio said in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial.

Read more here: Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

might have been, possibly, could have been, ....that is all you have ...quite inadequate chump.

Irregardless...the burden of proof was on the state...they failed...of course you do not know enough law to even comprehend that.
Did they fail? Not really. read post #650. A travesty of justice exposed for all the world to see is not a failure…it is the beginning of reform.

Did they fail? Not really. read post #650. A travesty of justice exposed for all the world to see is not a failure…it is the beginning of reform.

The verdict demonstrated the value of a jury trial vs. the injustice of a lynch mob....you were and are on the wrong team....let me try and give you some help here....the next time you want to lynch a white waycist...first make sure he is actually white...aka do not let a jewish last name deceive you.

The verdict demonstrated the value of a jury trial vs. the injustice of a lynch mob....you were and are on the wrong team....let me try and give you some help here....the next time you want to lynch a white waycist...first make sure he is actually white...aka do not let a jewish last name deceive you.

Feldman.

easyt65 writes his nonsense from the state pen, amirite?

The point is GZ will die the way he lives.

Makes no sense....of course everyone is going to die....what is your point?

GZ is a special case. :wink:

Exactly......no case in the entire history of American Jurisprudence that has so thoroughly discredited the myth of black victimhood and the fallacious liberal narrative the media is saturated with like the George Zimmerman case has. Thus the hero status of George.

George Zimmerman a civil-rights hero?

That’s one of the eye-openers in Jack Cashill’s new book “If I Had a Son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman,” published Tuesday by WND Books.

Read more at George Zimmerman, civil-rights hero?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwie7rPJ_rTOAhWIWSYKHcFGCRQ4ChAWCBswAA&url=http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/george-zimmerman-civil-rights-hero/&usg=AFQjCNGJY1oO1LNEK-MPklFc8YkX_KVVJA&sig2=79KkSdnOOt1fsC1O4eVTjw&bvm=bv.129389765,d.eWE

Last edited:

what part of the following do you not understand?...............
'Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s claims that he was beaten and on the bottom of a scrum with Trayvon Martin when Zimmerman fatally shot the Miami Gardens teen, a forensic-pathology expert testified Tuesday'

“This is consistent with Mr. Zimmerman’s account that Mr. Martin was over him, leaning forward at the time he was shot,” defense witness Dr. Vincent Di Maio said in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial.

Read more here: Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

Dr. Maio was paid well to contradict another expert… But he still doesn't reveal why or how the scuffle started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back