🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know technically your pussy ass coward is probably right and so the laws need to be changed.

Skull is right George played cops and robbers instead of staying put like he should have.

And he didnt argue stand your ground but used stand your ground arguments.

We need to fix the law. It allows pussies and cowards to get away with unnecessary murder

You are stupid enough to think that calling me a pussy means you are right.
The laws do not need to be changed.
GZ did not play cop, he was protecting his neighborhood.
It wasn't a case of stand your ground, it was pure self-defense. You know nothing about stand your ground laws.
The law doesn't need to be changed, it worked perfectly. A violent thug attacked someone and got what he deserved.
George wasn't protecting his neighborhood he was a menace to any person of color living there. That he would arm himself while on "neighborhood watch" shows his inclination towards a confrontation. His gun emboldened GZ to be more obtrusive in his watching" of Martin. Rather than watching and reporting, he interacted with his prey far more than he ought to have.

1. GZ followed Martin slowly in his truck

2, GZ passed by Martin and parked ahead of him partially blocking the sidewalk

3.GZ got out of his truck. That further alarmed Martin.

4. Martin altered the trajectory of his path to make a wide berth away from GZ but close enough to "stare" at the ominous figure who seemed to be stalking him.

5. Martin panicked and ran…GZ gave chase.

6. Matin, got lost and couldn't find his house,

7, While Trayvon searched for his house he encountered GZ

8. GZ, and Martin had words and, according to GZ, Zimmerman reached for his telephone and exposed the gun,

9. If GZ can be believed, Martin tried to grab his gun and a struggle ensued.

The killing of Martin is clouded with uncertainty because no one saw whole thing. But if Martin had been a White kid having no criminal convictions, I wonder if his death would be co callously dismissed by a group of angry RW White males. The same speculation could be applied if Black cops started to kill unarmed White men at the rate White cops kill unarmed Black men.

Trayvon's death is symbolic of the RW White angst so prevalent in our society today. It isn' about justice or right or wrong. Looking at the various comments here I see that Black life is still being devalued as much as it always has been. The core grievance of the Black Lives Matters movement has been more than justified right here on USMB!

Oh for fuck's sake, your stupidity and lies are tiring. You were not there and your fantasy about what happened doesn't square with reality. Since the amount of effort it takes to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude higher than it is for you to produce it, I'll have no more of your stupid nonsense. You are dismissed.
I am not impressed by your Trump-like megalomania. No one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts, moron. And I have yet to see you refute anything I have said. All you have done is bellow and moan in defense of a biased PD and a murderer. But I understand. You are just a reflection of the biased RW society that spawned you. BTW, Kiss my ASS and don't ever entertain the thought that you can order me to do anything, MF.
Was the jury racist too? Your conspiracy whack job theories are more disturbing than any birther.
Most likely the Whites in the jury and the judge were biased; that apparently being the norm in Florida. I am further persuaded in that belief by the record of events I enumerated above, accessible to the prosecution but none of which was entered into evidence.

It wasn't a case of stand your ground, it was pure self-defense. You know nothing about stand your ground laws.
The law doesn't need to be changed, it worked perfectly. A violent thug attacked someone and got what he deserved.
George wasn't protecting his neighborhood he was a menace to any person of color living there. That he would arm himself while on "neighborhood watch" shows his inclination towards a confrontation. His gun emboldened GZ to be more obtrusive in his watching" of Martin. Rather than watching and reporting, he interacted with his prey far more than he ought to have.

4. Martin altered the trajectory of his path to make a wide berth away from GZ but close enough to "stare" at the ominous figure who seemed to be stalking him.

8. GZ, and Martin had words and, according to GZ, Zimmerman reached for his telephone and exposed the gun,

The killing of Martin is clouded with uncertainty because no one saw whole thing. But if Martin had been a White kid having no criminal convictions, I wonder if his death would be co callously dismissed by a group of angry RW White males. The same speculation could be applied if Black cops started to kill unarmed White men at the rate White cops kill unarmed Black men.

Trayvon's death is symbolic of the RW White angst so prevalent in our society today. It isn' about justice or right or wrong. Looking at the various comments here I see that Black life is still being devalued as much as it always has been. The core grievance of the Black Lives Matters movement has been more than justified right here on USMB!

Oh for fuck's sake, your stupidity and lies are tiring. You were not there and your fantasy about what happened doesn't square with reality. Since the amount of effort it takes to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude higher than it is for you to produce it, I'll have no more of your stupid nonsense. You are dismissed.
I am not impressed by your Trump-like megalomania. No one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts, moron. And I have yet to see you refute anything I have said. All you have done is bellow and moan in defense of a biased PD and a murderer. But I understand. You are just a reflection of the biased RW society that spawned you. BTW, Kiss my ASS and don't ever entertain the thought that you can order me to do anything, MF.
Was the jury racist too? Your conspiracy whack job theories are more disturbing than any birther.
Most likely the Whites in the jury and the judge were biased; that apparently being the norm in Florida. I am further persuaded in that belief by the record of events I enumerated above, accessible to the prosecution but none of which was entered into evidence.
So someone is racist if they're white? You don't see how such a belief makes you the racist?

That will not be the final score.

GZ will die violently like the way he lives.

When it comes to thug Trayvon, it is. He gone.

You're really an asshole, as well as one of the dumber self proclaimed conservatives.

No, I stated a fact. Which part of the statement that I made is inaccurate. Funny how Liberals consider making a 100% true statement as being an asshole.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.

Exactly right....let the race hustlers moan and wring their wrists....all they are capable of along with attempting to create bizarre scenarios that go against logic and even common-sense that only serves to make them appear even more stupid ...but having shut down their minds to all rationality and real facts of the case blindly pursue their fallacious agenda of black victimhood...which they consider essential to enable their continued reliance on white guilt to provide them with the necessities of life since they have lost their work ethic..aka they too good to work for chump change....better to get gubmint check and they know if the people ever wake up to the fact that blacks are not victims then their checks might get cut off....that scares the hell out of them and that is what really motivates them to try and make up fallacious scenarios about evil white racists and the oh so innocent Negroes....in an attempt to make a black thug look innocent they have shown their true colors....not just black but lying whilst black.

You're really an asshole, as well as one of the dumber self proclaimed conservatives.

No, I stated a fact. Which part of the statement that I made is inaccurate. Funny how Liberals consider making a 100% true statement as being an asshole.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.
The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

Last edited:

He was committing a hate crime, violently attacking someone he called a "creepy ass cracker". That's a racially motivated attack.

Wry Catcher's rant is based on his disagreement with what happened despite court saying otherwise. He talks about things not proven when it comes to Trayvon yet ignores the fact that what Zimmerman was accused of wasn't proven.

I think Wrycatcher is basing his opinion on GZ's psychotic behavior well after his trial. GZ
s predilection for violence has been documented several times since then. To me that insight now puts his confrontation with Martin in a new light!

Just more fabrication...no evidence whatsoever shows that George has a predilection for violence...that is just a movie playing in your biased head...something your imagination has manufactured to the point where you really think it is true...quite ridiculous but the mindset of many of the Negroes involved in violence...dey b innocent it all about dat boogey man....dat evil white man dat devil.....and the beat goes on...with the media doing everything possible to create more racial violence so they can get higher ratings by showing dramatic events in da hood, rioting, looting burning cars, buildings etc. Quite pathetic.

So someone is racist if they're white? You don't see how such a belief makes you the racist?

I said biased, not racist, but you can interchange the two terms if you'd like. Racism occurs when someone devalues THE PEOPLE OF AN ENTIRE race and thinks they are superior to everyone in that other race. Racism is a White thing and RW conservative White males take it to the limit. People of color , especially Blacks cannot be racist because they started out in an inferior position due to slavery! That doesn't mean they ARE inferior, it just means White people like you THINK they are.

The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a rained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa You dithering lying idiot....lying has never helped anyone and most especially you....all you have done on here is to showcase your stupidity....yet you are too dumb to see how ridiculous your musings really are...the gross stupidity that drags down so many Negroids to the point where they have no conception of truth...that does not bode well for them or their future.

I said biased, not racist, but you can interchange the two terms if you'd like. Racism occurs when someone devalues THE PEOPLE OF AN ENTIRE race and thinks they are superior to everyone in that other race. Racism is a White thing and RW conservative White males take it to the limit. People of color , especially Blacks cannot be racist because they started out in an inferior position due to slavery! That doesn't mean they ARE inferior, it just means White people like you THINK they are.

Comedy gold.

I don't know what happened but as a rained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooo funni...yep you ben 'rained out' heh heh.

He was committing a hate crime, violently attacking someone he called a "creepy ass cracker". That's a racially motivated attack.

Wry Catcher's rant is based on his disagreement with what happened despite court saying otherwise. He talks about things not proven when it comes to Trayvon yet ignores the fact that what Zimmerman was accused of wasn't proven.

I think Wrycatcher is basing his opinion on GZ's psychotic behavior well after his trial. GZ
s predilection for violence has been documented several times since then. To me that insight now puts his confrontation with Martin in a new light!

Just more fabrication...no evidence whatsoever shows that George has a predilection for violence...that is just a movie playing in your biased head...something your imagination has manufactured to the point where you really think it is true...quite ridiculous but the mindset of many of the Negroes involved in violence...dey b innocent it all about dat boogey man....dat evil white man dat devil.....and the beat goes on...with the media doing everything possible to create more racial violence so they can get higher ratings by showing dramatic events in da hood, rioting, looting burning cars, buildings etc. Quite pathetic.
Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman’s Defense
Last year, when the murder of Trayvon Martin began making national headlines, a USA Today/Gallup poll found that public opinion about this case was divided along racial lines—72 percent of blacks said racial bias was a major factor in the events that led up to the shooting death of Martin, while non-blacks were significantly less certain, with 31 percent saying racial bias was a major factor and 25 percent saying it was not a factor at all. That same racial divide was reflected in surveys conducted in 1995 about the murder trial of O.J. Simpson.

The New York Times’s Charles Blow was right when he said this comparisonwas a “bit loaded because the cases are miles apart in the details and circumstances.” But I do think there was one crucial link between Simpson and Zimmerman: both men repeatedly were accused of violence against women well before their murder trials began.

Zimmerman’s attorneys successfully argued that those acts were inadmissible or irrelevant. But these accusations offer us other truths: that violence against girls and women is often an overlooked and unchecked indicator of future violence.

It was well-documented that Nicole Brown Simpson was a victim of domestic violence. In Zimmerman’s case, two pieces of character evidence never made it to the trial. First, a recorded statement from Witness No. 9, Zimmerman’s female cousin, in which she said that he molested her for ten years when they were both children, beginning when she just 6 years old. Second, a report filed in August 2005, when Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.

The latter accusation is especially important because it provided the blueprint for Zimmerman’s own claim of self-defense again Trayvon Martin. According to the Miami Herald, Zimmerman

was also involved in a domestic dispute with his ex-fiancée, hair salon employee Veronica Zauzo. Zauzo claimed Zimmerman was trolling her neighborhood to check on her. At her apartment, they spoke for about an hour when she asked him to leave. He asked for some photos and paperwork and she refused. A pushing match ensued and her dog jumped up and bit him on the cheek, Zauzo claimed. Zimmerman, in a petition filed the next day, painted her as the aggressor, wanting him to stay the night.

In her petition, Zauzo alleged that Zimmerman has previously slapped her in her mouth as well. According to court records, the Orange County circuit judge ordered them to stay away from each other for more than a year, but no charges were filed.

During the bond hearing, Zimmerman’s wife, Shelley Nicole Zimmerman, used the fact that that he filed an injunction against Zauzo as proof of his innocence.

Zimmerman’s pattern for violence had already been established: trolling a neighborhood for his victim, pushing her when confronted, attacking her character, and arguing that she was the aggressor when charges were filed against him. While the Assistant State Attorney Bernardo de la Rionda brought up both testimonies in the bond hearing in April 2012, they were not presented as evidence during the trial. In contrast, the judge did rule that evidence of marijuana that was found in Martin’s system was admissible.

Such differences led many (including myself) to conclude, as Mychal Denzel Smith wrote, that ”Trayvon Martin and Black Manhood Were on Trial.“ But they also reveal a system of power that dismisses the experiences and voices of survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence as invisible and untrustworthy.

Unfortunately, these gender and racial disparities are even further exacerbated by Zimmerman’s non-guilty verdict and the conviction of domestic violence victim, Marissa Alexander, an African-American mother who was sentenced to twenty years in prison for firing a warning shot in 2010 to scare off her husband when she felt he was threatening her. Like Zimmerman, she claimed self-defense and tried to invoke Florida’s “stand your ground” law. The result: a Floriday jury found her guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

In our current moment of post-verdict protests, we should reflect on several moments in which the legal system failed Trayvon Martin. But, as his cousin’s and former fiance’s disclosures suggests, the system fell apart long before the fateful night that Zimmerman profiled and murdered this innocent teenage boy. And I cannot help but wonder if Zimmerman had been held accountable for the violence he had already inflicted on girls and women, that Trayvon Martin might be with us here today.

The judge was definitely biased for trayvon...if you had not been too lazy to watch the trial you could have seen that in real time.

How can you know what was or was not entered into evidence?...you were not interested or motivated enough to watch the actual trial thus you are not qualified to talk about any of this.

But by all means keep posting your imaginations...but try and be a bit more creative...try and jazz it up a bit...i mean if you are going to lie why not try and make it a bit more entertaining...your drivel is quite boring.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooo funni...yep you ben 'rained out' heh heh.
I trained in the rain too,If I had been the first cop on the scene I would have preserved the evidence that got lost in the drizzle.

The judge was definitely biased for trayvon...if you had not been too lazy to watch the trial you could have seen that in real time.

How can you know what was or was not entered into evidence?...you were not interested or motivated enough to watch the actual trial thus you are not qualified to talk about any of this.

But by all means keep posting your imaginations...but try and be a bit more creative...try and jazz it up a bit...i mean if you are going to lie why not try and make it a bit more entertaining...your drivel is quite boring.
For all you know I might have been AT the trial, idiot!

You could not have watched the trial and make the ignorant comments you have made unless you are even stupider than I think.

JQpublic1 whips Sun Devil crying before him like a little girl.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.
The only way GZ would have been convicted would be by an inner-city jury with a collective IQ of Trayvon himself.

I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa You dithering lying idiot....lying has never helped anyone and most especially you....all you have done on here is to showcase your stupidity....yet you are too dumb to see how ridiculous your musings really are...the gross stupidity that drags down so many Negroids to the point where they have no conception of truth...that does not bode well for them or their future.

Don't get upset, I am fighting for YOU and your family! I don't want you to be a victim of SOG!

Based on what evidence? Or are you just making stuff up? Do you understand or even believe in the concept of self defense...do you know that Floridas law on self defense is very similar to most states? Have you ever even read Floridas law on self defense?

You could not have watched the trial and make the ignorant comments you have made unless you are even stupider than I think.
What you think has about as much weight as an amoeba fart in the wind.

Don't get upset, I am fighting for YOU and your family! I don't want you to be a victim of SOG!

Can anyone say delusions of grandeur? I will not charge you for the diagnois..it was too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back