GOP is a big government statist party: far right will be crying after today

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Mark Levin 8220 The Republican Party is a liberal neo-statist party 8221 Mofo Politics

They talk about repealing Obamacare out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side, even if we win the House back– likely– win the Senate back– likely– they’re already telling you they can’t do anything!

They’re intellectual cowards.

Republican victory is conservative defeat.

A Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will guarantee:

1. Obamacare will never be repealed
  2. Amnesty
-----------------
Drive-Bys and GOP Establishment Team Up to Spin Election as Repudiation of Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

the real celebration in a victory over Tuesday would not be taking control of the Senate. No. And of course you know what's next. "With growing confidence as Election Day approaches, Republican leaders are preparing to argue that broad GOP gains in the House and Senate would represent a top-to-bottom validation of their party’s mainline wing." And what that means is that Republican leaders are preparing to argue that a broad Republican gain in the Senate, a broad Republican gain in the House, would represent a total repudiation of the Tea Party.

bigreb is caught in his lying that the GOP is a small government party; got him in his lies at last

Stop the lies you said this in another thread now you're looking for a way out of your 4 plus year lie
JOHMiNf.png

Nope, you are lying, bigreb, you are a far right TPM RINO. The GOP is big party, as Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh point out.

If you are true conservative of the hard right, go find your own party.

:bye1::dance: you outed yourself and got caught now you're whinning about it and lying to boot.:clap2::dance::dig:

Republicans have never reduced the size of government that you people still believe they are a small government movement is hilarious
No one has made that claim starky is trying to deflect away from being busted for lying 4 plus years.

Yep, you got caught, bigreb. I have always said I was a mainstream GOP and that you are a far right outlier. Got in your own lie that I am lying about anything.

The GOP is a big government party, yes.

Yep, you got caught, bigreb. I have always said I was a mainstream GOP and that you are a far right outlier. Got in your own lie.
I did not such thing I've made no claim just point to your lie that's all.

The end result of the GOP taking the Senate today will just be more government dysfunction, and people remembering why they threw the Republicans out in 2006 and 2008 to start with.

I don't think Amnesty will happen unless obama does it by executive order.

The end result of the GOP taking the Senate today will just be more government dysfunction, and people remembering why they threw the Republicans out in 2006 and 2008 to start with.

Gridlock is good.

Anything that will stop the government from saddling us with more legislature and expense is a good thing

Immigration will happen because of GOP progressive policies.

ACA reform will occur because of GOP progressive policies.

The elimination of the far right now is just a matter of days.

Gridlock is good.

Anything that will stop the government from saddling us with more legislature and expense is a good thing

Uh, no, actually, it isn't. There are serious issues that need to be addressed, and pandering to the fringes doesn't fix them.

bigreb is part of the far right fringe that the mainstream party is rejecting. his lying finally caught him out. :lol:

Immigration will happen because of GOP progressive policies.

ACA reform will occur because of GOP progressive policies.

The elimination of the far right now is just a matter of days.

Yawn, guy, you keep saying that, but I don't see them going anywhere.

Yeah, the Establishment managed to keep m ostly not-crazy candidates off the ballot. But you aren't electing moderates. You are electing the same anti-choice, anti-worker, anti-freedom dipsticks you've been electing for years.

And two years of beclowning themselves will just make it a cakewalk for Hillary.

Forum List

Back