GOP is a big government statist party: far right will be crying after today

Avory, you are confused as usual.

The mainstream of the Party destroyed the TPM in the primaries.

It will make nice of ACA and immigration this coming year.

Are you clear in your thinking now?

So The Mainstreamers won, and you called the possible winners over the Dems pro big Government and liars... And you identify with these Republicans....

Got it.

Riiiiggghhhttt........Barry will use his pen to give amnesty to the wetbacks - NOT the Congress. He doesn't give a shit. He's planning that as a "help" to his (and your) bullshit party for 2016. Wake the hell up, you fool.

The ACA will most likely be defunded and replaced by something that actually works. And, as a pin in the eye of you Nazis - it will be called the "Republican Healthcare Plan". :)

If you want to know how the Dems will treat this election, just pay attention to Jake. He's like the Canary in the mine. Whatever he does most likely will be what they do.

The spin will be no matter how crushing a defeat, this is a victory against the Tea Party. If the Republicans take it that way they'll lose it all in 2016.

Mac, you are suggesting that somehow the far right is mainstream. It is not. The other 95% of America does not agree with you folks, and the tail does not wag the dog. The party leaders finally figured that out this primary season.

No, what I'm suggesting is that 99% of your posts either defend Democrat policies, insult anyone to your Right, or both. So if that is what passes as "mainstream GOP", it would certainly signal a clear shift to the Left for the party.

As far as the "you folks" term you used is concerned, I'm neither a Republican nor a conservative. It appears you and I agree on several issues, but at least I'm willing to admit that I'm not a conservative when I criticize them, I'm not sure what your schtick is. If the "mainstream" of the party have become pro-life liberals, I guess you're mainstream.

Whatever works.

Last edited:
If you want to know how the Dems will treat this election, just pay attention to Jake. He's like the Canary in the mine. Whatever he does most likely will be what they do.

The spin will be no matter how crushing a defeat, this is a victory against the Tea Party. If the Republicans take it that way they'll lose it all in 2016.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the Nazi's will state (for public consumption) that this election is "really a win for the democrats". Hell, what else can they do after they suffer a defeat? But the difference is that after today - their votes WILL BE public record. The era of sitting on their asses in the Senate and doing nothing will be over. Harry Reid will be history (Hallelujah!!!) and the country will, once again, get moving. Yes, Barry will be using his "pen and cell phone" and he will no doubt be vetoing a large number of bills (what else can the ass clown do) - but, all will be held accountable in 2016.

So The Mainstreamers won, and you called the possible winners over the Dems pro big Government and liars... And you identify with these Republicans....Got it.
No, listen carefully. the liars are the far right, not the mainstream GOP.

Riiiiggghhhttt........Barry will use his pen to give amnesty to the wetbacks - NOT the Congress. He doesn't give a shit. He's planning that as a "help" to his (and your) bullshit party for 2016. Wake the hell up, you fool. The ACA will most likely be defunded and replaced by something that actually works. And, as a pin in the eye of you Nazis - it will be called the "Republican Healthcare Plan".

Godwin's Law for starters, and, no, ACA will not be defunded but improved hopefully, and we will see joint party work on immigration.

That's how democracy works.

Mac, you are suggesting that somehow the far right is mainstream. It is not. The other 95% of America does not agree with you folks, and the tail does not wag the dog. The party leaders finally figured that out this primary season.

No, what I'm suggesting is that 99% of your posts either defend Democrat policies, insult anyone to your Right, or both. So if that is what passes as "mainstream GOP", it would certainly signal a clear shift to the Left for the party.

As far as the "you folks" term you used is concerned, I'm neither a Republican nor a conservative. It appears you and I agree on several issues, but at least I'm willing to admit that I'm not a conservative when I criticize them, I'm not sure what your schtick is. If the "mainstream" of the party have become pro-life liberals, I guess you're mainstream. Whatever works. .

I don't care what you are are. My posts never insult the mainstream, but I have been after the TPM for five years now, and we finally beat their asses in the primaries.

So as far as you "folks" and the TeaPers, good riddance.

So The Mainstreamers won, and you called the possible winners over the Dems pro big Government and liars... And you identify with these Republicans....Got it.
No, listen carefully. the liars are the far right, not the mainstream GOP.

Yes I am sure the far left sees it that way..

Since you are a far left drone I doubt you can understand anything beyond the programmed talking points..

As far as the "you folks" term you used is concerned, I'm neither a Republican nor a conservative. It appears you and I agree on several issues, but at least I'm willing to admit that I'm not a conservative when I criticize them, I'm not sure what your schtick is. If the "mainstream" of the party have become pro-life liberals, I guess you're mainstream. Whatever works. .

I don't care what you are are. My posts never insult the mainstream, but I have been after the TPM for five years now, and we finally beat their asses in the primaries.

Your posts "insult" anyone that is not far left, so yes that would include the mainstream/moderate right/left.

Keep supporting and voting far left to show your outrage..

Your posts "insult" anyone that is not far left, so yes that would include the mainstream/moderate right/left.

Keep supporting and voting far left to show your outrage..

That's where his "friends" here are.

Fascinating.

Any farrightdrone who rights, "I am sure the far left sees it that way" has realized the mainstream has kicked the shit out of the far right in the primaries earlier and the left in the general election today.

I know you guys see ACA, immigration, and other goodies finally getting joint government from both parties this coming term, so you haz a sad. Here's Pajama Frank below Take it out on me. I can deal with all of it laughing the whole way.

:lol:

:blowup:

Any farrightdrone who rights, "I am sure the far left sees it that way" has realized the mainstream has kicked the shit out of the far right in the primaries earlier and the left in the general election today.

I know you guys see ACA, immigration, and other goodies finally getting joint government from both parties this coming term, so you haz a sad. Here's Pajama Frank below Take it out on me. I can deal with all of it laughing the whole way.

:lol:

:blowup:

I am sure the far left sees it that way, but why does it matter to the far left drones that vote far left no matter who the GOP runs..

The mainstream GOP is not far left, and koshdronebot is simply a far right weirdie.

Yep, you got caught, bigreb. I have always said I was a mainstream GOP and that you are a far right outlier. Got in your own lie that I am lying about anything.

The GOP is a big government party, yes.
Besides bodey, fakey jakey is the biggest liar on this board. He is more liberal than Rdumb or duddy

Forum List

Back