GOP is a big government statist party: far right will be crying after today

Poor Comrade Fakey, the fact that his idol Obama and all of his policies were repudiated last night has got to hurt. Just light the bong and It'll be ok Fakey.

:lol: I know it hurts, Frank, to know we beat the TPM down in the primaries and our GOP mainstream took the election.

Yell, yell, if it helps.

Jake is elated the far right is out of power.

Impeachment, immigration, ACA, and marriage equality are over now.

We can move on.

Levin has also been attacking "RINOs" with at least as much ferocity as Democrats.

If the Tea Party can admit that the GOP won because it avoided running absolutist crazies, and if it can be willing to take a less prominent place in the party, this could work for the GOP.

But if the Tea Party looks at this success as only theirs, the GOP will head back to Square One.

The RINOs are saying the election is a repudiation of the TEA Party.

It was definitely a dilution of the TP's influence, but if the two sides of the party can find a comfortable equilibrium, it would be an improvement.

If not, well...

No it wasn't. Republicans wouldn't have been elected without TEA Party votes.

And Tea Party candidates won't be elected without Republican votes, that's not the point.

The GOP does far better on a national level overall when they're not perceived as absolutists; these candidates came off as more reasonable.

Whether the Tea Party wants to admit it or not, they're viewed nationally as the hardcore wing of the party, something that is best taken in small doses.

What's 'hard core' about them?

The GOP died a long time ago. It's all Tea Party now. "Republicans" aren't republicans, they're Tea Partiers. The 'TP' party is what they have now.

Horseshit. The Republican party is overpopulated with RINOs like Mitch McConnel and Jim Boner.

The Tea Party takeover of the Republican party is analgous to the evangelical takeover of Christianity.

How have either of them 'taken over'? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Levin has also been attacking "RINOs" with at least as much ferocity as Democrats.

If the Tea Party can admit that the GOP won because it avoided running absolutist crazies, and if it can be willing to take a less prominent place in the party, this could work for the GOP.

But if the Tea Party looks at this success as only theirs, the GOP will head back to Square One.

It was definitely a dilution of the TP's influence, but if the two sides of the party can find a comfortable equilibrium, it would be an improvement.

If not, well...

And Tea Party candidates won't be elected without Republican votes, that's not the point.

The GOP does far better on a national level overall when they're not perceived as absolutists; these candidates came off as more reasonable.

Whether the Tea Party wants to admit it or not, they're viewed nationally as the hardcore wing of the party, something that is best taken in small doses.

Their absolutism. Their "all or nothing " methods. Their insistence that any Republicans who dare to disagree with them are RINOs who must be eliminated.

What's 'over' about Impeachment, immigration, ACA, and marriage equality?.

If not, well...

Their absolutism. Their "all or nothing " methods. Their insistence that any Republicans who dare to disagree with them are RINOs who must be eliminated.

Guess I must have missed all of that... but then I can't say as I really pay attention to a lot of the rhetoric, i.e. bullshit, that goes on either. Can you give an example on what they were 'all or nothing' about?

If not, well...

Guess I must have missed all of that... but then I can't say as I really pay attention to a lot of the rhetoric, i.e. bullshit, that goes on either. Can you give an example on what they were 'all or nothing' about?

No. Why bother. The way they attack other Republicans as "RINOs" should be an obvious example.

If you believe the Tea Party has a mandate to do things its way, that's what you want.

I have no doubt it will backfire, but that's just my opinion.

No. Why bother. The way they attack other Republicans as "RINOs" should be an obvious example.

If you believe the Tea Party has a mandate to do things its way, that's what you want.

Well, that's what I mean, everyone makes these statements like 'the tea party is all or nothing', but I honestly don't follow the 'tea party', and often when you get down to details on this board, they're just lacking, so that's why I asked for something specific instead of some generality. When you say 'they', who is 'they'? Who is considered the 'tea party', and where do they call all other republicans 'rinos'? Are you referring to opinion talk show hosts, actual politicians? From what I understood the teas party movement was about getting back to the constitution?

Well, that's what I mean, everyone makes these statements like 'the tea party is all or nothing', but I honestly don't follow the 'tea party', and often when you get down to details on this board, they're just lacking, so that's why I asked for something specific instead of some generality. When you say 'they', who is 'they'? Who is considered the 'tea party', and where do they call all other republicans 'rinos'? Are you referring to opinion talk show hosts, actual politicians? From what I understood the teas party movement was about getting back to the constitution?

Come on. Really?

Follow Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, members of the Tea Party caucus: Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That is the "they".

You really don't know this?

Ben Sasse.....

Joni Earnst

The Tea Party is dying......

When Earns talked about making them squeal....

She had JakeTheFake in mind.

Why do you guys respond to him...he is a dick.

Mark Levin 8220 The Republican Party is a liberal neo-statist party 8221 Mofo Politics

They talk about repealing Obamacare out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side, even if we win the House back– likely– win the Senate back– likely– they’re already telling you they can’t do anything!

They’re intellectual cowards.

Republican victory is conservative defeat.

A Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will guarantee:

1. Obamacare will never be repealed
  2. Amnesty
-----------------
Drive-Bys and GOP Establishment Team Up to Spin Election as Repudiation of Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

the real celebration in a victory over Tuesday would not be taking control of the Senate. No. And of course you know what's next. "With growing confidence as Election Day approaches, Republican leaders are preparing to argue that broad GOP gains in the House and Senate would represent a top-to-bottom validation of their party’s mainline wing." And what that means is that Republican leaders are preparing to argue that a broad Republican gain in the Senate, a broad Republican gain in the House, would represent a total repudiation of the Tea Party.

Hey look! You are right for once.
Except for that garbage about the Tea Party at the end.

Geeze.. I didn't realize that Jakey Fakey would take a GOP win this hard. I mean, we all know he'd take it hard when his beloved, big Gubmint Dems got shellacked.. but who knew it would be this bad?

Mark Levin 8220 The Republican Party is a liberal neo-statist party 8221 Mofo Politics

They talk about repealing Obamacare out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side, even if we win the House back– likely– win the Senate back– likely– they’re already telling you they can’t do anything!

They’re intellectual cowards.

Republican victory is conservative defeat.

A Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will guarantee:

1. Obamacare will never be repealed
  2. Amnesty
-----------------
Drive-Bys and GOP Establishment Team Up to Spin Election as Repudiation of Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

the real celebration in a victory over Tuesday would not be taking control of the Senate. No. And of course you know what's next. "With growing confidence as Election Day approaches, Republican leaders are preparing to argue that broad GOP gains in the House and Senate would represent a top-to-bottom validation of their party’s mainline wing." And what that means is that Republican leaders are preparing to argue that a broad Republican gain in the Senate, a broad Republican gain in the House, would represent a total repudiation of the Tea Party.
We just heard from an honest man. Next up will be the lying moron.

Elections have consequences. Obabble and the LIBTARDS lost. Deal with it.

Come on. Really?

Follow Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, members of the Tea Party caucus: Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That is the "they".

You really don't know this?

Only one of those listed is still relevant in politics... The rest are paid media personalities and have no impact on what truly happens in Washington. And no, I don't follow it, that's why I'm asking.. And still not one item that they're 'all or nothing' on? How do they differ from 'mainstream' republicans? Are mainstream pro abortion and TP not? Are mainstream pro gay marriage and TP not? As far as I know, 'mainstream' republican hasn't changed all that much in the last 20 to 30 years?

Geeze.. I didn't realize that Jakey Fakey would take a GOP win this hard. I mean, we all know he'd take it hard when his beloved, big Gubmint Dems got shellacked.. but who knew it would be this bad?

LOLz.

Shhhhh, he's a moderate Republican.

he's really happy

Forum List

Back