GOP is a big government statist party: far right will be crying after today

Get a kick out of the far right pretending to be mainstream Republicans. :lol: That is true derangement.

No, Jammie Boy.....look at who won and the mandate voters gave them. END all the patty-cake with Democrats like you. It must really suck to be a Closetcrat and feel you have to hide your tears but don't expect much empathy. You surrendered that a long, long time ago.

This has been a very good Pub victory and a bad loss for the Dems and the TPM alike.

America is blessed.

Frank, you are far right reactionary Christian fascist.

You are not mainstream, even a little bit.

:lol: I know it hurts, Frank, to know we beat the TPM down in the primaries and our GOP mainstream took the election.

Yell, yell, if it helps.

Three TEA Partiers are now elected senators, so how did you "beat them down?"

I have not figured out the logic (O.K......it's JakeTheFake...I know). Tea Party people were losing long before Jake stuck his head up his ass......the percentages play for getting more involved and they are. He does not even pay attention to state houses and state legislators where the Tea Party is doing quite well.

Mark Levin 8220 The Republican Party is a liberal neo-statist party 8221 Mofo Politics

They talk about repealing Obamacare out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side, even if we win the House back– likely– win the Senate back– likely– they’re already telling you they can’t do anything!

They’re intellectual cowards.

Republican victory is conservative defeat.

A Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will guarantee:

1. Obamacare will never be repealed
  2. Amnesty
-----------------
Drive-Bys and GOP Establishment Team Up to Spin Election as Repudiation of Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

the real celebration in a victory over Tuesday would not be taking control of the Senate. No. And of course you know what's next. "With growing confidence as Election Day approaches, Republican leaders are preparing to argue that broad GOP gains in the House and Senate would represent a top-to-bottom validation of their party’s mainline wing." And what that means is that Republican leaders are preparing to argue that a broad Republican gain in the Senate, a broad Republican gain in the House, would represent a total repudiation of the Tea Party.
Mark Levin 8220 The Republican Party is a liberal neo-statist party 8221 Mofo Politics

They talk about repealing Obamacare out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side, even if we win the House back– likely– win the Senate back– likely– they’re already telling you they can’t do anything!

2. Amnesty
-----------------
Drive-Bys and GOP Establishment Team Up to Spin Election as Repudiation of Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

the real celebration in a victory over Tuesday would not be taking control of the Senate. No. And of course you know what's next. "With growing confidence as Election Day approaches, Republican leaders are preparing to argue that broad GOP gains in the House and Senate would represent a top-to-bottom validation of their party’s mainline wing." And what that means is that Republican leaders are preparing to argue that a broad Republican gain in the Senate, a broad Republican gain in the House, would represent a total repudiation of the Tea Party.
So why are you gloating? What is it that you really want?

The far right to sneak away like the cowards they are. There is no place of such crapola in the modern, mainstream GOP.

I will never again defend myself to the likes of an Antares or any of that gang.

But I will continue to call them out here for their fauxAmericanism as I have for more than five years.

Poor Jake, what makes you different than a Democrat?

I would say the biggest difference is that most Democrats admit to being Democrats

2. Amnesty
-----------------

2. Amnesty
-----------------

So why are you gloating? What is it that you really want?

The far right to sneak away like the cowards they are. There is no place of such crapola in the modern, mainstream GOP.

I will never again defend myself to the likes of an Antares or any of that gang.

But I will continue to call them out here for their fauxAmericanism as I have for more than five years.

Poor Jake, what makes you different than a Democrat?

I would say the biggest difference is that most Democrats admit to being Democrats

And Jake pretends to be a Republican who espouses nothing but Democratic policies.

The far right TPM died in the primaries.

This was a win for the mainstream GOP, thank heavens.

Really? I don't see that. Yes, they managed to stave off some Teabaggers in the primaries, but the TPM is still alive and well.

Here's the test of whether the Tea Party is dead. If McConnel and Boehner can sit in a room with Obama and work out some deals and they don't go apeshit.

This idiot has been spouting the same bullshit verbatim for five years, when are people going to quit giving him the attention he craves, that's all this is. Most of us know better than to even engage him in anything, he cuts and pastes the same posts over and over again. Seriously, if you're not familiar, look up posts from years ago, and you'll see the EXACT same words, the exact same posts. If you think you're going to engage him in any serious or honest conversation, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time, It's definitely not worth it.. ;)

Good election for the GOP.

And the far right is now in the wilderness.

Sux to be you guys, but there it is.

Forum List

Back