GOP Mike Lee says intel hearing is worst he has heard in 9 years as a senator

Stuff it dumbass, it's not about how anything "changes", it's about you stupid Progs only bringing it up when the "other" guy does it. Your hypocrisy renders you stupid.
Focusing on hypocrisy is a cheap way to distract from actually talking about the subject at hand. Do better.

So tell that to your far left cult members!

Maybe you can do better by showing you are a moderate as you claim
Ok, I let them all know. I don’t really care what I “am” I’m just gonna call it like I see it and not worry about the labels. You cool with that?

Exactly you are far left cult hack!

You pointed Hypocrisy of others, but you refuse to see your own!

The GOP will often call out their own, but the far left (this means you) rarely does, if at all!

So be careful trowing stones at others with such words!
like I just said I’m not interested in focusing on the “you’re a leftist” “you’re a Trumptard” “you’re a hypocrite” arguments. They are childish and meaningless.

you are the worst person I’ve ever come across in this area. Almost every debate I engage in with you ends up there. It shows weakness and your inability to debate the topic at hand. Is that really the reputation want to make for yourself?

Exactly you do not want to admit that you are hypocrite!

The GOP will often criticize their own, but the far left does and will not!

Thanks proving my point!

Focusing on hypocrisy is a cheap way to distract from actually talking about the subject at hand. Do better.

Ok, I let them all know. I don’t really care what I “am” I’m just gonna call it like I see it and not worry about the labels. You cool with that?

The GOP will often call out their own, but the far left (this means you) rarely does, if at all!

like I just said I’m not interested in focusing on the “you’re a leftist” “you’re a Trumptard” “you’re a hypocrite” arguments. They are childish and meaningless.

you are the worst person I’ve ever come across in this area. Almost every debate I engage in with you ends up there. It shows weakness and your inability to debate the topic at hand. Is that really the reputation want to make for yourself?

Thanks proving my point!
You’re welcome. You win. I’m done talking about this now. Can this be the last time?

Thanks proving my point!
You’re welcome. You win. I’m done talking about this now. Can this be the last time?

Nope, because you will post another criticizing anything other than the far left and it will start all over again!

The GOP has a history of criticizing their own, the only time that happens in the far left is when real moderates question the far left. Then suddenly they get voted out of office.

Thanks proving my point!

Nope, because you will post another criticizing anything other than the far left and it will start all over again!

The GOP has a history of criticizing their own, the only time that happens in the far left is when real moderates question the far left. Then suddenly they get voted out of office.
why does it need to start over again? Can’t you just accept that I’m a far left hypocrite that’s only going to criticize trump and not the Dems? Then debate me on the points I bring up instead of your
accused intent behind my accusations ? I’m tired of you always running from the substance to focus on the point of me being a lefty hypocrite. So let’s all just accept your characterization of me and then we dont have to debate it anymore. Cool? We in agreement?

Thanks proving my point!

why does it need to start over again? Can’t you just accept that I’m a far left hypocrite that’s only going to criticize trump and not the Dems? Then debate me on the points I bring up instead of your
accused intent behind my accusations ? I’m tired of you always running from the substance to focus on the point of me being a lefty hypocrite. So let’s all just accept your characterization of me and then we dont have to debate it anymore. Cool? We in agreement?

You have to accept first instead of pretending you are some sort of moderate!

Admit you are far left partisan hack!

So some in the GOP criticize Trump? This has never been done before? Even many on the right on this board have criticized Trump.

Because your posts are partisan in nature and about pushing an agenda instead of discussion.

If was a true discussion you would actually learn something and not post based on far left religious dogma!

Nothing to debate as you do not understand that you will have concede that you will always be wrong!

So before today no one in the GOP ever criticized Trump?

How can you have a discussion or debate if you do not know what was in the information?

And why is this relevant when the far left never did this to Obama and his illegal wars?

Thanks proving my point!

So some in the GOP criticize Trump? This has never been done before? Even many on the right on this board have criticized Trump.

Because your posts are partisan in nature and about pushing an agenda instead of discussion.

If was a true discussion you would actually learn something and not post based on far left religious dogma!

Nothing to debate as you do not understand that you will have concede that you will always be wrong!

How can you have a discussion or debate if you do not know what was in the information?

And why is this relevant when the far left never did this to Obama and his illegal wars?
Ok if I admit that I’m a far left partisan hack can we not divert future conversations to talk about that point again? Or is that your only move?

Thanks proving my point!

Ok if I admit that I’m a far left partisan hack can we not divert future conversations to talk about that point again? Or is that your only move?

Once you stop pushing the far left agenda then a discussion can take place.

However it would require to learn and understand the subject matter, than just rejecting things you do not like!

Then also you will need to learn to concede when you are wrong!

As you see you have already ignore my other points and more worried about being outed as far left hack, which you are!

Can you show that the GOP has never done this to Trump before?

Can you show that it is relevant to anything other than pushing a hyper partisan stance?

Can you show how the far left does this to their own?

All those are part of the discussion, even if you think they are not!

Even the fact that the far left ignored the illegal wars of Obama!

It is relevant to such as discussion as this!

Only a far left hack would just dismiss them automatically!

However it would require to learn and understand the subject matter, than just rejecting things you do not like!

As you see you have already ignore my other points and more worried about being outed as far left hack, which you are!

Can you show that it is relevant to anything other than pushing a hyper partisan stance?

would you make the same commitment to abandon the far right agenda?

I never claimed to be a moderate like you! SO your question is irreverent and a distraction to the truth!

(See if you can do it anyone can do it)

And there it is the hyper partisan agenda running! Yes I know anything not far left is far right to you cult members!

So you going to answer my questions?

You going to allow such evidence in your threads?

Are you ever going to concede that you were wrong?

Will you ever point out where the GOP is only now speaking out against Trump?

Will you finally admit that the far left was silent during the illegal wars of Obama?

Will you finally admit that that you could care less about discussions and will push the far left agenda?

What Intel hearing? Granted senator Lee feels his political oats in his second term but it's only nine years. American history goes back a bit further.

Did anyone read the article? He praised Trump, and was pissed at Esper because Esper didn't pick his nut sack. How desperate TDS folks are. They hate Trump so much that they actually support him! Awesome!

I never claimed to be a moderate like you! SO your question is irreverent and a distraction to the truth!

And there it is the hyper partisan agenda running! Yes I know anything not far left is far right to you cult members!

Will you finally admit that the far left was silent during the illegal wars of Obama?

Will you finally admit that that you could care less about discussions and will push the far left agenda?

Mike Lee praised Trump. Read the article.

And?

What does that have to do with anything?

If this were the far left it would be big news and a big deal!

It just goes to show that independent thought is alive and well in the GOP vs support the illegal wars of Obama where the far left was silent!

If he spoke out against Trump and the briefing good for him.

It is not like this does not happen in the GOP even they support one another!

This is not the far left!

Only hyper partisans are making this into a big deal and thinking now he will suddenly turn on Trump about everything!

Chances are he will not!

It i s a flash in the pan. Good for him for speaking out!

Thanks proving my point!

No that poster will never post anything beyond what you're encountering now. Plus that poster like most conservatives on this board, will always need to have the last word.

They are a broken record. Anyone who doesn't agree with their views is a far left partisan hack. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is a commie and out to destroy our nation. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is the enemy. It's all the same thing, sometimes using different words with the same meanings.

Your best move here is to just scroll right past that poster's posts. Don't read or respond to that poster's posts.

It probably won't stop any other way.

No that poster will never post anything beyond what you're encountering now. Plus that poster like most conservatives on this board, will always need to have the last word.

They are a broken record. Anyone who doesn't agree with their views is a far left partisan hack. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is a commie and out to destroy our nation. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is the enemy. It's all the same thing, sometimes using different words with the same meanings.

Your best move here is to just scroll right past that poster's posts. Don't read or respond to that poster's posts.

It probably won't stop any other way.

See how the far left will come and make such ironic comments!

They do believe in the far left cause!

See they also have a small narrow parameter of what a "discussion" is..

With the far left it is about pushing an agenda! And if you dare to challenge that agenda then this what you will get!

Just like I pointed out the GOP will often criticize their own. It is not that big of a deal.

But the far left can not understand this concept as it is foreign to them, just like how they were silent when Obama did away with due process to kill Americans!

It is the same broken record from the far left!

Does this mean Mike Lee will suddenly turn on Trump and impeach him? Probably Not!

SO the point of the this "discussion" is what?

That Mike Lee spoke out against Trump? Big deal, does that change anything? Probably not!

For the far left they see this as the cracks are forming and now Lee will want to impeach Trump!

I already knew that!

And?

It just goes to show that independent thought is alive and well in the GOP vs support the illegal wars of Obama where the far left was silent!

Only hyper partisans are making this into a big deal and thinking now he will suddenly turn on Trump about everything!

Chances are he will not!

A flash in the pan? Lol, okay. Lee is just a twat who got mad because Esper didn't show him proper respect. Independent thought my all. Only a dumb slave would say such.

Finding support for the Trump action, reading the article: Is impossible. Anyone even wonders how now they intend to vote at the Trial.

"Let's have the debate, and let's have some senators stand up," Paul said.

The briefing comes as the House is set to vote on a resolution on Thursday that would force Trump to end hostilities against Iran unless he gets specific authorization from Congress.

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) has introduced a similar resolution that is set for a vote on the Senate floor as soon as next week.

Lee said that he had not seen the House resolution but was open to considering it.

"After today, every time they pull a stunt like this, I'm willing to consider and introduce any and every war powers act resolution," he said.

Both GOP senators were undecided on Kaine's resolution before the briefing but announced afterward that they are now supporting the measure. Democrats need four GOP votes to pass the resolution checking Trump's authority.

"I can say that after that briefing — that briefing is what changed my mind. ... I'm now going to support it. I walked into the briefing undecided. I walked out of that briefing decided specifically because of what happened in that briefing," Lee added.

Trump said in a Wednesday morning address to the nation that Iran "appears to be standing down" following weeks of escalating tensions that included an assault on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq by militia forces backed by Tehran.

“I’m pleased to inform you, the American people should be extremely grateful and happy. No Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime,” Trump said in remarks from the Grand Foyer of the White House.

“Our great American forces are prepared for anything,” he continued. “Iran appears to be standing down, which is a good thing for all parties concerned and a very good thing for the world."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Stupid act at least not controversial: Widely regarded anathema and abomination!)

And?

Chances are he will not!

A flash in the pan? Lol, okay. Lee is just a twat who got mad because Esper didn't show him proper respect. Independent thought my all. Only a dumb slave would say such.

Yes flash in the pan, next week this will be ancient history!

And how often are there threads about Lee and Esper?

That too was a flash in the pan.

The far left media will find a new shiny toy to dangle and that will become the new "discussion".

But who cares right? In the end this mean nothing!

Like I said even those on the right (here on this board) have spoken out against Trump!

Then why did he speak out? Because that is what Trump wanted?

Last edited:

And?

Chances are he will not!

Pretty much. It kind of already is.

And?

Chances are he will not!

Pretty much. It kind of already is.

Exactly! It changes nothing!

Now if he had commented and said he wanted Trump impeached, that would be a really big deal!

Maybe something worthy of discussion!

But if the far left has many narrow parameters for their "discussions" they may want to use the clean debate zone to achieve their requirements!

Forum List

Back