GOP minority outreach no. 674-D

Ok, this speaks for itself:

View attachment 36122

So, you really think that the Latino Community, which the GOP desperately needs to win in order to have a rat's chance of success in presidential elections, is not going to notice that Steve King, a member of Congress, just called a Latino a "deportable"?

That is just plain old stupid, but great news ----

--- for Hillary.

Why do you object to the truth? Most latinos I know object to illegals as much as most Americans, they know better than most the economic impact they are having on the country. BTW we have illegals from every country in the world, why does the left just try to make it about latinos?

Well, let's think about that.

What was the name of the young lady who sat next to First Lady Michelle Obama, the young lady to whom Steve King refers?

I'll let you figure that one out...

If the Dems don't find a way to reach out to white voters they are fucked. The retards on this board keep sticking their heads in the sand, wishing the problem will go away. It will not.
Obama was elected then reelected and both times the vote was under 50% from the white demographic. Thats only going to get better as more white youngsters enter the fray on the Dem side. They know the Repubs are racists.

The Democratic Party demographics, as Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have proven, are so rounded out with people of all persuasions that the DEMS don't need much more than 41% of the White vote, if at all, to win. And that is going to change again in the next years.

In 50 years, DEM will be able to win a solid landslide and only take 33% of the White Vote.

This is the math that knuckle-dragging conservatives do not understand.

50 years from now. :lol: Are you suggesting voting patterns will be the same in 50 years???

Fucking idiot.

Worry about 2016. Worry about the fact whites are 67% of the electorate and Dems can barely get 1/3 of their vote. Worry about the erosion of black support.

Focus bro.....focus. :D

The Dems are in serious trouble because they can't even get 40% of whites to vote for them. The last election cycle the Dems got only 37% of the white vote.

Keep in mind...whites are over 2/3 of the electorate.

Maybe instead of Libs worrying about how much of the Latino vote the GOP will get....they should worry about not losing white voters forever.

The usual idiot post by the OP. :(

really?

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

White

African-American

Hispanic 10

Asian
Yes, really.

obama got 39% of the white vote. Romney got 6% of the black vote. (and libs call Republicans racist for not voting for obama)

Read your own link, idiot.

And with only 39% of the White Vote, the president still came it at 51.01% of the NPV. Let that be a learning experience for you.

I understand that when you pander to n*****rs, spics, white trash, fags, etc., it's easy to get their votes. When those groups, other than the fags can continue to squirt out bastard kids at such a high rate, the numbers add up.
It's wonderful how topics like this yank the mask right off the toxic assholes poisoning the modern Right.

I understand that when you pander to n*****rs, spics, white trash, fags, etc., it's easy to get their votes. When those groups, other than the fags can continue to squirt out bastard kids at such a high rate, the numbers add up.
It's wonderful how topics like this yank the mask right off the toxic assholes poisoning the modern Right.

Yes, they are the very reason why the GOP is heading for a major pasting in 2016.

I am going to enjoy this, alot.

:popcorn:

The Dems are in serious trouble because they can't even get 40% of whites to vote for them. The last election cycle the Dems got only 37% of the white vote.

Keep in mind...whites are over 2/3 of the electorate.

Maybe instead of Libs worrying about how much of the Latino vote the GOP will get....they should worry about not losing white voters forever.

The usual idiot post by the OP. :(

really?

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

White

African-American

Hispanic 10

Asian
Yes, really.

obama got 39% of the white vote. Romney got 6% of the black vote. (and libs call Republicans racist for not voting for obama)

Read your own link, idiot.

And with only 39% of the White Vote, the president still came it at 51.01% of the NPV. Let that be a learning experience for you.

Yes he did. Because blacks turned out in historic numbers for him as you know.

Since that time Dems have lost an additional 2% of the white vote. In addition, no one believes blacks will turn out for Hillary the way they did for Obama.

Let that be a lesson to you. :D

Yes, they are the very reason why the GOP is heading for a major pasting in 2016.

I am going to enjoy this, alot.

:popcorn:

Saved for future reference. :D

If the Dems don't find a way to reach out to white voters they are fucked. The retards on this board keep sticking their heads in the sand, wishing the problem will go away. It will not.
Obama was elected then reelected and both times the vote was under 50% from the white demographic. Thats only going to get better as more white youngsters enter the fray on the Dem side. They know the Repubs are racists.

The Democratic Party demographics, as Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have proven, are so rounded out with people of all persuasions that the DEMS don't need much more than 41% of the White vote, if at all, to win. And that is going to change again in the next years.

In 50 years, DEM will be able to win a solid landslide and only take 33% of the White Vote.

This is the math that knuckle-dragging conservatives do not understand.

50 years from now. :lol: Are you suggesting voting patterns will be the same in 50 years???

Fucking idiot.

Worry about 2016. Worry about the fact whites are 67% of the electorate and Dems can barely get 1/3 of their vote. Worry about the erosion of black support.

Focus bro.....focus. :D

Fortunately for America and the world white racist scum like you are a shrinking demographic.

View attachment 36122

So, you really think that the Latino Community, which the GOP desperately needs to win in order to have a rat's chance of success in presidential elections, is not going to notice that Steve King, a member of Congress, just called a Latino a "deportable"?

--- for Hillary.

Why do you object to the truth? Most latinos I know object to illegals as much as most Americans, they know better than most the economic impact they are having on the country. BTW we have illegals from every country in the world, why does the left just try to make it about latinos?

What was the name of the young lady who sat next to First Lady Michelle Obama, the young lady to whom Steve King refers?

Maybe you should figure out what the actual gender of the person being discussed here, no hurry.

Ben Carson would take 30% of the black vote and beat hillary bloody.

Well, ok, if you think so. All the GOP needs to do is to nominate him.

:rofl:

That'll be the day...
And Condi Rice would take 30% of the black vote and 60% if the female vote. Should we nominate her?

I like Condi, I always have. She is smart. She is fluent in 7 languages and is a concert pianist, on top of a very large, impressive foreign policy resume. Were she to run, I would give her a good, hard look. But against Hillary, Condi would not take 60% of the female vote.

View attachment 36122

--- for Hillary.

Maybe you should figure out what the actual gender of the person being discussed here, no hurry.

So, you really ARE that stupid, what?

HER name is Ana Zamora, a female, just as I indicated. And she is a Latina.

I really think that the GOP thinks that Latinos don't notice it every time such bile and hate comes from a GOP upper-up, but guaranteed, they do.

At this rate, Hillary sweeps 80% of the Latino vote in 2016.
Republicans can't have it both ways: they can't expect support from Hispanic Americans while at the same time try to appease the base, many of whom have an unwarranted fear of 'brown people' they believe will 'change America.'

Forum List

Back