GOP minority outreach no. 674-D

If its on video why dont you post it? Do you honestly think anyone believes your BS? :laugh:

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv?
You claimed he bragged about it. He never made such a claim. If he did prove it. If you cant then you are an idiot for thinking anyone would believe you.

Ahahaha don't get mad at me he's the one bragging about it.
If its on video why dont you post it? Do you honestly think anyone believes your BS? :laugh:

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv?
You claimed he bragged about it. He never made such a claim. If he did prove it. If you cant then you are an idiot for thinking anyone would believe you.

Its not my fault you people don't pay attention. Lets test the level of your ignorance, "we put more border patrol on than any time in history, and the flow of undocumented workers across he border is actually lower than its been in 40 years" do you deny Obama bragged about this on national tv?
I deny he bragged about deporting Latinos like you claimed. You can try to deflect and distract but I wont let you. Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

As predicted you didn't and you don't know how he's calculating the numbers either obviously. Man he's put more border patrol on than "any time in history" and illegals jumping the border is lower than its been in "40 years" that doesn't sound to Latino friendly, I thought you libs were trying to suck up to Latino's to earn their vote?
So you admit you lied? Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

Its not my fault you people don't pay attention. Lets test the level of your ignorance, "we put more border patrol on than any time in history, and the flow of undocumented workers across he border is actually lower than its been in 40 years" do you deny Obama bragged about this on national tv?
I deny he bragged about deporting Latinos like you claimed. You can try to deflect and distract but I wont let you. Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

As predicted you didn't and you don't know how he's calculating the numbers either obviously. Man he's put more border patrol on than "any time in history" and illegals jumping the border is lower than its been in "40 years" that doesn't sound to Latino friendly, I thought you libs were trying to suck up to Latino's to earn their vote?

Nope. No one is trying to "suck up" to anyone. This is where Righties fail miserably and then wonder why we laugh at them. We Libs simply respect Latinos like we respect everyone, even crazy assed-Righties. Latinos can understand that Obama continues deportations as law prescribes - for adults, especially those who have committed crimes. But the children of illegal immigrants, who had no say in the matter - they are innocent in all of this, and our President, who has a moral compass, realizes this.

So, no, we are not sucking up to anyone. But we don't blanket insult groups like crazy assed Righties do.

Carry on. The more Righties like you spew this kind of crap through 2016, then the large Clinton's landslide will be.

LOL its on video don't pretend its not.

Yes, indeed. BluesLegend - where is that video? Hmmmmm??

So you admit you lied? Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

I destroyed yet another ignorant liberal, slither off and lick your wounds.

You must think Latinos are stupid. They can see through the Reps racism. They see who is blocking the path to citizenship for the ones that are looking to get it with fear tactics and racism..

Again, Obama brags about how many latino's he's deported how is that not offensive to Latino's?
When did he brag about how many "Latinos" he has deported? Do you have a link?

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv? If you are happy being ignorant its a free country have at it.

The RW nut reaction to Obama pointing out how many deportations have occurred was to accuse him of fudging the numbers.

LOL. You did nothing of the sort. You made yourself look like an ass.

BTW, where is that video?

he's also put them under a microscope, and those allowed to stay here are subject to background checks every 3 years and will be subject to paying their taxes ... Latinos are so pissed off they refuse to vote for him in 2016.

I will after you provide that video or a link to that quote you claim your POTUS made.

he's also put them under a microscope, and those allowed to stay here are subject to background checks every 3 years and will be subject to paying their taxes ... Latinos are so pissed off they refuse to vote for him in 2016.

Of course they refuse to vote for someone not running in 2016.

Of course they refuse to vote for someone not running in 2016.

not much gets by you does it Einstein ?

I understand that when you pander to n*****rs, spics, white trash, fags, etc., it's easy to get their votes. When those groups, other than the fags can continue to squirt out bastard kids at such a high rate, the numbers add up.
It's wonderful how topics like this yank the mask right off the toxic assholes poisoning the modern Right.

Yes, they are the very reason why the GOP is heading for a major pasting in 2016.

I am going to enjoy this, alot.

:popcorn:
I'm trying to figure out which one you fit in.

Well, here's a suggestion for you: stop thinking about me personally, because this thread is not about me. Focus on the topic, if you are even capable of this. It's amazing how unbelievably weak many Conservatives are in this respect: they are on the losing side of a simple argument (and this one is very, very simple: calling a human being a "deportable" is inhuman and deplorable, end of story), they get personal and start attacking a member instead of focusing on the ideas. At that moment, they have already lost.

There are a couple of Cons who never do it, at least with me. CrusaderFrank and I go hard at it over ideas and policies but we have never even once attacked each other. Not once. I can debate with him.

But your content is not worth it anymore. Your content is purely racist. I cannot think of one respectable Conservative, one who actually lives what he preaches, who wants to come in contact with such hate. Real Conservatives are far better than the content that you write, to be sure.

Thanks for the response. It helped me figure out which one.

Forum List

Back