GOP minority outreach no. 674-D

I understand that when you pander to n*****rs, spics, white trash, fags, etc., it's easy to get their votes. When those groups, other than the fags can continue to squirt out bastard kids at such a high rate, the numbers add up.
It's wonderful how topics like this yank the mask right off the toxic assholes poisoning the modern Right.

Yes, they are the very reason why the GOP is heading for a major pasting in 2016.

I am going to enjoy this, alot.

:popcorn:
I'm trying to figure out which one you fit in.

Well, here's a suggestion for you: stop thinking about me personally, because this thread is not about me. Focus on the topic, if you are even capable of this. It's amazing how unbelievably weak many Conservatives are in this respect: they are on the losing side of a simple argument (and this one is very, very simple: calling a human being a "deportable" is inhuman and deplorable, end of story), they get personal and start attacking a member instead of focusing on the ideas. At that moment, they have already lost.

There are a couple of Cons who never do it, at least with me. CrusaderFrank and I go hard at it over ideas and policies but we have never even once attacked each other. Not once. I can debate with him.

But your content is not worth it anymore. Your content is purely racist. I cannot think of one respectable Conservative, one who actually lives what he preaches, who wants to come in contact with such hate. Real Conservatives are far better than the content that you write, to be sure.

Again, Obama brags about how many latino's he's deported how is that not offensive to Latino's?
When did he brag about how many "Latinos" he has deported? Do you have a link?

LOL its on video don't pretend its not.
If its on video why dont you post it? Do you honestly think anyone believes your BS? :laugh:

Says the far left drone that believes their far left religion without question or hesitation..
I would believe a video if you have it...Whats that? You dont have one? Exactly
laugh.gif

I have to agree. Where's the video? :lol:

Conservative Republicans, God bless them, are sticking to their anti-Hispanic principles.

How admirable. They would rather lose elections than abandon their principles...lol

What does the word "outreach" mean to the left? Congress has a specific list of duties enumerated in the Constitution. I didn't see the word "outreach" listed.

We are not talking about Congress. We are talking about political parties and their outreach to voters in order to get elected in the first place.

Pay attention and stop derailing, if you are capable...
Gee, the GOP seems to have done just fine in the last election. Biggest majorities in Congress in some time and a majority of states under GOP control.
When does Democrat outreach to America start?

I understand that when you pander to n*****rs, spics, white trash, fags, etc., it's easy to get their votes. When those groups, other than the fags can continue to squirt out bastard kids at such a high rate, the numbers add up.
It's wonderful how topics like this yank the mask right off the toxic assholes poisoning the modern Right.

Yes, they are the very reason why the GOP is heading for a major pasting in 2016.

Well, here's a suggestion for you: stop thinking about me personally, because this thread is not about me. Focus on the topic, if you are even capable of this. It's amazing how unbelievably weak many Conservatives are in this respect: they are on the losing side of a simple argument (and this one is very, very simple: calling a human being a "deportable" is inhuman and deplorable, end of story), they get personal and start attacking a member instead of focusing on the ideas. At that moment, they have already lost.

There are a couple of Cons who never do it, at least with me. CrusaderFrank and I go hard at it over ideas and policies but we have never even once attacked each other. Not once. I can debate with him.

But your content is not worth it anymore. Your content is purely racist. I cannot think of one respectable Conservative, one who actually lives what he preaches, who wants to come in contact with such hate. Real Conservatives are far better than the content that you write, to be sure.

Yet you support those that hate Jews, not their money, but the Jews themselves. How does it feel to support the far left religion that hates you?

Yet you support those that hate Jews, not their money, but the Jews themselves. How does it feel to support the far left religion that hates you?
Calling a human being deportable is inhumane? In what language? Criminals are deportable. Old Nazi death camp guards are deportable. Deportable is simply a legal description for someone who can be deported based on national laws.

1. The G.O.P. has averaged a measly 10 percent of the black vote in the presidential elections of the past fifty years. Gerald Ford made a rare case in 1972 when he won 15 percent.
Easy to tell which party panders to blacks. It's easy to tell why blacks voted twice for Obama including those that voted for the first time in 2008 having had the chance to vote many elections prior to that.
Its also easy to tell what party panders to racists.

Fox-News-Racist-Simpsons_0.jpg

1. The G.O.P. has averaged a measly 10 percent of the black vote in the presidential elections of the past fifty years. Gerald Ford made a rare case in 1972 when he won 15 percent.
Easy to tell which party panders to blacks. It's easy to tell why blacks voted twice for Obama including those that voted for the first time in 2008 having had the chance to vote many elections prior to that.
Its also easy to tell what party panders to racists.

Fox-News-Racist-Simpsons_0.jpg
Conservatives post facts and arguments.
Libs post cartoons and bumper sticker slogans.

Calling a human being deportable is inhumane? In what language? Criminals are deportable. Old Nazi death camp guards are deportable. Deportable is simply a legal description for someone who can be deported based on national laws.

Well, if you are so sure that using that term is not inhumane and would not turn people off, I challenge you toi walk into a Latino bar and start calling people there "deportables" and let's just see what kind of response you get. Please, by all means, I hope the GOP uses "deportables" as a mantra in 2016. That really should worry real Conservatives when a Liberal like me WANTS them to use the term.

Please, fake Rabbi, by all means, go ahead and test that one out...

Idiot. An ideology is not a religion. Your words are just batshit crazy.

Well, if you are so sure that using that term is not inhumane and would not turn people off, I challenge you toi walk into a Latino bar and start calling people there "deportables" and let's just see what kind of response you get. Please, by all means, I hope the GOP uses "deportables" as a mantra in 2016. That really should worry real Conservatives when a Liberal like me WANTS them to use the term.

You are an idiot. That much is certain.
You understand that not every Hispanic in the uNited States is an illegal immigrant, right? Most of them came here legally and a great many were born here.
Dunce.

Idiot. An ideology is not a religion. Your words are just batshit crazy.
That's first off deflection from his question, second untrue. Ideology is functionally a religion and vice versa in many cases, Herr Dipschit.

You are an idiot. That much is certain.
You understand that not every Hispanic in the uNited States is an illegal immigrant, right? Most of them came here legally and a great many were born here.
Dunce.

Not nearly the idiot that you are, to be sure.

Sure, there are millions and millions of Latinos in the USA who are LEGAL residents, because they are US citizens. I made that point on this thread long before your fucked-up assedness showed up. I also made the point that the constant insults aimed at Latinos by GOP upper-ups only serves to turn off Latinos who are legal citizens, precisely because GOP idiots like you make no distinction in their disgusting and hateful comments between illegal aliens and legal citizens - they just bandy about ugly words when describing Latinos as a whole. How unbelievably stupid of them.

Now, if your syphillis fried brain does not comprehend this, oh asswipe, then this simple fact will help:

2012, Latino vote:

Obama 71 / Romney 26, Obama +45

2004, Latino vote:

Kerry 53 / Bush 44, Kerry +9.

You do the math, if you can.

Meanwhile Obama brags about how many Latino's he's deported and none of you leftwits think that hurts the Democratic party. Liberal = lie and talk out your ass.
You must think Latinos are stupid. They can see through the Reps racism. They see who is blocking the path to citizenship for the ones that are looking to get it with fear tactics and racism..

Again, Obama brags about how many latino's he's deported how is that not offensive to Latino's?

If its on video why dont you post it? Do you honestly think anyone believes your BS? :laugh:

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv? If you are happy being ignorant its a free country have at it.

You must think Latinos are stupid. They can see through the Reps racism. They see who is blocking the path to citizenship for the ones that are looking to get it with fear tactics and racism..

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv?
You claimed he bragged about it. He never made such a claim. If he did prove it. If you cant then you are an idiot for thinking anyone would believe you.

How is it my job to educate ignorant liberals about what Obama has said on national tv?
You claimed he bragged about it. He never made such a claim. If he did prove it. If you cant then you are an idiot for thinking anyone would believe you.

Ahahaha don't get mad at me he's the one bragging about it.

Its not my fault you people don't pay attention. Lets test the level of your ignorance, "we put more border patrol on than any time in history, and the flow of undocumented workers across he border is actually lower than its been in 40 years" do you deny Obama bragged about this on national tv?

Its not my fault you people don't pay attention. Lets test the level of your ignorance, "we put more border patrol on than any time in history, and the flow of undocumented workers across he border is actually lower than its been in 40 years" do you deny Obama bragged about this on national tv?
I deny he bragged about deporting Latinos like you claimed. You can try to deflect and distract but I wont let you. Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

I deny he bragged about deporting Latinos like you claimed. You can try to deflect and distract but I wont let you. Where is the link to the video or the quote you claimed he made?

As predicted you didn't and you don't know how he's calculating the numbers either obviously. Man he's put more border patrol on than "any time in history" and illegals jumping the border is lower than its been in "40 years" that doesn't sound to Latino friendly, I thought you libs were trying to suck up to Latino's to earn their vote?

Forum List

Back