GOP must stand their ground against labor secretary nominee

Department of Labor should not just be for "the laborers". It is to be for the labor market...including those that create jobs for those "laborers".

Given that those people have increased their income by a factor of three or four over the last three decades, I don't think that they need any help. In the meantime, the wages have either gone downward, or stayed flat for the people on the factory floor.

Working people should be grateful they have jobs. It is worker greed and their constant demands for more benefits that ran companies out of the U.S. over to China.

Sorry.

Unlike you, I'm not content to beg for crumbs from the tables of your betters.

Might work for you, but I don't live on my knees.

Given that those people have increased their income by a factor of three or four over the last three decades, I don't think that they need any help. In the meantime, the wages have either gone downward, or stayed flat for the people on the factory floor.

Working people should be grateful they have jobs. It is worker greed and their constant demands for more benefits that ran companies out of the U.S. over to China.

Sorry.

It is the greed of people like you who are unwilling to do a days work for a days pay that has wrecked the economy.

Sorry.

It is the greed of people like you who are unwilling to do a days work for a days pay that has wrecked the economy.

I'm very willing to do a day's work for a day's pay, son. I've been doing it in the Army for 20 years now.

What I'm not willing to do is dismiss my value and kiss the ass of an employer.

I know my value and demand it. Obviously you do not have value or do not realize your value. That's your issue, but don't try to take others down to your level.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back