GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Is that why ewe assclowns tried to overturn an election? And tRump said he would like to be president for life like Xi in 'Gina?
MAGA
You assclowns stole the election. People challenged the election. It is their right. They were censored and or arrested using phone pings to prove they were there at the Capitol. D'Souza has the same evidence that put Americans in solitary. You lose the fraud happened and it is provable by law enforcement's standards.

You assclowns stole the election. People challenged the election. It is their right. They were censored and or arrested using phone pings to prove they were there at the Capitol. D'Souza has the same evidence that put Americans in solitary. You lose the fraud happened and it is provable by law enforcement's standards.

ROTFLMFAO, they didn't need phone pings. These dumbfucks posted video of themselves breaking and taking shit from the Capitol!! Holy mother of Mary you are 1 dumb sumbitch!!!!
MAGA

Why vote in this rigged system. You need to boycott the elections in protest.
I didn't.

I knew who was going to win, back in January of 2019. The global elites were telegraphing the agenda, LOUD & CLEAR.

.001 d.jpg

00elitesphoto.jpg

Anyone that remembers how the Deep State made sure that the GOP stayed in power for the fake "Terrorism," agenda, to take away our civil liberities and civil rights, understand, we don't have any real say over this.

They dismantled Die-bold, and sold off its assets to Dominion.

Aww.. . . Tim died before the next presidential campaign. No one to really vet the candidates. hmmmmm

:eusa_think:

Where are you getting that load of horse crap from? All your trusted news sources are recanting their previous reports.
OAN did not recant their story. You people need to learn to actually read what was said or listen to the actual video.

ROTFLMFAO, they didn't need phone pings. These dumbfucks posted video of themselves breaking and taking shit from the Capitol!! Holy mother of Mary you are 1 dumb sumbitch!!!!
MAGA
They used them and that is a verified fact. They are accepted as evidence. You can't change that, only watch the authorities do nothing about proven felonies sealing their guilt. You lose dumbass. Massive fraud happened and the vast majority will agree it did very shortly.

Gawd, I'd love to know how many of these rubes think that JFK Jr will come back as VP.

They won't admit it here (at least they have a subconscious shame), but I'd bet the percentage is pretty healthy.
How about that evidence that proves fraud? How is that going?

They used them and that is a verified fact. They are accepted as evidence. You can't change that, only watch the authorities do nothing about proven felonies sealing their guilt. You lose dumbass. Massive fraud happened and the vast majority will agree it did very shortly.

You dumbfucks outed yourselves by posting on Facebook while you were committing crimes against our government. So fucking stupid you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back