GOP once again shows it true colors

You're an asshole! How's that for an answer? No one is obliged to join a union, they can go work at Taco Bell.
Your kind is always disengenuous. You'd unionize taco Bell if you could. You want government to force people to join the UAW, even if the state has pass a right to work law. That's your 'war on unions'.

I support the right for workers to unionize if they decide to do it but they should not be able to force their coworkers to join and the company should be free to relocate. And if you get your way they will. Overseas.

The NLRB, 1935.

" Section 1.[§151.] The denial by some employers of the right of employees to organize and the refusal by some employers to accept the procedure of collective bargaining lead to strikes and other forms of industrial strife or unrest, which have the intent or the necessary effect of burdening or obstructing commerce by (a) impairing the efficiency, safety, or operation of the instrumentalities of commerce; (b) occurring in the current of commerce; (c) materially affecting, restraining, or controlling the flow of raw materials or manufactured or processed goods from or into the channels of commerce, or the prices of such materials or goods in commerce; or (d) causing diminution of employment and wages in such volume as substantially to impair or disrupt the market for goods flowing from or into the channels of commerce.

"The inequality of bargaining power between employees who do not possess full freedom of association or actual liberty of contract and employers who are organized in the corporate or other forms of ownership association substantially burdens and affects the flow of commerce, and tends to aggravate recurrent business depressions, by depressing wage rates and the purchasing power of wage earners in industry and by preventing the stabilization of competitive wage rates and working conditions within and between industries."

The Right to Work laws are the work of the Reactionary wing of the Republican Party, they are iniquitous efforts to line the pockets of the wealthy and exploit workers.

"Experience has proved that protection by law of the right of employees to organize and bargain collectively safeguards commerce from injury, impairment, or interruption, and promotes the flow of commerce by removing certain recognized sources of industrial strife and unrest, by encouraging practices fundamental to the friendly adjustment of industrial disputes arising out of differences as to wages, hours, or other working conditions, and by restoring equality of bargaining power between employers and employees.

"Experience has further demonstrated that certain practices by some labor organizations, their officers, and members have the intent or the necessary effect of burdening or obstructing commerce by preventing the free flow of goods in such commerce through strikes and other forms of industrial unrest or through concerted activities which impair the interest of the public in the free flow of such commerce. The elimination of such practices is a necessary condition to the assurance of the rights herein guaranteed"

RIGHTS OF EMPLOYEES

Sec. 7. [§ 157.] Employees shall have the right to self-organization, to form, join, or assist labor organizations, to bargain collectively through representatives of their own choosing, and to engage in other concerted activities for the purpose of collective bargaining or other mutual aid or protection, and shall also have the right to refrain from any or all of such activities except to the extent that such right may be affected by an agreement requiring membership in a labor organization as a condition of employment as authorized in section 8(a)(3) [section 158(a)(3) of this title].

UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES

Sec. 8. [§ 158.] (a) [Unfair labor practices by employer] It shall be an unfair labor practice for an employer--

(1) to interfere with, restrain, or coerce employees in the exercise of the rights guaranteed in section 7 [section 157 of this title];

National Labor Relations Act | NLRB

Right to work states don't outlaw unions and the NLRB can't force a company to unionize. Sorry.

Yes you are sorry. Your straw man is noted for what it is, a sorry effort by you to be relevant.

The Republican Party is opposed to unions, never did I say they wanted to outlaw them, per se. What they hope to do is kill them with a thousand cuts.

Nor did I suggest the NLRB could force a company to unionize. The language I posted comes directly from the law.

If you and your kind did a little research you wouldn't need to post bullshit. A little understanding of labor and the law along with the history of labor strife would go a long way towards a common sense discussion of the issue.

Last edited:
Jay Leno Shows His Union Solidarity | Peter Dreier

In his tearful closing remarks on his final show Thursday night, Leno said:

"I'm also proud to say this is a union show, and I have never worked with a more professional group of people in my life. They get paid good money and they do a good job."
Leno added:

"And when the guys and women on this show would show me the new car they bought or the house up the street here in Burbank that one of the guys got, I felt I played a bigger role in their success as they played in mine. That was just a great feeling."
<more>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9T1oO_umM]Jay Leno's Heartfelt Goodbye - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

Confirmed, the GOP has declared war on working men and women - too.

Let count:

The Republican Party declared war on the Equal Rights Amendment;
War on women and their reproductive rights;
war on the right to bargain collectively for wages, benefits and job security;
War on government workers';
War on Immigrants;
War on Social Security and Medicare;
War on the long term unemployed;
War on the PPACA.
War on Public Education & teachers

Have I forgotten anyone?

What and who do they support?

It's not me, my kids, or my community. It's not kids in public schools or community colleges, or those in need of job training, it's not resources to repair, replace and renew our nations infrastructure. It's not the FDA, the EPA or any regulatory agency created to make our air, water & food safe and clean.

Who do they support? Robber Barons, Banksters and Brokers; and, of course, themselves.

Last edited:
Why do these union lovers have to be so dishonest?

My guy is in the Union (25 years) and he's ready to kick them out of his job and life...he says they are doing absolutely NOTHING for him but taking $60 a MONTH

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?
You forgot to back it up. Drooling on your "I hate the GOP" baby bib won't cut it.

Let count:

And that was a good thing as that asinine piece of shyte law would have done irrevocable damage to our country as men and women ARE NOT IDENTICLE and the law should reflect those differences.

There is no right to kill unborn babies, fascist pig.

War on Immigrants;

You mean War on criminal illegal immigrants who are taking American jobs from native born Americans. Fuck them and you too, bitch.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Those you may have forgotten the Democratic Party will still find and reward for breaking our laws, violating their oaths to our country and being lazy parasites sucking on the government teet their entire lives, so no, don't worry about forgetting anyone, stupid traitorous shyte-for-brains.

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?
You forgot to back it up. Drooling on your "I hate the GOP" baby bib won't cut it.

The Demofascist Party is run by criminals for the benefit of criminals all in the name of the People.

Their time will not end soon enough.

Why do these union lovers have to be so dishonest?

My guy is in the Union (25 years) and he's ready to kick them out of his job and life...he says they are doing absolutely NOTHING for him but taking $60 a MONTH

Hell, sometimes they even betray their own members and cut deals with management to shut down their contracts voluntarily like happened at General Dynamics in Ft Worth TX.

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?

I did? Maybe you're not old enough to remember the all out effort by the GOP to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment.

Or maybe you're too willfully ignorant and/or dishonest to acknowledge:

the efforts in several states to make abortion more difficult for women;
those who called Sandra Fluke a slut;
The attacks by the Gov. of Wisconsin on Teachers and government employees;
The attacks on the Dream Act and effort to repeal the 14th Amendment;
The denial of extending Unemployment for the long term unemployed;
The attacks on the PPACA and efforts to replace SS and Medicare with, nothing.

Q. What or who do the Republicans support?

A. Robber Barons, Banksters and Brokers.

BTW, I don't hate RINO's; I do find the current state of what was once the GOP under the influence of demagogues, charlatans, reactionaries and some whose sanity is questionable.

Last edited:

Let count:

And that was a good thing as that asinine piece of shyte law would have done irrevocable damage to our country as men and women ARE NOT IDENTICLE and the law should reflect those differences.

War on Immigrants;

You mean War on criminal illegal immigrants who are taking American jobs from native born Americans. Fuck them and you too, bitch.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Those you may have forgotten the Democratic Party will still find and reward for breaking our laws, violating their oaths to our country and being lazy parasites sucking on the government teet their entire lives, so no, don't worry about forgetting anyone, stupid traitorous shyte-for-brains.

I might take offense but for the fact you're brain dead. Sad, you've consumed too much poison Kool-Aid and have no idea you support those who don't give a damn if you live or die.

Let count:

Have I forgotten anyone?

I might take offense but for the fact you're brain dead. Sad, you've consumed too much poison Kool-Aid and have no idea you support those who don't give a damn if you live or die.

No facts, no reason just bullshit tossed out of your mouth like vomit.

Fuck off, fascist jack boot.

No facts, no reason just bullshit tossed out of your mouth like vomit.

Fuck off, fascist jack boot.

Sorry tough guy, I'll keep posting as long as morons like you continue to pollute my country [You remind me of all the punks seated in the cage in or on their way to jail]

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?
-Priceless- :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?

I did? Maybe you're not old enough to remember the all out effort by the GOP to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment.

BTW, I don't hate RINO's; I do find the current state of what was once the GOP under the influence of demagogues, charlatans, reactionaries and some whose sanity is questionable.

Repeal the 14th amendment?
Why would the GOP want to repeal an amendment that they did?
Wanting to rework the Countries citizenship laws is not wanting to repeal the 14th amendment.

Repeal the 14th amendment?
Why would the GOP want to repeal an amendment that they did?
Wanting to rework the Countries citizenship laws is not wanting to repeal the 14th amendment.

The GOP of Lincoln is not the GOP of today, that's obvious. Why does today's GOP want to repeal it, or more accurately sec. 1, because of "anchor babies" (heard the term?) and the Dream Act:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Let count:

War on Immigrants;
War on the PPACA.

Have I forgotten anyone?
-Priceless- :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thoughtless ^^^^:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wry is so dishonest you can't take any of his threads seriously anymore

He post ONE ARTICLE and then claims this is all the Republican party with more BS added with each post

why can't the left be honest anymore?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back