GOP Plans to Steamroll SCOTUS Nominee Thru

The nominee will be announced within days of Kennedy's retirement, then confirmed and seated within a few weeks. There will be only token resistance by the extreme LWNJ's. They can't do anything except rue the day Harry Reid went nuclear.

"Um, uh, Elections have, um, consequences."
-Saint Obama

Mac1958, truly a regressive right...
Amazing that you keep trying this lie, especially after I shoved it straight up your ass here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum And as usual, you didn't even have the balls to quote me. You're a liar and a coward, Jake. No news to anyone here..
Oh, stop your whining and crying, you regressive, even though I have my boot stuck up your ass so far you can lick it. You pretend to be a centrist, but you support the far and alt right all the time. I merely point that out, regressive.

If I were McConnell, I would "steamroll" this ratification because he knows now this is his last best chance. The women of America, as they have shown the last 18 months in elections, are done with the right's hypocrisy and lies. Touch matters that they believe are their domain, particularly that of pregnancy, and the they will hurt the GOP, bloody it and batter it, then jump up and down on it with their high heels.

From what I'm seeing, the Right is clearly willing to sacrifice the November elections (although they'd obviously prefer to win) in order to shape the Supreme Court for the next generation.

Between Harry Reid's short-sighted antics, and the behaviors of the Regressive Left (PC & Identity Politics) that contributed to Trump's win in 2016, this may be the biggest political fuckup by a major party of the last few decades.

Self inflicted wound. Thanks loads, folks.
The Ds are also willing to sacrifice the mid-terms. The difference is that the Ds are going so far left in the primaries and have lost so many key court decisions such as the PSU that they will not be able to come back in more or less their current form.

The nominee will be announced within days of Kennedy's retirement, then confirmed and seated within a few weeks. There will be only token resistance by the extreme LWNJ's. They can't do anything except rue the day Harry Reid went nuclear.

-Saint Obama
Unfortunately I don't expect this at all! Expect the Dems to pull out all the stops and throw any & every arcane rule and gimmick at impeding and derailing the confirmation... lol

Amazing that you keep trying this lie, especially after I shoved it straight up your ass here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum And as usual, you didn't even have the balls to quote me. You're a liar and a coward, Jake. No news to anyone here..
Oh, stop your whining and crying, you regressive, even though I have my boot stuck up your ass so far you can lick it. You pretend to be a centrist, but you support the far and alt right all the time. I merely point that out, regressive.

If I were McConnell, I would "steamroll" this ratification because he knows now this is his last best chance. The women of America, as they have shown the last 18 months in elections, are done with the right's hypocrisy and lies. Touch matters that they believe are their domain, particularly that of pregnancy, and the they will hurt the GOP, bloody it and batter it, then jump up and down on it with their high heels.
Wow, this Regressive thing really stings you.

Good. At some level, you know what you are.

As I illustrated here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nah, the dif is the GOP is going so far right and alt right in the primaries that they have lost the chance to compete evenly with the Dems in many of the contests.

From what I'm seeing, the Right is clearly willing to sacrifice the November elections (although they'd obviously prefer to win) in order to shape the Supreme Court for the next generation.

Between Harry Reid's short-sighted antics, and the behaviors of the Regressive Left (PC & Identity Politics) that contributed to Trump's win in 2016, this may be the biggest political fuckup by a major party of the last few decades.

Self inflicted wound. Thanks loads, folks.
The Ds are also willing to sacrifice the mid-terms. The difference is that the Ds are going so far left in the primaries and have lost so many key court decisions such as the PSU that they will not be able to come back in more or less their current form.
I don't see the Dems willing to sacrifice the mid terms. They're unable to control the people whose actions are hurting them, but they're desperate to win. The Regressives keep doing their damage.

Hit a nerve again. You cry and whine. You are what you are, Mac1958, a regressive righty particularly susceptible to Russian alt right social media agitation. You may be one of their people.

The point is McConnell will roll the dice "all or nothing" because he can see the Women's vote strengthening the rising Blue Tide. And, yes, unquestionably, will storm the GOP fortress on the hill this fall.

-Saint Obama
Unfortunately I don't expect this at all! Expect the Dems to pull out all the stops and throw any & every arcane rule and gimmick at impeding and derailing the confirmation... lol

Democrats are powerless. Sure, they can grill the nominee during confirmation hearings, but barring a major gaffe, the nominee will be confirmed and quickly seated. Just like Gorsuch was. The days of "Borking" a judicial nominee are over. Thanks Harry!

harry-reid-bruises-afp.jpg

I hope you are right Zander, just cautiously optimistic as the timeline is CRITICAL... lol (great pic. btw)

Hit a nerve again. You cry and whine. You are what you are, Mac1958, a regressive righty particularly susceptible to Russian alt right social media agitation. You may be one of their people.

The point is McConnell will roll the dice "all or nothing" because he can see the Women's vote strengthening the rising Blue Tide. And, yes, unquestionably, will storm the GOP fortress on the hill this fall.
Wow, how original.

I say "Regressive" and you jump in and get pissy.

Why is that, Jake? I didn't post to you.

Why so defensive?

Maybe this will refresh your memory: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Oh the GOP doesn't like to hold up nominees when they have the presidency?
I figure Obama or Hillary had Scalia killed, so why should he benefit from his malfeasance.
Of course they did...and now that you've called them out on a public message board, you are in their sights...best get your affairs in order because they will be taking you out soon.

Thank you, Sahba. This fall election will be a marvelous thing.
Indeed. MSNBC and CNN hosts covering the election will sit teary eyed and dumbfounded that all of their hard work once again didn't pay off. The problem will be that they can't start a bunch of investigations into Congressional elections colluding with Russians to try and explain away the American people's will against their false narrative. Do keep up the good work though trying to spread the big lies.

You are seriously delusional. 99.9% of the time, your predictions on here have been proven wrong. I understand your foolish pride won't let you throw in the towel, but you at least need to face the fact that it just makes you look pathetic.

Forum List

Back