GOP primary debates might be worth watching.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin eyed as 2016 GOP debate moderators | WashingtonExaminer.com

GOP insiders tell Secrets that they are considering other choices, even a heavyweight panel of radio bigs Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. (To moderate GOP primary debates.)

I think it's a great idea. It would make the debates worth watching. That way instead of trying to out moderate each other, the candidates would be focused on conservatism, and not bogged down with insipid questions about bullshit non-issues like rump-ranger weddings and global warming.

It would be a great way to get the message of exactly what conservatism is, to people who wouldn't otherwise hear it during debates moderated by bed wetters.

Of course I don't give a shit what you mindless democrook drones have to say, because you can't accept simple unavoidable truths.

There are people out their who can, all they need is to be exposed to it without MSM obozo lapdogs misrepresenting it.

I'm looking forward to seeing Paul and Christie go at it, assuming they run. They're probably the best representatives of the two directions the party would take.

But Limbaugh, Levin & Hannity are strongly pro-Tea Party, so if they're a part of this I'd like to also see a more moderate Republican along to keep things fairly balanced.

I don't like limbaugh or hannity anymore. They're establishment d-bags.

Levin is a mixed bag. I like him alot better than the rest.

Personally I'd like to see Levin, Kuhner and Savage up there.

Maybe we should wait till we have some candidates before determining the moderator of the debates.

• Banned

I'm looking forward to seeing Paul and Christie go at it, assuming they run. They're probably the best representatives of the two directions the party would take.

But Limbaugh, Levin & Hannity are strongly pro-Tea Party, so if they're a part of this I'd like to also see a more moderate Republican along to keep things fairly balanced.

That's good thinking, even someone more liberal like Juan Williams would be a good addition, otherwise it could be the sort of "love in" the bed wetters have.

I'd love to see Levin there most of all. Levin has a very low tolerance for bullshit and question dodging.

• Banned

Rush and Sean are more republican than conservative it seems, but I still like to listen to them on occassion. I've become a fan of Levin more and more though. His show is on a more scholarly level and the discussions are focused more on issues than a current event. Plus Hannity likes to debate with mindless bed wetters, and I can't even stand the stupid these idiots regurgitate.

I haven't heard of Kuhner, and I've never much cared for Savage. He pissed me off after the Aurora shooting exclaiming his support for outlawing high capacity magazines. I haven't listened to him since.

Rush and Sean are more republican than conservative it seems, but I still like to listen to them on occassion. I've become a fan of Levin more and more though. His show is on a more scholarly level and the discussions are focused more on issues than a current event. Plus Hannity likes to debate with mindless bed wetters, and I can't even stand the stupid these idiots regurgitate.

I haven't heard of Kuhner, and I've never much cared for Savage. He pissed me off after the Aurora shooting exclaiming his support for outlawing high capacity magazines. I haven't listened to him since.

Savage said that? Well I'll be.

I was rather skeptical when he rushed to Trayvons defense.

But I haven't been listening to him much lately because he's sort of retracted himself from his formerself. He's pandering now and I feel like he's going to be off the air in a year or so.

But yeah jeff kuhner is awesome.

That's good thinking, even someone more liberal like Juan Williams would be a good addition, otherwise it could be the sort of "love in" the bed wetters have.

I'd love to see Levin there most of all. Levin has a very low tolerance for bullshit and question dodging.

Yep, I like Juan. Having just one moderator leaves too much room for ideology to pollute things.

Maybe we should wait till we have some candidates before determining the moderator of the debates.

I think it wouldn't hurt to at least plan on doing republican debates that actually allow for republicans to express their oppinions, and debate each other rather than having to follow a liberal narative and debate the "moderators".

I agree with your point though.

But I haven't been listening to him much lately because he's sort of retracted himself from his formerself. He's pandering now and I feel like he's going to be off the air in a year or so.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either but he was all upset about a 100 rnd drum magazine and ranted about "Why a person would need such a thing". I think he's had to go "main stream" because he's ticked off some of his more conservative listeners. I never much cared for him anyway.

I'll look into Jeff Kuhner.

Thanks

LOL

Yeah, that's gonna be some serious entertainment. Talk radio guys and tea pary blow hards!

I'm certain that the fringe right voters will swallow this stuff up. Their certain to identify the presidential candidate that will attact a full 17% of the population!

LOL

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either but he was all upset about a 100 rnd drum magazine and ranted about "Why a person would need such a thing". I think he's had to go "main stream" because he's ticked off some of his more conservative listeners. I never much cared for him anyway.

I'll look into Jeff Kuhner.

Thanks

Here you go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFX8iiLMwA]The Kuhner Report - August 15 2013 FULL SHOW - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Yeah, that's gonna be some serious entertainment. Talk radio guys and tea pary blow hards!

I'm certain that the fringe right voters will swallow this stuff up. Their certain to identify the presidential candidate that will attact a full 17% of the population!

LOL

Go away. Human beings are only allowed in this thread.

LOL

LOL

17% of 50% is a pretty fair chunk, wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back